N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

"The science has been done and it's very unfortunate that the scientists involved did not have the nerve to actually admit what they found."

What does this mean?!

Some Bigfooters think that Bigfoot has already been proven to be real, and that there is a conspiracy to withhold this info from the General Public.

I think Sunflower may be alluding to this.

You will find this sort of thinking if you search through the old Erik Beckjord postings, when he claimed that a Bigfoot was studied by Dr. Hawking at UC-Berkeley in the 70's.  The invisible Bigfoot that is.  

Bzzt.

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 1

Please don't tell me this is where Melba comes into the picture

Sunflower? Care to weigh in?

NDT,   The physical bigfooters, and the Erik Beckjord Invisible Bigfooters have the exact same amount of verifiable evidence supporting their claims.

With regard to spam wars, I have more threatened in my time dealing with some physical footers as I did when going round and round with Beckjord or Burgstahler.

I believe the threatening calls and emails are independent of whether you think Bigfoot is a physical beast, or if you think they are invisible dimension jumpers.

Some Bigfooters think that Bigfoot has already been proven to be real, and that there is a conspiracy to withhold this info from the General Public.

I think Sunflower may be alluding to this.

Sunflower may also be aware of some local stories around her neck of the woods.

NDT, The physical bigfooters, and the Erik Beckjord Invisible Bigfooters have the exact same amount of verifiable evidence supporting their claims.

With regard to spam wars, I have more threatened in my time dealing with some physical footers as I did when going round and round with Beckjord or Burgstahler.

I believe the threatening calls and emails are independent of whether you think Bigfoot is a physical beast, or if you think they are invisible dimension jumpers.

Errrrr no.

Because with the second group you must somehow explain how invisibility works in the known universe before you hypothesis about a large unknown ape roaming the forest.

Errrrr no.

Because with the second group you must somehow explain how invisibility works in the known universe before you hypothesis about a large unknown ape roaming the forest.

Something is there, but you can't see it.

Or, you can't hear it, just like Bigfoot Infrasound.

You don't have to be able to fit in the human sensory pigeonhole to exist.

We didn't have to explain bioluminescence in creatures that live 15,000 feet below sea level for them to exist.

And this guy didn't exist until we were able to explain how it creates chemical weapons in it's abdomen.

Show an invisible fish or beetle? And your argument has merit.

Shooting silk or chemicals out yer butt is not the same thing as being biological and visually undetectable at the same time. It's just not.

• Upvote 1