Skeeters And Sasquatch

NathanFooter

post-326-0-00939100-1400042498_thumb.jpg

This is the photo of the beaver lodge in Grassy Lake in Faulkner County, AR that has several animal skeletons and lots of hair on the top and sides. This one photograph shows only a part of the lodge and some of animal skeletons and hair.

This photo was made by "Cal34" and posted on the "hogville.net" forum on Page 7, of the forum's "Bigfoot" thread on December 4, 2013 @ 11:41 PM. (I suppose you have to be a forum member to open a link to a post on that forum.)

Sorry for the confusion; just remember I grew up when a party line, wall-hung, wooden cased, crank type phone was THE mode of communication. I ain't caught up yet. 

• Upvote 1

Branco, I tried clicking on the attachment and it would not open. There was a picture earlier in that thread with some hair and flesh that LH may be referring to.

Others are having trouble finding that photo and the comments made by the photographer. I would very much like for you folks to review this information. It is a near dead certainty that this is the best photo evidence of a Bigfoot's "dining table" that I have ever seen. It all fits perfectly with many other reports of Bigfoot encounters, tracks and audibles from that area. I had already decided the resident BF HAD to be using that swampy lake as his home turf; and the photographer nailed it.

Here how to see and read for yourself, and you DON'T have to be a member to do it.

You can see the photo and read the threads without being a member:

a) Go to www.hogville.net.

B) Click on "Forums" near top of opening page. (Can't get rid of this thing B)!) 

c) Scroll down Forums listings to "Non Sports Forums".

d) Click on "Hunting & Fishing".

e) Scroll down to page 2 to the topic heading "Bigfoot" and click on it. (It will be the 23rd topic on that page,)

f) Go to page 7 of that thread.

g) Go down to "Reply #334, the one made by "cal34" at 11:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2013.

The photo is shown as "Reply #334" and was posted at the time and date shown on the written directions.

Please note; "cal34" posted several replies on that page 7, and the photo is the 8th post below that photo of flesh and hair that someone else posted.

Edited by Branco

Yes Branco. There was a pictures of supposed "bigfoot" flesh with light tan hair in the thread you posted but above what you were referencing.

Here's the picture, and the original link from Hogville that the pic was taken from...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bigfoot-existence-backed-dna-video-report-article-1.1473883

image-1-1473924.jpg

Edited by ExTrumpet

Guest lightheart

Thanks Ex Trumpet for the link.

Branco I could not find the link on that post you cited. But from what I can tell about the picture posted earlier in the thread the beaver dam is huge. You mentioned the hair and multiple bones found on top. So what are your thoughts - that they actually stand there and eat the animals. I believe that it was mentioned on the thread that the water is rather deep around it. It is certainly interesting confirmation for you since as you stated you already had decided that that was an area where they were. I would like to hear more of your thoughts.

Edited by lightheart

lightheart: Sorry about the delay in responding. Been a lot of stuff going on in the bottoms.

The lodge was huge as described by the photographer. Grassy Lake is more like a swamp than a lake. The trees are very thick. The photographer has been on the lake many times in a kayak to film wildlife; his favorite subjects are Cottonmouth Moccasins. (To each his own I suppose.) No, I don't think they stand to eat on the lodge. Everyone I know who have seen them eating anything, say they always squat to eat. That one most likely slept on the lodge during the warm months when the leaves were on the trees.

"cal34" wrote that the trees were so thick around the lodge that he could not even maneuver the kayak around to the back side to get a good photograph of the side with the most bones and hair.

I became interested in that general area about 25 years ago after I visited a business in a small town a few miles from Grassy Lake. The owner had a few acres and fenced in with 8 or 10 feet high chain link. Immediately adjoining the back side of the property was basically a swamp with some high ground along the outside of the fence. The owner had to be gone for an appointment shortly after I got there and asked that I stick around until he got back. I asked if I could look around outside while he was gone and he readily agreed.

I went straight to that back fence. Just outside that fence was the most well used game trail I had ever seen. The trail was only about three feet wide and was overhung with tree limbs and vines. The first eye-opener was that the limbs that had drooped above the trail had been broken off and shoved back out of the way into the standing trees and vines. Then I looked closely at the soft dirt trail. It was covered with tracks of deer, coyote, raccoon, swamp rabbit, opossum, some bob cat and, shining like a new moon were a set of fresh Bigfoot tracks headed east. Amid all the other old tracks there were some weathered BF tracks.

When the owner came back, we discussed business and had a chat. He already knew, as did other local residents. 

I started talking to the older folks who owned property along the major creeks in the general area. Many of them had heard or seen BF, or had lost livestock to them and found the tracks to confirm the animal(s) that killed and carried off their stock. After about three years of prowling around along the creeks, lakes, bayous and wetlands of Conway, Faulkner, and northern Pulaski counties, talking to area residents, and playing recorded BF calls at night, it became obvious that at least some of the BF were using the area from the Cadron Creek bottoms along the Conway/Faulkner county line to the Air Force Base in Jacksonville in Pulaski County as their primary foraging area.

During the past two years or so, I began receiving reports directly from folks who live, hunt, fish or routinely drive through that general area of central Arkansas. Some of the reports received were raw data reports from the BFRO which have not been published.

When all of the reports and field data were mapped, it clearly showed a somewhat circular area, about thirty miles in diameter with the central area being in the general vicinity of Bell Slough WMA, Palarm Creek, Lake Conway, White Oak Bayou and Grassy Lake near the Pulaski/Faulkner County line.

The two BFRO reports that I investigated recently pretty well cinched it for me. The bow hunter’s experience in the portion of Camp Robinson that was given to the Arkansas G & F Commission was the last layer of cake: the sounds he heard came from the upper end of Grassy Lake. The photo “cal34†made was the icing.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=ar&county=Faulkner

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=10919

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=39922

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=40101

As a side note; this area was in the path of the bad killer tornado which hit earlier this month. Clean-up is still underway up there. According to local residents, Grassy Lake was grazed by the twister but not heavily damaged.  I understand the AR G & F Commission’s Training Center was heavily damaged by the tornado. It is 3.5 miles from the beaver lodge. 

• Upvote 1

Guest lightheart

Wow Branco, there is certainly lots of activity in that area. I think one thing that adds to the whole scenario is how many actual people you have spoken with in that general spot that have had encounters or heard something. Sounds like bigfoot heaven with all the different types of game.

So you think it was sleeping on top of the beaver dam. i suppose anywhere next to the water would be cooler......

Edited by lightheart

The big thing for them in this area is privacy. No mountain tops with cover and shade to hide out on during the day where they can have a view of what going on in the area. I think that's why the got sort of irate with the bow hunter when he stayed until nearly dark.That's happened to a lot of hunters everywhere. Same thing happens often when the hunters go in to there stands to early, and encounter a BF that is just getting off the night shift and headed to his bed.

Guest lightheart

What time in the morning do you think they head for bed? I have had a few interesting things come up when I was in one of my areas early. ........

Keep in mind; they don't carry watches, and they may travel many miles during the night. If they are too far away from one of their bedding areas when they see the first signs of breaking dawn to get there by dawn, they may have to walk in broad daylight. If there are vehicles and people coming in to the area they have to slow down and be cautious. So you may see them headed to bed late.

About two years ago I received a phone call about 10 AM from a good friend of mine who is a LEO in a northwestern Alabama county. Although he, his father, a brother had all been aggressively intimidated off their deer stands about dark on separate occasions, they had never gotten a good look at the BF responsible. (My friend had photographed a very good BF track on adjoining property a few years earlier.) Anyway, when he called he was driving a black top road a few miles from their hunting land, and when I answered he was yelling, "I just saw that SOB, he just ran across the road in front of me! I'll call you right back." He got out of the vehicle and ran after the thing, but never saw it again. He said the thing's tracks were headed straight toward their hunting land. To say he was excited would be an understatement.

Another thing to keep in mind is that BF, like us, has to have access to and drink a lot of water during the hot days of summer. They want good, clean and cool water from springs or streams. During such days they may be seen anytime.

What were the interesting things that happened in that area of yours? 

Edited by Branco

Guest lightheart

First off, thanks for the chuckle about the watches. I just had to have a really good laugh at myself for even asking the question. 

Well, several mornings when I have arrived fairly early and both times right at the fork of a trail i have been "welcomed" by a super loud barred owl call. The thing is I have listened to barred owl calls and while they were similar  they didn't have the angry man clearing his throat gruffly and I mean very gruffly sound at the beginning. This was soooo loud and near it was rather startling, One of the two times another sounded in the distance within one or two seconds. I am thinking sentry warning the others but have no way of knowing for sure. 

Another time in the same general area about a mile or two away there was a frantic female sounding chimp chatter kind of scream/ yell. i could almost sense the alarm in whatever made the sound. 

I am usually the first human in the area so i can look for tracks where I have found them before.

Congratulations on the "really loud barred owl call"  and you can be added to the long list of us that have experienced that phenomena!!!!  I agree with you on the "sentry" idea as a possibility and it makes very good sense.

If those loud barred owl calls are close, and not originating from pretty high up in the tallest trees within the source area of the sound, it was likely one of those ground dwelling, hairy owls. (Their nests are about the size of a Honda Accord. Have never seen their eggs, but they must be about basketball size.)

Yep. Just wasn't going to go there.

Neither was I. That flesh/hair photo has absolutely nothing to do with with the photo of the beaver lodge or the significance of what that photo represents.