How Sure Are You?

TedSallis

LOl, no mbh, i don't have a problem with you answering what i asked squatchy. You did sound like you had a problem with what i was saying.

Cotter, I don't often post. I prefer just to read. I just wanted to know why anyone would spend their time on a bigfoot forum when they don't believe the creature exist's. I am a logical person and it just didn't make sense. I wanted to ask that question many times and finally did. I have never heard anyone give a reason why.

I think I'm going to be okay, but I'll keep you guys updated in case I take a turn for the worse.

Edited by mbh

Here ya go!

Has anyone gotten the county zeroed yet?

It looks like Minneapolis Minnesota,in the city of Edmond to be exact...  

I'm glad you asked the question, Sheri! It's been asked before, but that's the first time I ever saw anybody answer it truthfully.

Bored, lonely people with nothing better to do than joining forums, cause arguments & get entertainment from watching the arguments play out.

I've often thought that most self proclaimed skeptics aren't even really skeptics if they told the truth about it.

• Upvote 2

100% sure on the Sasquatch.   Sheri,  white knight is a destructive behavior.  The only person you will be able to save is yourself. We all walk our own path and we all need to walk our own path, support of others is honorable but you cannot save others from themselves. You just have to let them experience their own life lessons, we all learn the most from our own mistakes.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you asked the question, Sheri! It's been asked before, but that's the first time I ever saw anybody answer it truthfully.

Bored, lonely people with nothing better to do than joining forums, cause arguments & get entertainment from watching the arguments play out.

I've often thought that most self proclaimed skeptics aren't even really skeptics if they told the truth about it.

you twisted that up

I'm sure every forum has trolls just looking to stir up trouble. I don't see much of that here. When I said entertained, I ment that a skeptic could still enjoy a forum about BF without believing. I wasn't referring to Mcsquatch as some degenerate pleasuring off starting arguments.

My posts on this subject was more of a reaction to repeatedly seeing this pop up in discussions. I see it as a dead end conversation for the most part. It's like that point when a thread goes on long enough and someone (seriously) accuses those with dissenting opinions as being government agents.

Don't agree with you David. Being self centered is not a good thing. I don't depend on myself to save myself either. Support of other's is alway's an honorable thing. Of course we all learn things the hard way. that doesn't mean you turn your back on other's.

Thank you Sasfooty. I have wanted to ask that question for a long time and it needs to be asked often and needs to answered. I kind of figured it was for entertainment out of boredom. But that in my opinion is really sad.

mbh. Dissenting views ? That's not how some come across. I also didn't take what you said as just someone enjoying the bff even though they don't believe. There are times when poster's are calling people liar's without actually using the word liar. Why would someone do that, just because they haven't seen one does not mean they don't exist. There are those who can't wrap their heads around the fact that life is not just what they think and believe it is. That is narrow mindedness. There was a time I didn't believe in bigfoot, but i'll be danged if i would get on a forum and try to tell others bigfoot doesn't exist.That would be rude and arrogant. LOL.

Squatchy, why in the world would you waste your time on a bigfoot forum if your 100% sure they are not real ? What's the purpose ? I know if I was sure they didn't exist, i could find a lot better things to do with my time. I know I wouldn't be wasting it here.

Sheri, quite simply put: there is a lot more to Bigfootery than just Bigfoot.

Regardless of my non-belief in the big guy, I have an interest in the topic. What better place to discuss bigfoot than on a bigfoot forum, wouldn't you agree?

Don't feel sorry for me. I live a very enjoyable life.

mbh: check your inbox. It's all good chief ;)

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

mbh. Dissenting views ? That's not how some come across. I also didn't take what you said as just someone enjoying the bff even though they don't believe. There are times when poster's are calling people liar's without actually using the word liar. Why would someone do that, just because they haven't seen one does not mean they don't exist. There are those who can't wrap their heads around the fact that life is not just what they think and believe it is. That is narrow mindedness. There was a time I didn't believe in bigfoot, but i'll be danged if i would get on a forum and try to tell others bigfoot doesn't exist.That would be rude and arrogant. LOL.

I was speaking in generalities and only from my observations. There were not any specific members I was thinking of.

I can't say if you're wrong or right. I just don't see that but my attention to the forum is pretty inconsistent. Mostly short bursts.

That's my opinion on what's happening, but of course we all have diff perspectives and backgrounds that influence how we perceive the actions from others.

Edited by mbh