Olympic Np Chief Ranger Admits Bf Is In Park

Explorer

I think that a portion of the folks on BFF who badger and attack new information are nothing more than government plants here to destroy any continuity among researchers and believers.  That's just my opinion.

I sure wish I got a pension to go with that.

I know the story, and the account.  I will however have to get permission to tell it.  I will try to find out today if the story can be told, and I will post it "IF" I'm allowed to.

DR

Guest LarryP

I think that a portion of the folks on BFF who badger and attack new information are nothing more than government plants here to destroy any continuity among researchers and believers.  That's just my opinion.

As far as proof, any interested doubter can seriously get out in the field and experience the honest truth for themselves.  I can't see anyone or organization presenting the Holy Grail of proof to the general public in my remaining life time.  With that said, it really doesn't matter to me one way or another...  

The Gov also uses the media to achieve the same goal. Which is why Bigfoot gets the same treatment in the MSM as any and all UFO reports.

An excellent read on that subject:

The Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover-up

http://www.amazon.com/The-Missing-Times-Complicity-Cover-up-ebook/dp/B008IMIF6I

Hello Derekfoot,

I can be patient for this for sure and look forward to your getting the permission to bring the story here. Thanks.

Guest JiggyPotamus

Whether he said it or not is immaterial from a scientific perspective. Now if you want to make a legal case... It is true however that he may not have meant what he probably did mean. Meaning that he likely knew what the question meant, and answered it accordingly. I took it that this woman was not a complete stranger to him, yet he still did not elaborate on his statement. This could be for a variety of reasons, including that he is lying. It is possible. It could also mean there is some elaborate coverup going on where rangers are told not to talk about such a thing. It could also mean that voices in his head told him to say it. Maybe he just wanted to please the investigator. The possibilities truly are endless.

One could interview the man to confirm whether he said this, which will likely show that he indeed did, but short of using some sophisticated mind-reading technology we cannot know whether what he says is the truth. This goes for all witnesses. This is why I do not place supreme importance on any one case, rather on the aggregate, and the details contained within those reports. I've said before that it is a number's game. I firmly believe this to be the case, but I am not deluded enough to think that this should amount to proof for anyone. Rather it is a means to further the investigation, which will ultimately culminate in proof. The more eyewitness reports that exist, and the more they corroborate one another in some manner, the less one should look upon the subject with outright disbelief. If everyone would admit that bigfoot is a possibility then I would be happy, lol.

"This is why I do not place supreme importance on any one case, rather on the aggregate, and the details contained within those reports. I've said before that it is a number's game. I firmly believe this to be the case, but I am not deluded enough to think that this should amount to proof for anyone. Rather it is a means to further the investigation, which will ultimately culminate in proof. The more eyewitness reports that exist, and the more they corroborate one another in some manner, the less one should look upon the subject with outright disbelief. If everyone would admit that bigfoot is a possibility then I would be happy, lol."

Thanks for that Jiggy.

Admin

If any of you folks are on linkedin you might be able to connect with him and ask him about the BF comment.

Here's the public profile and I can only presume it's the same individual:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-simonds/64/56/492

SSR Team

Wow, I'm sure the Guy will thank you MB if he wakes up to a dozen plus connect invitations and questions everywhere regarding a one liner he gave to an author about Bigfoot.

BFF Patron

I know the story, and the account.  I will however have to get permission to tell it.  I will try to find out today if the story can be told, and I will post it "IF" I'm allowed to.

DR

Thanks for the efforts there!

LARRY P Thanks for the link on the if I government cover up,I'm gonna read it.  I am beginning to think there could be a bigfoot cover up. 

Guest Crowlogic

Maybe he was just weary of people asking him about Bigfoot and said they had one to blow the questioner off.

I don't see how telling a writer you have a bigfoot would make them stop asking questions about bigfoot.

Hopefully Derek will be able to tell us more about this.

Edited by Rockape