Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Guest LarryP

As the writer points out. It's very significant that the dog was large and black.

I could further elaborate on my own personal experience involving 7 large black dogs one night.

But the forum rules wouldn't allow that due to the remotely religious/spiritual overtones involved. 

They like white ones, too. I have a picture of one of their white ones, peeping out from about 8 feet up a huge oak tree in my back yard.

They also have various other pets such as racoons, birds, & panthers. A little white female here carried a couple of baby pigs around with her for awhile. I never knew if they were pets or future snacks, but she kept them pretty close.

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

Anthropomorphism

• Upvote 1

There was a report rom a hunter here in NC. He reported seeing a 4-5'  Sasquatch walking with a group o deer. He reported it to B RO , they asked him how the deer were reacting to it and he said they acted like it was part o their group. There are several reports now o them playing with peoples pets. I believe it has to do with the dog, I the dog is threatening to them they will probably kill it I they cannot chase it away. The dog is respecting them it will live.       PS: got to get a new keyboard,  I have a letter button out as you can see.

Right Sasfooty. I recently seen a "Scientific" documentary about Baboons steeling pups and raising them as pets/group members. The scientist were saying that the wild dogs protected the troop they were raised with from other wild dogs and threats, sounds a little like what humans do.

They like white ones, too. I have a picture of one of their white ones, peeping out from about 8 feet up a huge oak tree in my back yard.

A white dog was 8 foot up a tree?

Admin

I would estimate that it is probably 1 out of 10 (or less) reports involving dogs that they are not adversarial.

By the way, Camp Edwards was never known as Edwards AFB (that is in CA), but as Otis Field, Otis AFB, or Otis Air National Guard Base (airfield section of the base).

Right Sasfooty. I recently seen a "Scientific" documentary about Baboons steeling pups and raising them as pets/group members. The scientist were saying that the wild dogs protected the troop they were raised with from other wild dogs and threats, sounds a little like what humans do.

I saw that too, David. I guess it's true what they say about us ALL being animals. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The idea of Bigfoot having an animal companion isn't necessarily so hard of a concept to at least give a chance of believability to. There are many instances in nature where two different species of animal can and do mutually co-exist and it serves one or both animals needs. This I will give the benefit of the doubt. However, when we start making statements that Bigfoot is some kind of space creature, ghost or psychic manifestation, then we are making statements that in all honesty are absurd.  None of these far out ideas can be or ever will be proven. They are not able to be tested or scrutinized by the scientific community and therefore, any idea of such thing only serves those whom look to discredit and ridicule the existence of Bigfoot. The whole paranormal thing just won't cut it to prove that something out there and that many people have actually seen. I would really like to suggest that this particular line of thought be abandoned for something that at least has some chance of being proven now or in the near future. Save the ray guns and fire breathing monsters for the science fiction writers.

14EEEE

SSR Team
It is my Dear, undoubtedly.

You sayings that wild animals have "pets" is the exact definition of that word and just because that website says those animals have "pets" doesn't mean they're not doing it neither.

It's not cut and dry that they're keeping them as "pets"..

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201112/scientific-mystery-do-wild-baboons-kidnap-puppies-pets

Edited by BobbyO

It's cut & dry that they're keeping them for some reason. Whether for pets, food, service animals, or part of the family, they're still doing it. Why would any of those reasons be exclusively a human characteristic?

Would you say that calling a human a "predator" would be attributing animal characteristics to the human? Or would it be attributing human ones to animals?