Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Well, yes I will, N4E!

Lets start out slow & see how many of us can agree that indeed, this is probably a white dog.

Then we'll move on to a bigger picture. I've already included a red circle before somebody finds it necessary to ask for one.

Dog_zps16578734.jpg

Thanks!  I will agree that it could be a dog.  It could also be a cat of some sort or even some strange pareidolia. 

Could have been 10 feet. That was just an estimate.

This doesnt strike me as dog behavior to me. Dogs are big on the whole "four feet on the ground" thing. My dog is trusting as could be, sweet and dopey as could be, but there is no way I'd get him into a tree, even if I carried him up there.

Thanks!  I will agree that it could be a dog.  It could also be a cat of some sort or even some strange pareidolia. 

This. I highly doubt that's a dog... in a tree...

Still looking through a couple of thousand pics on 5 flash drives for the original because Rockape is picky & wants to see it without a red circle.

Sorry. Blame it on him.

Still looking through a couple of thousand pics on 5 flash drives for the original because Rockape is picky & wants to see it without a red circle.

Sorry. Blame it on him.

You promised a larger pic too.

Cool topic!  We just found a starving puppy (she is very smart, completely awesome and recovering nicely, TG). I don't have tons of experience with dogs but I can definitely see a primate adoring this one.  Chimps have been shown doing that many times.  8^)

Edited by xspider1

Obviously pareidolia. The light color which is supposedly the dog is in actuality a field in the distance. What would be the eyes, nose, ears are small leaves in the foreground.

Obviously pareidolia. The light color which is supposedly the dog is in actuality a field in the distance. What would be the eyes, nose, ears are small leaves in the foreground.

That's what I was thinking. It's not really... up in a tree... it's kinda just alongside it. 

I'm sure it's not a dog now that I've seen the wider shot.

Edited by ForestTone

That's what I said.

It wasn't sitting on a limb or lying on a branch, because there are none there at the place where it is located & It doesn't appear to be clinging & I don't know why it was there or how it got there, or what kept it there.

Actually you said several things. Thanks for posting that anyway Sasfooty, I appreciate it. I'm sure we won't agree on what it is but I now have the info I need to form an opinion.

I have now stated my opinion and will move on unless someone wants to dispute my opinion. I'm not here to try to make you out a fool or beat you over the head with this. I asked a question and you answered, you didn't take your ball and go home. THAT happens too often here and I appreciate you being one who isn't afraid of tough questions.

• Upvote 1

Which field would that be, Rockape?

OakTree_zpse9a714c0.jpg

• Upvote 1