Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Sasfooty, I do not know if Sasquatch are bringing that there with them or can it be that the Sasquatch are attracted to something odd that is attached to that very small specific area? Maybe look at some other so called "pseudo science" like energy lines and magnetic lines in the earth there, they can sometimes cause some very strange things.

There's supposed to be a small fault along the creek, about a half mile from here. And there's an Indian burial mound just across the road at another spot on the creek, but I don't know if that explains any of the strange things that happen here in my back yard. Some of the pictures show what looks like some kind of energy coming up out of the ground. So maybe you're right. Other things besides the BFs could be attracted to the place.

A few years ago, a neighbor told Hubby that he saw a "ghost" crossing the road at the creek, by the burial mound, one night. I just assumed that it was one of the white BFs, but maybe not.

• Upvote 1

If bigfoot is a type of man, or even a standard ape, they could very well have a symbiotic relationship with canines living in the wild, be it dogs , yotes or wolves. I've heard and recorded the vocals that would have just about anyone thinking there was a person hanging out in the woods at night with them and it sure wasn't like there was a bunch of **** hunters out there.

southernyahoo

I have always thought about that as well that they have some connection with coyotes . Not much with wolves since wolves are mystical on their own and are some times refered as ghost of the forest. Dogs or domestic dogs are nothing more then a pain for them.

Talk about proponents and habituators always throwing out the same blah blah. Well here is the pot calling the kettle black, because as everyone knows "Pareidolia"  explains everything. If I ever have to go to court and the court has a photo of me my defense will be "Judge you do not know what you are talking about, that is pareidolia." I love the one word explanations.   Sasfooty, I do not know if Sasquatch are bringing that there with them or can it be that the Sasquatch are attracted to something odd that is attached to that very small specific area? Maybe look at some other so called "pseudo science" like energy lines and magnetic lines in the earth there, they can sometimes cause some very strange things.

Pareidolia may not be a solve-all answer, but it's strides better than "floating dog". 

Sas, it sounds like you've got some interesting stuff going on around your property/haunts. I'd love to hear more. 

Why is it always Indian burial grounds? Is this a Stephen King novel? 

Not "grounds". A burial mound.

Because ancient bones were found in it, buried with pottery & spear points.

Seems self explanatory....

What would you like to hear ForestTone?

Guest Stan Norton

Not "grounds". A burial mound.

Because ancient bones were found in it, buried with pottery & spear points.

Seems self explanatory....

What would you like to hear ForestTone?

What does that matter? Why would any place containing human remains and stone tools mean spirits and weird stuff happening? Do you realise just how much stuff is under the ground? I doubt there's a square inch of soil without some kind of sub surface archaeological remains....you can't be selective when it comes to attributing mystical phenomena to inanimate artefacts. Or maybe you can.

Guest LarryP

you can't be selective when it comes to attributing mystical phenomena to inanimate artefacts. Or maybe you can.

Or maybe you feel that you can be completely dismissive when it comes to anything that might be perceived as "mystical phenomena" or "codswallop".

Has it ever occurred to you that if everything was easily explained within the parameters (confines) of what you believe to be the "real world" there would be no such thing as an anomaly?

southernyahoo

I have always thought about that as well that they have some connection with coyotes . Not much with wolves since wolves are mystical on their own and are some times refered as ghost of the forest. Dogs or domestic dogs are nothing more then a pain for them.

The thing about dogs is they will adopt a master, and their loyalty to that master is what makes them a pain towards strangers in the woods. A stray pup that has no master might become a BF's best friend, you never know. It might just be an aclimation thing whether they would get along. If one helps the other get food or stay out of trouble, they'd work out some sort of relationship. You might imagine how cunning a BF could be if he could key off of what the dog or coyote could hear, smell, or see in the dark. There probably wouldn't be a better alarm system.

Guest Stan Norton

Or maybe you feel that you can be completely dismissive when it comes to anything that might be perceived as "mystical phenomena" or "codswallop".

Has it ever occurred to you that if everything was easily explained within the parameters (confines) of what you believe to be the "real world" there would be no such thing as an anomaly?

For the record I don't think anything can be easily explained, especially when it comes to the natural world, but to use that as an excuse for buying into mystical pretensions. If you remember, I am a professional ecologist and lifelong naturalist so I like to think I speak with some authority on my chosen livelihood and passion. By using my native wit  and very natural senses I expect, quite reasonably, any part of the natural world to be explainable by the things we already know and the concepts we have arrived at when studying that world (called reality). Nothing I have seen or experienced in life accords with anything you say. I prefer to stick to being a human being, and part of a world that thankfully allows us the privilege of studying and understanding it. 

Stan. I did not mean that burial mounds cause these things . Inanimate bones/artifacts do not cause these things. Indigenous peoples around the world seem to have been somewhat sensitive to electromagnetic fields, or other energies in the earth. They would bury their dead and also have ceremonies at some. It is the ground/geologic features under the ground, or possible a combo of the atmosphere and the ground, causing the energy difference. I am hypothesizing that the natives were attracted to the area as same as the Sasquatch, and the other anomalies witnessed there, that they are not their because of the Sasquatches, they are all attracted to the energy found in the immediate area. I understand skeptics do not believe in energy in an area, I just remind you of how the ozone in the atmosphere reacts just before a storm hits, that can be felt/smelled/sensed.

Guest LarryP

By using my native wit  and very natural senses I expect, quite reasonably, any part of the natural world to be explainable by the things we already know and the concepts we have arrived at when studying that world (called reality).

You're only using 5 senses, Stan. Whereas I'm using 6 senses.

Big difference!

Nothing I have seen or experienced in life accords with anything you say.

I get that to a certain extent. (Though I think that's a bit of an overstatement on your part).

But all that tells me is that you haven't experienced many of the things that I've experienced.

Some of these posts remind me of grade school when the slow witted kids used to mercilessly pick on the brighter ones & call them nerds because they could add more than two & two.

Jealousy, I think......

• Upvote 3

I've noticed that the first hen that cackles is always the one that laid the egg......

Do professional ecologists and lifelong naturalists know about hens & eggs?

Guest Stan Norton

And the one that smells the first onion is the last one to shave the lizard.

Do cosmic travellers know about onions and lizards?