Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

SAS -

I cannot put my finger on why, but the pic just does not look right to me.  The scale and perspective appears to be a little bit off.  Can you give us a little more background on it?  

The scale is way off & I don't know why.

Whenever it starts feeling more strange than usual around here, I go out & start taking pictures around that tree & down toward the pond & a couple of other places. I always get pictures of things that aren't supposed to be there. Like a dog floating beside the tree, or a ball of light coming from the pond, or little comets shooting up out of the ground.

Bigfoot brings all kinds of strange stuff with them.

• Upvote 1

I remember a time on this forum that when a photograph was posted. Serious questions would be asked about that photograph. What has happen to that critical thinking that was once on this forum? Like asking about the type of camera that was used to take the photo ? or that that maybe that this photo could have been double exposed or some malfunction. Either way this forum has lost what it once had that I remember very clear.

Sas

I am not trying to say that you are faking this photo and it could very well be some thing strange . I have had strange events happen to me as well as photographs . I also have an opinion that these creatures happen to run with coyotes or that the two run together. That they some how hunt together and might even use them as pets like we use dogs.

What I do like about your photograph is that it reminds me of my white Shepard Tasha that i had for 9 yrs . In your photo there are some discrepancies that seem kinda of odd to me . There are things in the photo that seem like it was double expose. there is a a small sapling in the dog photo that is not in the day light photo. Also there is a red line that is under the dog that looks like land or some thing that the dog is laying down on. As well as the clothes line that is not in line with the day light photo but is parallel with the red line that the dog seems to be lying down on. Now this is my observation which really does not mean much ,but I do question this photograph.

I question it, too, ShadowBorn! It's one of about the top three weirdest pictures I've ever taken.

I don't see how it could be a double exposure because I didn't take any pics of dogs before or after taking that one. Wouldn't there have to be a dog involved somewhere to get a double exposure with a dog in it? And I think the sapling you are seeing is actually vines climbing the tree. They are also in the comparison picture.

Talk about proponents and habituators always throwing out the same blah blah. Well here is the pot calling the kettle black, because as everyone knows "Pareidolia"  explains everything. If I ever have to go to court and the court has a photo of me my defense will be "Judge you do not know what you are talking about, that is pareidolia." I love the one word explanations.   Sasfooty, I do not know if Sasquatch are bringing that there with them or can it be that the Sasquatch are attracted to something odd that is attached to that very small specific area? Maybe look at some other so called "pseudo science" like energy lines and magnetic lines in the earth there, they can sometimes cause some very strange things.

<Talk about proponents and habituators always throwing out the same blah blah. Well here is the pot calling the kettle black, because as everyone knows "Pareidolia"  explains everything.>

Run with that if it makes you feel better, but there have been plenty of photos here I haven't deemed pareidolia. But if you think there is actually a dog in that photo, I'm not sure anything would convince you otherwise.

If bigfoot is a type of man, or even a standard ape, they could very well have a symbiotic relationship with canines living in the wild, be it dogs , yotes or wolves. I've heard and recorded the vocals that would have just about anyone thinking there was a person hanging out in the woods at night with them and it sure wasn't like there was a bunch of **** hunters out there.

• Upvote 2