Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Those two photos look like they were taken at different height levels. The same weeds are a lot higher in the top photo.

So those are Bigfoot huh? Wow, I'm surprised science isn't all over this.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 3

Guest Divergent1

The best way to tell would be to do an overlay to see how well the background vegitation matched. It would make the change in the vegetation in the forground more obvious and demonstrate that the difference is less likely to be caused by the wind or height variations.

No.

Of course it could be.  Or a slightly different angle/elevation.  Or even the passing of a few days as the weeds grew/filled out. 

When I first looked at the picture I thought someone would claim those to be bigfoot legs.  To me they are quite obviously the tops of weeds between the camera and the darker foliage behind.  A tuft of weed sticking up here, a tuft there - the dark space in between being called a leg.  Like I said, when I first saw the picture that's the first thing I noticed when looking for "BF", but I was truly hoping that was not it, that it would be something better than that.  You can believe what you want, as you just unequivocally just stated - but I think the rest of us really understand what we are seeing. 

It's OK. It's just an example of one of the ways they can hide in plain sight, going about their business without being seen. If everybody could see them immediately, it obviously wouldn't be working for them.

Fortunately for some of us, cameras aren't as easy to fool as people are.

These pictures were taken within seconds of each other (see the same clouds?). I had forgotten that there were two of them. I took some more a day or two later that I later deleted.

These pictures were taken within seconds of each other (see the same clouds?). I had forgotten that there were two of them. I took some more a day or two later that I later deleted.

They may have been taken within seconds of each other, but the camera angle did move.  When looking at the two on top of one another, the second picture (with the "BF") had panned to the left probably 15-20 degrees.  Also, there is a lot more foreground in the top picture than in the bottom picture, so either the elevation or angle changed there as well.  If they are within seconds of each other, where are the BF in the top picture?

Hey Sas

In that last photo I can see what looks like a Bigfoot that has it's back turned toward the camera. But because the range of the photo it is very difficult to judge. The figure does look brown and extremely tall and seems to be muscular in size. It is to bad that people who tend to say that science should take a role ,who them they selves' who are researchers or are part of a selected board. Really and I mean really do not take this on a serious take of a phenomenon that is happening to people thought out our nation. But due to the mocking and the down play that takes place stops people from coming forward that can further lead research on this creature known as Bigfoot.

The people who have asked what I have meant to "what has lead to disappointment and despair" is this that coming out with the truth only leads to silence which brings disbelief to others.That by telling the truth only brings more question which leads to mocking who one thinks that their maturity would be that of an adult.Instead it only leads to argument instead of mature debate which has no scientific value. Maybe if people would change the way they view things ,rather then call them liars things would be different.

Now I have no reason to lie on the things that I have reported nor am i after attention >I know that This is not the place to say what I have to say but my experiences matches up with a lot of others who have come on this forum. There have been no differences with any of them except for the telepathy that I have no way to explain. Also their is no way that I will be able to explain the encounter my pit bull had when he was left alone locked up in his cage in my tent on my first encounter. All I can say is that my pitt bull stayed curled up in a corner for a week.He did not but only to drink water and was shaking,trembling and hiding. After a week a begin to become normal but changed with with some vengeance.

Incorrigible 1

It does not matter if you do not believe what I have to say,even if your a part of this so called steering committee. Prove me wrong or prove Sas by going into the field and do your own research. Before doing judgement on us ,why not bring your own proof to the table. Skepticism can work both ways and believe me I was very skeptic at the idea that these creatures could be telepathic Until I leaned that they were able to perform this act that is truly amazing and scary at the same time. But it gets worst and when you learn the truth it i some thing that you can not speak of due to the rules of the forum. But one thing I know I aam not is that I am not a liar I only know of one time that I was tricked and that was up in northern Michigan ,during a Bigfoot fest they were having. As I drove down foley rd some one had placed a crows feather on the road so that I would find it. That was in no way what it was like when I found the crows feather that I had ask for when i was hunting. Where I had asked the creatures to place the on the trail. It was a specific object to be placed in a specific place at a specific time . All of it being said with in my mind telepathically to what ever creature that was in the area. Some thing that I will never be able to explain but maybe duplicated.

They may have been taken within seconds of each other, but the camera angle did move.  When looking at the two on top of one another, the second picture (with the "BF") had panned to the left probably 15-20 degrees.  Also, there is a lot more foreground in the top picture than in the bottom picture, so either the elevation or angle changed there as well.  If they are within seconds of each other, where are the BF in the top picture?

I was standing in the same spot on the porch when I took both pictures. But one was taken more to the right than the other one & one was zoomed slightly more than the other one. So they aren't exactly the same. It takes between 11 & 15 seconds for the camera to do whatever it does between pictures to allow for the next one to be taken. So there was at least that many seconds between them. Maybe slightly more because I was studying the area to decide where to take the next picture.

Yeah. Where ARE the BFs in the top picture???

The people who have asked what I have meant to "what has lead to disappointment and despair" is this that coming out with the truth only leads to silence which brings disbelief to others.That by telling the truth only brings more question which leads to mocking who one thinks that their maturity would be that of an adult.Instead it only leads to argument instead of mature debate which has no scientific value. Maybe if people would change the way they view things ,rather then call them liars things would be different.

The mocking doesn't hurt, ShadowBorn. They don't have anything constructive to add, so they mock & I don't care anymore.

These pictures are for the ones that can see something there. They are the ones that email or PM me saying that they recognize what it is. Or maybe that they have seen something like that & it rings a bell. I understand why they don't say it on the thread. They don't want to argue & that's fine.

I appreciate them, but I appreciate people like you even more because you aren't afraid to admit what you have experienced & that there might actually be something in the picture.

I was standing in the same spot on the porch when I took both pictures. But one was taken more to the right than the other one & one was zoomed slightly more than the other one. So they aren't exactly the same. It takes between 11 & 15 seconds for the camera to do whatever it does between pictures to allow for the next one to be taken. So there was at least that many seconds between them. Maybe slightly more because I was studying the area to decide where to take the next picture.

Yeah. Where ARE the BFs in the top picture???

The mocking doesn't hurt, ShadowBorn. They don't have anything constructive to add, so they mock & I don't care anymore.

These pictures are for the ones that can see something there. They are the ones that email or PM me saying that they recognize what it is. Or maybe that they have seen something like that & it rings a bell. I understand why they don't say it on the thread. They don't want to argue & that's fine.

I appreciate them, but I appreciate people like you even more because you aren't afraid to admit what you have experienced & that there might actually be something in the picture.

I think the BF in the top picture and the BF in the bottom picture are in the same place - one's imagination.  I do not see BF in the bottom picture, it's the darker background from the foliage behind the weeds.  You see that as legs, when it's really the lighter weeds silhouetted against the darker background.  

Sas, I really do appreciate you sharing.  I must admit, you share much, much more than most others in your situation, and I know that opens you up for ridicule.  So thank you!  I'm not a believer, nor a scoftic - I'm a skeptic, yet open to existence.  So I do look at each picture with an open mind, and would love to be convinced one day that I'm looking at a picture of a genuine BF.  But this is not even close in my opinion. 

BFF Patron

Nod4Eight when you are looking at the picture that you believe is likely the real deal,   skeptics will be lining up to declare how good the costumer was that made the suit.     But in all fairness,  many of the blurry and indeterminate BF photos could very well be the real thing.    They just need to be a lot better to tell anything.  

Someone mentioned something yesterday on a science channel.    Unless a body is produced, the best thing we can do is keep nibbling at the problem.    Eventually something will be good enough to garner the right attention in the right places.    

Both points very well taken.  But in the mean time don't **** on my back and call it rain.  A photo or video will never be proof.  But a good, quality HD image could go a long way to more people taking it seriously.  Perhaps that leads to funding etc for someone to produce a body.  And I do understand that not everyone wants that (body or proof.)

Edited by chelefoot
Removed quote of previous post