Bigfoot And His Dog.

Old Dog

Guest Squatchologist

Sasfooty, i would like to thank you for sharing your photos, no matter what we may think we see  or you see that is all our own opinions. Doesnt mean we should attack you saying you took it from another angle you're trying to trick us yadda yadda. we should thank you for having the Cahonas to post pictures like that one or others you have in the past, instead of not offering ANYTHING of their own besides nitpicking and naysaying. That S is becoming very exhausting 

Thank you, Squatchologist. It's people like you that keep me hanging around.

That's one of those pictures that has "stuff" in it. When I took it, I knew there was something weird going on out there. (Actually, there's a little more to it than that, but it doesn't matter.) There was a mirage-looking thing that shouldn't have been there, so I snapped the picture. I found a few oddities in it, but nothing very interesting. One day my daughter in law walked by the computer when I was studying it, & said "Wow!!! When did you get the pics of the BFs?" I asked what BFs she meant & she pointed them out. I don't know why I didn't see them at first. Maybe you're right & different people just see different things, or see the same things different ways.

Anyway, the camera wasn't fooled by the mirage, & there it is for whatever it's worth.

Sasfooty,

I agree with the fact that a small ipad or macbook is not going to cut it.  My monitor is 21 inches diagonal measurement and settings are maximum brightness and I am using a program for enhancement called Photo Explosion as you know.  My new version 5 will be installed in the next day or so and I'm excited to check all the photos that had iffy stuff in them.

Sunflower

Sas - I too am grateful when you share photos even when we can't all see the details...so thanks!

I think what we see here does not have enough detail. I'd LOVE to see the original resolution.

The things that 'might' be bigfoot to me are just dark spots only about 8 pixels wide.

Not really much for us to go on.

post-21915-0-39837400-1407972076.jpg

Looks a little like it could be one, but I don't know where it was in the picture.

Kinda looks like Patty's arm swing, but it could be anything.

BFF Patron

As I have said before.  If I stare into the patterns on the Marmolium on my bathroom floor I can see BF after a while.     Staring at pictures of the woods will do the same thing.    I have to see or hear something move before I dare even hope it might have been BF that I photographed.   

Sassyfooty, look at your camera lense; there is a human shaped bug stuck to the glass that has long arms, head, and eyes. Your pictures are being tainted with this creature. However, there are some strange events associated with bigfoot and the Indians down by the Klamath River, CA, called them mountain devils. Many stayed away from them.  

Aside from the bug, have you described your sightings on your land somewhere on the forum? Where about do you live and what is the general area like? 

This is a little disturbing but when reading about the adventures of Lewis and Clark, they had a large bunch of dogs that traveled with them and guess what for?..............  They ran out of food several times and the poor pooches were dinner. Maybe bigfoot has the same idea with its dog companions, but I don't really believe this about bigfoot...................but then again hunger can cause people to do awful things to others. Remember the Donner party or the plane crash back in the '60s or 70s. in the Andes Mountains. The occupants were a soccer team, starving, and followed the Donner party's example. 

Edited by georgerm

Hey, that's multitasking ... you can have the neighbors over for dinner ... for dinner.    Guest of honor and the main course at the same meal.

MIB

• Upvote 1

Sasfooty, you and your myrmidons are imagining seeing something / anything in your amorphous postings of out of focus gobbletygook.

One can imagine seeing the Mona Lisa taking a bm in the woods in those photos as much as imagining there is a bigfoot creature within a mile of the photo site.