So... Renae Of ' Finding Bigfoot ' Now Admits She Believes Bigfoot Exist

Bonehead74

We do not have relatives in this area, its just the two of us. The recorder was on the property line, but the other owners only use it for hunting and did not appear to be there. I seriously doubt anyone was there. Sure it could be neighbors trespassing, but they wouldnt do that.

Yes I agree it sounds human. It is not the first time I have heard clacking noises here.

BFF Patron

The difference between human and teenage BF voice saying ummm  might be hard to tell since deepness of voice tends to relate to physical size and gender.     BF teens like ours seem to want to mess with us.    I heard what sounded like a young girl one time speaking some unknown to me language.   It was so far away I could barely hear it but the only thing I could tell was it sounded child like in tone and I could not make out any words.   In a similar situation with an English speaking child I would have picked up a word here and there even though I could not make out most of it.   So at the time I thought it human speaking some language unknown to me.    There are a lot of Russians in this area so I assumed it was probably Russian.      A young girl would not have been out there alone and since the trail was my direction of travel I assumed at some point I would encounter a human adult with a youngster either on foot or on horseback.   It sounded like the voice was headed my way on the only trail in the area.     It had rained a couple of days before but there were no fresh footprints on the trail of any kind, human or horse.    This was the same day I got the glyph left for me on the stump so there is some indication that BF were in the area. 

I will give a skeptics explanation so they don't have to dream one up.   A skeptic would say that a small Russian girl must have known I was a bigfoot researcher and snuck up and left a glyph on a stump right behind me in plain sight then crawled away so I would not see her.    I think my BF explanation is more probable.   Science or not you have to go with the most likely explanations when something is not determinable.   So if you don't think a human was there to make the ummm maybe it was not human.  

I think indiefoot is correct , does sound like bug wings...... fwiw, I've heard described  some "nnnnnnnn" sounds supposedly BF and have heard sounds that met the description , although I can't say it was BF ( dark woods, early am) so idk.....but it didn't sound like that clip.

Thanks for listening you guys.

An insect, could be, but there was a rustling noise right before that.  I honestly don't think we have poachers on our property, but it could happen.  The clacking sound before was kind of interesting.  I feel like I was evesdropping on some sort of activity.  Can't say that it was BF for sure, it's just another interesting sound in that back corner of the property. 

Could be an insect though.  That's a good thought. 

What about the "you hoo" clip that I posted earlier.  That was in the same place.  If it is BF related, then I think I have the mic in the right spot now.  They could have a little hunting blind right there because it's the corner of the field right where a big deer path goes up into the woods. 

Well, off to listen to another night of recording.  Trying to establish some base lines here.

Thanks again for your opinions!  I really appreciate it. 

Hammer

Regarding the insects, husband said that's what he thinks too.  Maybe one got caught in the bag.

Here is a clip of a lot of flies buzzing around.  There's a few pops in it too. 

Maybe I don't think it's a bug because these are what the bugs sound like.  But then maybe because there were so many bugs, that's what it was?

Who knows. 

9-27-14 flies and pops.wav

Hey Hammer, I have to  say that I cannot quite tell with any certainty what generated that sound. Most common small insect wings tend to have a higher pitch

during flight, but will change in pitch depending on whether or not the insect is speeding up or slowing down. That is hard to detect when there is considerable

noise such as the crickets in your recording. You get the same effect from aircraft propeller blades only much more pronounced. I was not able to detect any

audible changes in the pitch just listening to the sound through my speakers, but my hearing unfortunately isn't quite as sharp as it used to be. Since you have

ruled out the possibility of any other humans in the area, I would have to say that it should fall squarely in the category of interesting to say the least. When I get

free time I will run the sound-byte through some sound editing software and see if I can isolate it and try to determine what it is or isn't. I am anxious to hear the

other sounds that you have recorded and will do that later today. Trying to determine what makes a particular type of sound on a normal recording is difficult at

best. There are far too many variables. The sound does have a certain human-like quality, but again I can't really say with any real certainty. I had a funny thought

come to me after hearing it and that it was a BF checking the object out up close and saying softly UH,HMM but did not hear it finish saying Yep! That's a recorder

alright! and walked off! OK all kidding aside, I think you should have the necessary impetus to continue with your recording research and look forward to hearing

what you record. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your thoughts Wingman.  Yeah, I thought the same thing, like, yep!  That's a recorder. 

What I can say for sure, as I sit here outside on the porch listening to another set of recordings...that ever since I moved the mic to the back corner of the property, I have had a TON more sound.  I placed it next to a deer path at the corner of our back field as the path goes up the hill.  There is a LOT of movement around it, and for the past hour I've been listing to something go to town on a little rock project.  Again, I'm just establishing base lines, and I've gotten used to all this movement by the mic. 

Ok, here's a little morsel.  Just heard this little pop knock of some sort.  Check it out. 

Again, have to say that I had been hearing movement all around the recorder for an hour before this.  Rock clacking.  Too much of it that I think it's just usual, so I'm not cutting it up. 

9-27-14 Cool pop!.wav

For example, attached is a clip with a lot of movement around that recorder.  I think I have placed it in a good location.  Could be anything foraging around.  But, putting it together in the same location as clacks, pops, mmm mmms and you hoos.  Who knows?  Flies, deer, big sniffing things, deer snorts, coyote.  It's all going on in that location.  So I'll just keep it there and if anything major happens, hopefully, the mic will be in the right spot.

By the way, the movement cut and the pop cut were all around the same few minutes.

Also something to note, this was the first time that I had the recorder going during the daytime.  We forgot about it until the afternoon.  So these are new sounds to me for AM.  Everything else I have listened to, has been night stuff. 

9-27-14 mic movement.wav

I don't want to take over Renae's thread, but if someone knows her and is keeping her up to date on this thread, please ask her for me if this clip is from a bi-pedal creature or a quad pedal creature?  She is an expert. 

When she was talking to me, she was explaining how things jump / leg movements.  I need to study up on what she was telling me. 

Anyway, I just pulled this clip and I want to know what you guys, and especially Renae thinks about this.  I really respect her now. 

9-27-14 Bi or quad pedal.wav

• 4 weeks later...

Scoff all you want.   But ... there still appear to be upwards of 120,000 BF reports on file with different research groups yet no "proof".   Something in that math should make you stop long enough to ponder the possibility there is something weirder going on than we're allowing ourselves to consider.

I don't know what the answer is.  I "know" that the constraints we're insisting on aren't allowing for a non-null solution set yet the reports exist.   If the reports aren't all false in some way, then the constraints have to be wrong.    For me as a "knower", the reports all being false is not a valid option.   Uncomfortable, but beyond a doubt, something is going on I don't understand.   That's what makes it interesting.  

MIB

I don't think so. We don't need mystical explanations for this creature.

A semi intelligent, shy, rare, nocturnal ape man that moves around a lot in small numbers? Could still be out there in our forests in North America. The popularity of the myth could then make many people then start seeing Bigfoot in their gardens and under their beds. I'm a firm believer that the human mind is hyper sensitive to the existence of "others". Probably a archaic knee jerk to when many many hominid species were all competing for the same resources IMO. 

Anyhow like dropping a stone into a pond, we see a ripple effect go out from the impact point. I suspect that much of what is going on is thus. With the underlying physical reality still hidden from us, especially now with our very sedentary urban lifestyles. We do have examples of them being shot and even captured in old newspaper clippings. But as yet a body has not been produced for whatever the reason.

No, I don't think something mystical is taking place.

• Upvote 1

Guest Divergent1

I worked for the government before going into business for myself. Based on that experience I've come to the conclusion that the U.S. government as a whole is suffering from what the Roman Empire did in it's last days. It is so big and so departmentalized that the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing.I base that on the trillion plus dollars that remain unaccounted for in the budget. If they can't find their own money I seriously doubt they know what's in the rural areas of North America.

Bigfoot wouldn't be a big priority to find in this current depression we are in. If the government has no money, no interest, then no one, including the private sector is going to take much interest in finding the creature. It makes better television for it to remain a mystery. Renee has a long career ahead of her regardless of what her stance might be.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that so long as someone doesn't bring a body then mainstream wont be told Sasks exist...UNLESS one of the "Scientists" actually gets 'on board' to confirm. What it takes.....it all starts with a body!!!! Leave Bigfoots alone! that is what I think. No kill, no anything.

I do believe Sasquatch are real flesh & blood...

its kind of hard to be a sceptic when there is evidence everywhere, i.e. footprints w/dermal ridges, Patterson/Gimlin film, so many credible eye witness', pictures ,video etc... The one thing I often ponder is.......is it more ape or man?