So... Renae Of ' Finding Bigfoot ' Now Admits She Believes Bigfoot Exist

Bonehead74

Humans are spiritual beings?

Antfoot is the electrospiritual avatar of a weird dwarf like primate god in his own mind kind of thing. That's how I take that sort of thought. More quantifiable.

The NA's believed that hallucinogens were a way to enter the spiritual realm, so no they didn't view it as a non-reality. To them the spiritual realm was reality.

A lot of their lore consists of talking animals, shape shifting, and the capability to dematerialize. Nobody said that all of their lore was hallucinations, I said they need to be taken with a grain of salt- meaning we don't know what is and what isn't. Knowing the effects of hallucinogens I'd say it wouldn't be very difficult to figure out how a lot of that lore originated. To just take it literal though like Renae did is nuts.

Altered states of consciousness have usually been thought of that way whether drug induced or not. In some cultures I'd be a shaman in others a witch in this one just a crank with too many cats : ( With spiritual leaders like these, why would anyone not suspect that some beliefs are only matters of the mind? And some even tell you that's all it is : )

BFF Patron

Thanks for checking on that Matt.     If you know her, you could certainly straighten us out on what she meant by her spiritual realm statement.     Perhaps we are miss interpreting what she meant.     Or like Bonehead says, she might be a good interview candidate.     Knowing what MM thinks about the paranormal aspect of BF,  perhaps Renae said that just to pull his chain.  

Wha ... ??

After how many days of discussion, you just asked Matt to clarify what Renae meant ... and in the same post you assert MM's meaning without asking.  

Y' ever think maybe we're doing EVERYONE a disservice by putting words in their mouths and by taking the words they do say out of context?   No wonder bigfootery gets nowhere, it's mired in it's own muck.  :(

MIB

• Upvote 1

Humans are spiritual beings?

Yeah, according to Carl Yung.  My ancient uncle the retired priest, who has like a million degrees, was a great fan on Carl Yung.  He said that he believes that all humans are 1/3 spiritual. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transpersonal_psychology

Edited by Hammer102492

Plussed for this:  "Renae needs to be the next interviewee on the BFF blog"

Excellent idea!

Plussed.

I believe you refer to Jung.

Yep!  See how I am?  I get so lazy sometimes.  

Thank you Incorrigible! 

You are such a dear, I don't care what anybody says.  laughing. 

Seriously, I do appreciate you picking up my slack.

Maybe I should have a Bob Dobbs avitar.  He was big in Cleveland.  "Give me slack or give me food."  Church of the Subgenious.  I wonder if Wikipedia has a page on that!  oh, so laughing now

I am Bob Dobbs now.  Awesome! 

Hey, it's off topic, but I'm so excited about recording sound now. 

Do you want to hear my two clips that I just got from our place 27 hours ago?

On day three with my new recorder, I heard a big knock, that I have heard before in different places.  When I heard it through the headphones on the recorder, it sounded like a baseball bat / home run, but also sounded like a metal pipe.

The second clip sounded like HEAVY foot falls walked right up to the recorder. 

I wish I could play it for Renae.  See, I'm on topic.  I sent it to Cliff.  If he thinks it's worthwhile, maybe he will play it for her. 

Wish I had this for them when they were investigating in the area.

The first knock sounded like metal.  We have a gas well in the corner of our back yard at the edge of the back field. 

At the end of the second clip, you will hear the rabbit gas well vent. 

The recorder was 100 feet from me. 

Didn't hear the footfalls at the time.  But yeah, if it was Mr. Big, he was CLOSE.

Be careful, listening to that clip can become obsessive, (for me any way). 

Thanks for listening.  I need to hear what you all think.  This recording stuff could be good!

I think I'm growing up. 

It's better if you listen with head phones. 

I keep my flash light use to a minimum.  They don't want to be seen, and more importantly, I don't want to see them.  I would just have to seek professional help if that happened.

But WHAT IF that was Mr. Big?  He / she was close.  That is not an unusual feeling for me based on previous experiences here.  I'm still alive, so I just have to realize that.  No one was walking around back there.  It's just the two of us here, and the engineer was asleep.  We live in a rural area.  We all have guns.  There was no human there I can assure you. 

Seeing it leap over the road in front of me a few miles away is one thing.  Hearing it howl here May 2013, blew me away.  Our friend saw it watching us August 2013.  I have heard all kinds of knocks, tree breaks, had rocks or slaps on the house four times, once my husband heard, all kinds of other stuff that isn't worth going into.  The TV show came, they filmed, they left and I just love all of them.  I was so nervous, and tired from entertaining researchers camping out here at the time.  I'm probably going to look like crap on TV.  At least I didn't go blah blah blah on TV like I do here on a regular basis.  Just the facts jack. 

Renae was so wonderful helping me with the tv part and also describing types of jumps. 

That's all I can say due to confidentiality agreements, but hey, they were great and Renae was so kind and helpful!  I was worried that she would tell me I saw a bear.  I don't know what she said in her post interview, but we'll see. 

I will always stick up for those four.  They took the time to check it out.  Forever I will be grateful. 

9-14-14 Big metal tree knock.wav

9-14-14 BIG foot falls near mic.wav

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just posted these clips on three threads.  My inner circle have them in their in-box.  Heard from one of them. 

What do you think?  I'm dying to know what people think.  I am so impatient.  My lead investigator was laughing that I was frustrated after two days of hearing nothing now that I had the recorder.  I'm like no, it's been WAY active here for two weeks now, I sit up two nights in a row last week and get nothing?  Well, night #3 did the trick and I got a loud knock, and later discovered the foot fall sounds. 

This recording stuff takes some time, but it's awesome!   Right now anyway. 

Definitely worth it to keep recording - the venting surprised me even though I did read.

Glad to hear your feeling better about them.

Good luck with your night time hobby!

Thanks Sas, Frap and Bonehead for checking them out.

I couldn't really say for sure if I heard that howl Sas.  I am going to re-listen to that one section of the tape again.  There was a half hour there between phone calls where you can sort of hear me talking, that I heard some distant creepy Halloween type of stuff.  I may clip it and post it if it sounds good enough. 

That first one, I have heard before, but now that I hear it on tape, I'm thinking that it has to be related to the gas well.  It's just so metal sounding.  My dear friend's husband works on rabbit wells for a living.  I am going to play that clip for him and tell me if he thinks it's the well.  If so, that will take some fun out of it, but actually be a good thing because I know what isn't a ssq.  I have heard wood cracks here too that sounded differently, but maybe I can rule that one thing out.

Those foot falls though?  That has me very intrigued. 

Thanks again,

Hammer

P.S.  Recorder is rolling now.  I'm going to leave it out all night.  It's in the back field where our friend Jen saw it.  I have a plastic baggie around most of it to keep the fog / dew off of it. 

Edited by Hammer102492