Bigfoot Beheads People?

Cotter was correct. JKH was directly the sexist comment to Suzie, Gumshoe, not you.

He was correct about the conservative comment as well.  It was referring to Law Enforcement in the lady's area.

Sometimes things get mixed up when a thread is moving quickly.

I hope you stay.

Wow, I had a sexist comment written to me, and I missed it? Well...Shoot ;I hope it was at least well written.

Wow, I had a sexist comment written to me, and I missed it? Well...Shoot ;I hope it was at least well written.

I believe the sexist comment was made jokingly in the other thread when you addressed only the men about hunting down the dogman.

Oh, I think there is something "funny" with NPS.    If they truly do not have the records, theirs is the most inept law enforcement agency in the country.  

At the same time, I don't buy the claimed numbers of unsolved disappearances.   Search and rescue efforts, even in the park, are often conducted by the local county sheriff and a volunteer S&R group an assigned deputy "runs."  Searches generally draw large local media coverage, they're not secret.   There absolutely are NOT the hundreds and thousands of mysterious, unsolved disappearances people claim annually happen in the park system.

Bet you'd find that if you take a year's cases as a cohort and wait 10 years, there are less than 3 dozen remaining unsolved.  

I'll probably be one of them ... though it'll be more likely to be a federal wilderness area, not a national park, there are too many people in the parks.   It won't be bigfoot. 

MIB

Thank you for this posting, it is nice to read that the numbers of people going missing in the parks is far less than I had believed them to be.  

However, I hope that you die peacefully in your sleep at age 110+, and have lived such a full and happy life that you go with a smile..rather than being lost in the woods, and never seen again.

Can't you carry some sort of a personal locator so if injured people could locate you?  I truly wish that you would carry a locator with you while hiking and camping. Sincerely, I would feel better if I knew you carried something that could help people locate you if needed.

Edited by SweetSusiq

I believe the sexist comment was made jokingly in the other thread when you addressed only the men about hunting down the dogman.

I will locate that posting. How exciting for me:) Thank you.

Thank you for this posting, it is nice to read that the numbers of people going missing in the parks is far less than I had believed them to be.  

However, I hope that you die peacefully in your sleep at age 110+, and have lived such a full and happy life that you go with a smile..rather than being lost in the woods, and never seen again.

Can't you carry some sort of a personal locator so if injured people could locate you?  I truly wish that you would carry a locator with you while hiking and camping. Sincerely, I would feel better if I knew you carried something that could help people locate you if needed.

Yep, I want to go out peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like his passengers.  :) 

No locator.  Personal reasons.  You might call them baggage.  I call them "what made me, me."

MIB

At least tell someone where you are going since a broken ankle can really slow up a hike.

Glad to hear Gum is staying. The forum has had some wild rides lately..................keeps us reading.

Thank you George, a while back somebody was engaged in some pretty lively discussion over whether or not fear could cause a heart attack, so I thought I would drop this here. The topic and message is relevant. I have no other source information than what was provided to me.

Bigfoot Different Species DM

February 27, 1971

Lawton, Oklahoma

Matt Dickson heard something out in the front of his house. In the dark he caught a glimpse of a vaguely human-like figure kneeling on the front lawn near a nearby empty fishpond. Curious, Dickson decided to find out who the stranger was. He then stepped out on his front porch for a better look and was terrified to see a wolf-like man attempting to scoop up of water from the bottom of the fish pond. Crouched on its hands and knees. The sight was so shocking that Dickson suffered a heart attack and had to be rushed to Comanche County Memorial Hospital. In a report to the police Dickson described the creature as tall, with a lot of hair all over its face and body and dressed in an indescribable manner. Others saw the same or  similar creature that same night.

Source: Sharon Jarvis, Dark Zones

Edited by Gumshoeye

Spring 1971

Mobile, Alabama

Residents of a local neighborhood claimed to have had nocturnal encounters with an extraordinary creature. “The top half was a woman†and “the bottom was a wolf.†One witness added, unnecessarily, “it didn’t seem natural.†That’s an understatement.

Source: Jerome Clark, Unexplained!

Bigfoot Window Peeping, Different Species DM, 3TTracks

May 1, 1971

Jonesville, Arkansas

The Ford family of the Jonesville area had a frightening experience whit a large, hairy unknown creature. The creature pushed its “claw†through the screen while Mrs. Ford was sleeping on the couch. Her husband, Bobby, and his brother, Douglas, pursued the creature towards the woods. The sheriff arrived and took casts of some unusual prints. An hour later, the creature grabbed him; he knocked down the door and knocked himself unconscious. Three toed tracks turned up on June 14 in a soybean field southeast of town. When it was shot at, the creature disappeared from view again.

Source: Ron Schaffner, Blakemathys – Creature Chronicles

Bigfoot Attack, Different Species DM

May 1, 1971

Jonesville, Arkansas

Bobby Ford was outside his home when he was grabbed by a huge clawed creature and pulled to the ground. After a brief struggle, he escaped his assailant. He was treated at a Txarkana hospital for scratches and chock. More foot prints were discovered at the Ford’s property.

Source: Ron Schaffner, Blakemathys – Creature Chronicles

Thank you George, a while back somebody was engaged in some pretty lively discussion over whether or not fear could cause a heart attack, so I thought I would drop this here. The topic and message is relevant. I have no other source information than what was provided to me.

February 27, 1971

Lawton, Oklahoma

Matt Dickson heard something out in the front of his house. In the dark he caught a glimpse of a vaguely human-like figure kneeling on the front lawn near a nearby empty fishpond. Curious, Dickson decided to find out who the stranger was. He then stepped out on his front porch for a better look and was terrified to see a wolf-like man attempting to scoop up of water from the bottom of the fish pond. Crouched on its hands and knees. The sight was so shocking that Dickson suffered a heart attack and had to be rushed to Comanche County Memorial Hospital. In a report to the police Dickson described the creature as tall, with a lot of hair all over its face and body and dressed in an indescribable manner. Others saw the same or  similar creature that same night.

Source: Sharon Jarvis, Dark Zones

My hometown is 30 minutes west of lawton. I know southwest oklahoma pretty well. Dogman sightings are pretty much non-existent. First I ever heard of of one actually when reading this. I will say, in the early 70's there was a bunch of sightings of someone dressed in a gorilla suit running around lawton. It scared one guy so bad he had a heart attack if I remember correctly. In the version of the story I read, it was a kiddy pool in the yard he was scooping water from.  It might be a stretch, but my hunch would be that story is related to yours. 99% guess would be just another hoax. 

Edited by simplyskyla

My hometown is 30 minutes west of lawton. I know southwest oklahoma pretty well. Dogman sightings are pretty much non-existent. First I ever heard of of one actually when reading this. I will say, in the early 70's there was a bunch of sightings of someone dressed in a gorilla suit running around lawton. It scared one guy so bad he had a heart attack if I remember correctly. In the version of the story I read, it was a kiddy pool in the yard he was scooping water from.  It might be a stretch, but my hunch would be that story is related to yours. 99% guess would be just another hoax. 

From the little I've read dogman sightings are concentrated in certain regions and they are not as wide spread a bigfoot sightings.  I don't think they are sighted much down in Oklahoma.  The upper midwest and northeastern U.S. and around the Quebec area are supposed to be hotter.  I'm still trying to rap my head around the idea of a dogman.

Watching or Staring at Humans Experiences & Encounters

--Bigfoot creature looked at man with soul piercing gaze *MI

--Bigfoot stalking deer startled by hunter glared at them in a calm and steady gaze as it runs away*MI

--Bigfoot stood near Creek watched some and vanished in the brush*MI

--Bigfoot type creature watching woman her two kids outside and sees sets of eyes in the woods*MI

--Camper sees hairy biped figure on two legs with a dog face off in the weeds watching them*MI

--Campers followed marks into the woods where they see bipedal figure staring at them screaming*MI

--Corn pickers detect horrible smell and see tall creature on edge of woods watching them*MI

--Deer hunter sights his scope and sees bipedal figure watching him from edge of woods*MI

--Deer hunters hear wood knocking, feelings of being watched, trees shaking*MI  

--Driver sees 7-8' feet tall hairy creature with a man’s face standing by woods watching him*MI

--Farm family terrorized by animals screaming like Banchees and eyes watching house at night*MI

--Farmer awakened by screams and howls seen Bigfoot type animal with orange eyes staring at him*MI

--Fisherman feels someone was watching behind him making his hair tingle and flee*MI

--Fisherman finds strange piles of pine cones, smells odor, sees immense biped staring at him*MI

--Found his dog on beaver dam sees very large muscular 7-8 foot Bigfoot creature staring at him*MI

--Hiker in woods seen pair of glowing eyes from large shadowy person 7-8 feet off ground*MI

--Hikers heard crunching branches, smelled strong odor of rotten eggs sensed being watched*MI

--Hikers see very large black hairy bipedal creature staring at them in woods*MI

--Hikers stiffened under a withering glare of a tall unhuman like bipedal hairy creature*MI

--Hunter senses something watching him and sees bipedal figure watching him*MI

--Hunters saw huge outline of figure just inside of tree line and another crouched watching them*MI

--Large Bigfoot in shadows of brush, and another near a bridge watching man mowing grass*MI

--Large brown Bigfoot watching hunter, heard loud baby crying and Bigfoot groaned and left*MI

--Man mowing grass had feeling of being watched and caught a bipedal animal watching him*MI

--Mushroom picker sees two large bipedal figures watching him estimated 9 and 7 ft. with breasts*MI

--Property owner strongly feels something watching him from the brush*MI

--Rabbit hunter spots large biped with human face watching him and heard a loud baby crying*MI

--Rock hunter sees huge animal with long arms hanging down standing in treeline watching*MI

--Screams, musty smell in the air getting uneasy feelings of being watched in own backyard*MI

--Seen of a head of a Bigfoot animal standing in weeds watching him and the blueberries*MI

--Snowmobiler sees huge biped with gorilla face in thick cedar pines watching them*MI

--Staring at hunters with aggressive eyes and mouth agape *MI

--Stopped car to urinate, hears scream sees tall silhouette of animal-like figure watching*MI

--Stopped their car and watched a bipedal animal covered with reddish brown hair*MI

--Swimming alone at night seen 7-8 foot tall creature watching with menacing eyes from tree line*MI

--Tall hairy biped in tree watching kids fled into the woods when male arrived with a gun*MI

--Upon arriving home seen glowing red eyes in the brush watching them*MI

--Watch Bigfoot crouched like dog, sitting watching, branches breaking late at night*MI

Watching Children Experiences & Encounters

--10 year girl wanders in the woods encounters a large tawny creature on two feet watching her*MI

--7 ft biped seen standing under a tree with its arm draped under a branch watching kids*MI

--A full grown Bigfoot and juvenile creature about 5’6†tall seen watching at kids and waving at them*MI

--Bigfoot ape type man standing in distance watching kids at play in woods*MI

--Children frightened by large black hairy figure watching them in the woods just ahead of them*MI

--Girl exiting a school bus on rural road sees Bigfoot watching her*MI   

--Kids notice large bipedal figure leaning against fence watching them*MI 

--Kids playing in a field near a road were unaware biped was watching them until alerted*MI

--Tall hairy biped in tree watching kids fled into the woods when male arrived with a gun*MI

--Troopers on call about kids who seen large hairy biped with big teeth, breast watching them*MI

--Troopers on call about large hairy bipedal animal watching kids playing in yard*MI

--Young girls saw large bipedal creature watching them while playing hide and seek*MI

Missing, Found or Vanished in Nat’l, State Parks or Woods 

--Hunter went missing near the woodlands of Gogebic County forests and never seen again*MI

--150 men and two helicopters search for hunter in swampland

--2 year-old boy and his dog vanished from yard found alive in swamp by 200 police *MI

--3 year-old girl vanished in the forest found on dry isle 7 mi. away in waist deep swamp*MI

--4 year-old vanished in the forest found distance away without clothes by troops and aircraft*MI

--BIA agents, Border Patrol, MSP,SAR, search for man and his dog missing outside his cabin*MI

--Bloodhound refuse to trail, they just refuse to work in search in woods (1914)*MI

--Bones of hunter found in dense swamp while hunting (1913)*MI

--County Sheriff's including 150 persons give up search for hunter gone missing in forest*MI

--County Sheriff's search man gone missing after his vehicle with unlocked doors and the headlights*MI

--County Sheriff's, M.E., and DNR on scene of skeletal remains of missing man 22 years ago*MI 

--FBI Evidence Recovery Team and MSU Anthropology found remains in remote forest*MI

--Hunter missing in the woods clothes completely removed*MI

--Hunter went missing near the forests and never seen again*MI

--MSP Canine Unit helped search deer hunter on logging trail hampered by a freak weather pattern*MI

--Mummified remains of alleged 12.7 inch “corpse†with black hair found (1919)*MI

--National Guardsmen, MSP, DNR helicopter search for missing hunter who vanished in woods*MI

--Person disappears without a trace at a recreational area where he was camping*MI

–Person missing after drinking and stepped into the woods and never seen again*MI

--Person walked into forest during and never heard from again*MI

--Person went missing after leaving his remote home in heavily wooded area never seen again*MI

--Person went missing after swimming in deep forest*MI

--Person went missing near summer cottage near lakes region rife with past bipedal sightings*MI

--Remains found with head and one leg was detached and missing from the body (1912)*MI

--Remains of a body were scattered around the ground were found (1894)*MI

--SAR teams follow tracks and personal effects into swamp of missing expert outdoorsmen*MI

--Scores of neighbors and deputy sheriffs search for missing toddler and dog from yard*MI

--Search for deer hunter has been abandoned by Michigan State Police*MI

--Sheriff's Department search for man missing who disappeared from his home near forest*MI

--Sheriff's department with other officers and volunteers search for missing deer hunter*MI

--Two hunters went missing during hunting expedition*MI

--Young 3 year old girl goes missing in the forest at logging camp (1868)*MI

--Young man disappeared from his home surrounded by forest (1911)*MI

Physical Touching Experiences & Encounters

--Bigfoot type bi-pedal animal seen in moonlight grabbed and released child on sand dune*MI

--Campers frightened when large dark animal casting huge shadow touches tent and steals one shoe*MI

--Couple hiking the dunes grabbed by white Bigfoot and thrown down hill*MI

--Giant hairy Bigfoot with green eyes grabbed two men releasing only third man pointed a rifle at it*MI

--Huge Bigfoot steps to road reaches in car grabs girl slams head against door post*MI

--Migrant workers were attacked by a green-eyed, stinking Bigfoot type creature in a wooded area*MI

--Police found black fur on clothing youth who claims he was grabbed, thrown 15 yards by Bigfoot animal*MI 

--Walking dog in corn field at dark runs into Bigfoot who then picks her up and drops her*MI

--Woman attacked by baboon-like animal, with brilliant eyes and a devilish leer*(1884)MI

Edited by Gumshoeye

There's something called "aspiration pneumonia" http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=99635

How long it takes to develop, I don't know. But most of the patients who come into this office with the bacterial or viral kind are coughing and feeling bad for a week before they come in and the doc diagnoses them with pneumonia. Typically, the doc sends his elderly patients (the ones who already have medical problems like heart failure or some lung disease like emphysema) to the hospital because they are more ill and can get very ill very quickly. The younger patients rarely get sent to the hospital because they aren't as ill as the elderly.

You are involved in medical care also! I loved being an RN, Lots of adventures, lots of success, and some heartbreaking failures; yet the numbers were thankfully higher on the successful side.Thank you for helping those who needed help.

Gumshoe wrote this comment:

Watching or Staring at Humans Experiences & Encounters, along with all of the reported occurrences.

Susie replies: There must be a ton of BF up there. I did not know there were so many sightings reported up there.
Edited by SweetSusiq

Yep, I want to go out peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like his passengers.  :)

No locator.  Personal reasons.  You might call them baggage.  I call them "what made me, me."

MIB

HTG, There are more **macho** men here on this forum than there are in my son's entire "Stryker"(?)  brigade. 

It's a new type of tank.

The men I met there on the army base seem absolutely tame and docile to you guys.   I'm impressed. 

• masterbarber unpinned this topic