Bigfoot Beheads People?

Thats some seriously scary heights. My thing is, if these things are part human, how do they get so tall? jeez

Well now, is t1, t2, t3, or t4?  You will never see that suggestion in a report I guess.  But you have to understand when I read reports of extraordinary beings like that, I don’t recall those mentioned with human-like features so we may be speaking of t1, if that’s what are. In all of the reports that I read specifically regarding the height, it mentioned ape-like features not something human looking.  

Thank you BC Dave, you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don’t talk to you anymore today. Also, that expedition looks like it is off at least for now. I haven’t forgotten you either. The young witness it seems though willing to point out the area, became pushy and demanding and it didn’t sit well with my partner. He wanted to join us and be a part as long we provide him transportation …. a box of diapers and probably lunch too, I don't know ... Blah, blah, blah … This Homie don't play that.

Peter Bottom, Arkansas

Two boys were traveling on horseback in an isolated area when a man in a tractor suddenly emerged from the valley, moving at full speed in their direction. The man was extremely agitated and told them to leave the area, that a “monster†was living in the Bottom, he had seen it only moments before. The two boys, unafraid, decided to investigate as the farmer drove away. As they entered further into the wilderness area, the horses refused to go any further, so they continued on foot. A few minutes later they found themselves in a gorgeous mountain meadow lush with flowers and sweet smelling grass. One of the boys then noticed what appeared to be clumps of white fur lying near the trunk of an old tree. It looked like a dead dog or animal. Suddenly the clump stood up and ambled toward them. It was a creature nearly 9 feet tall, and almost completely covered with thick, snow white fur. Where the skin was exposed it was a strange, pinkish color. Its face and posture was human like. It also emitted a powerful odor, and made a sound like a radio signal as it slowly approached the two boys. The signal sounded like “beep, beep, beep.†The terrified witnesses fled the area immediately. A posse was formed to hunt the creature down, but it was never found. Dead and mutilated cows were found in the area & also a human corpse, missing its limbs from its battered torso.

Source: Fate, D. Douglas Graham, November 1995   

Well thanks for the kind words but you guys are the true heroes here …. Without you guys this thread wouldn’t exist!

The tallest creature reported was 16 foot, and that report came from Ohio. A 15 footer was reported in North Carolina, 14 foot tall thing in West Virginia and 22 12 footers from various states. Nearly 111 whoppers between 10 and 11 foot tall and about 300 separate reports of 9 footers from across the country.

Bigfoot Report Extreme Height

August 1960

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta, Canada

Three workmen at the Bighorn Dam site claim they have seen a humanoid figure almost three times the size of an average man. Two of the men said they saw the figure, about fifteen feet tall, striding across a ravine. The third said it watching site from a hill. Indians believe there is a family of four of the creatures living in the area.

Source: Real encounters with beings that can’t exist, B.M. Nunnelly, p.54

When I read these reports of pink faces, blue eyes, near hairless human-like faces I cannot help but going back to photo at Monroe Talks.com.

Edited by Gumshoeye

ItsAsquatch the "radio sound" deal leaves me scratching my head too, I would absolutely love to do a face-to-face interview with the witnesses in some of these "headscratcher" reports.

HTG, I have a girlfriend who has UFOs and BF plus DM! What in the world is going on?

Gum, Yeah, That picture still haunts me:(

That picture, to me as a female, makes me wish to help anything like that that appears to be so very sad, especially whatever that being may really be to me does not really matter, It just seems to need help..

Gumshoe for the new " Most interesting man in the world"!

I voted for you:)

Edited by SweetSusiq

Hunter, Carcasses, Shooting

Georgia

According to California researcher Rich Grumley, he spoke to a man who had been a boy somewhere  in Georgia in 1943 and had knowledge that an unknown animal had been killing sheep and calves by ripping of their limbs. Tracked down on a ridge by a number of men. Sixty shotgun slugs were required to put it down. One round finally penetrated an eye and entered the brain. The thing was then stuffed into the bed of a pickup truck and taken to town. Although its head was propped up against the cab, the feet dragged on the ground. There was little hair on the head, and none on the palms and soles of the feet, but the remainder of the creature was thick with reddish brown hair. All agreed it stank terribly. The being was beneath a rock cairn and reputedly remains there today.

Source: Weird Georgia, J. Miles, p41

ItsAsquatch the "radio sound" deal leaves me scratching my head too, I would absolutely love to do a face-to-face interview with the witnesses in some of these "headscratcher" reports.

Northfork, I came across about a half dozen similar reports maybe more, maybe less myself and I simply refused to reprint them here. I cannot explain it and don’t wish to go there either.  

Clarify please?   WHY don't you wish to go there?   I'm not looking for great detail, just a category or label.  "Too woo".  "Religion".  "Not credible."   ... that sort of thing.   Thanks!  

MIB

There we go

I'd vote for you also. Gumshoe and you would bring reason and rational thinking back to the nation IMHO. We really need it here:(

MIB, Just from my own experiences and from seeing some  of our members evidence I think it is everything you listed. Mostly I think it is the too much "woo" evidence such as UFOs being  reported in an area where BF are being sighted.

Gumshoe absolutely knows his stuff, and will only post something that can be backed up. 

Edited by SweetSusiq

Gumshoe i think Will did say type 1 is Patty type, and type 2 is a smaller more Neanderthal looking. 3 Is dogman and 4 i dont know. although i heard this on an older episode of Sasquatch Chronicles and im not sure if you heard a newer one where he might of changed his view

Susi are you sure Type 3 are the largest because i heard Coonbo say he encountered a 10 foot MINIMUM probably closer to 11 or 12 foot type 1 in Boykin springs in Texas.

If Coonbo said he saw a 10 ft to possibly 12 foot BF, then I believe that he saw it, and reported the height accurately.

In every species some become larger, but not all of them will be that large. I totally believe that Coonbo saw a type one (the Patty type) that was up to 12  feet tall.

Coonbo knows what he is talking about, and I trust him to report his sightings and encounters accurately.

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic