Bigfoot Beheads People?

Northfork, I came across about a half dozen similar reports maybe more, maybe less myself and I simply refused to reprint them here. I cannot explain it and don’t wish to go there either.  

I suspect some of the sightings may be involved with UFOs reports plus weird lights being seen in the same area where the sightings occurred. The weird sounds coming from a BF could be a type of communication coming from whatever placed the BF there. 

I have recently heard about UFOs, weird sounds, plus unusual lights being involved with new BF sightings. Someone shared this information with me today, earlier, in a phone call from the witness who experienced all of this stuff recently during a BF encounter. 

Yes he does know his stuff i love listening to his stories

I really like Coonbo's reports. I've only listened to one recording, would you please PM me with other podcasts and reports Coonbo has made? I would love to hear and/or read them! 

Thanks if you can help me locate more of his recordings and reports about his experiences.

Clarify please?   WHY don't you wish to go there?   I'm not looking for great detail, just a category or label.  "Too woo".  "Religion".  "Not credible."   ... that sort of thing.   Thanks!  

MIB

Hello MIB and Norfolk, Okay guys …. I should have clarified before that Colby cheese and baloney sandwich…. In all honesty, I wanted to avoid going there because it scares the silliness out of me my friend, and I do not want to see it cause problems for any members here.

Norfolk and IA Squatch were keen and sharp enough to pick up on it, and I thought I would honestly add what I noticed and chose not to post them here. The subject itself is pock marked with pitfalls and hazards that promises nothing but hard feelings and discontent or at least has the potential and I do not wish to see any of you guys or any of the other members get into a dust up about it. I am pretty sound and balanced in my beliefs and rely on my instincts enough to know when the path feels too  dark and ominous to tread.

Edited by Gumshoeye

2 long-dead men found in northern Michigan tent

CUSTER TOWNSHIP, MICH. (AP) -- Authorities say people who were looking for deer antlers found the bodies of two long-dead men in a tent in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula. The Traverse City Record-Eagle and TV station WPBN-WTOM say the bodies were found Wednesday night in Antrim County's Custer Township. It's near Mancelona and about 30 miles east-northeast of Traverse City. Antrim County Sheriff Dan Bean says it unknown if either man had wounds or trauma. Autopsies are planned Friday at Spectrum Health Blodgett hospital in Grand Rapids. Bean says the men's clothing was tattered and was decomposing after one of Michigan's coldest and snowiest winters ever. He says the tent didn't have a heater. The sheriff says there are no missing people cases in the county that match the men. By WZZM 13, ABC, 12:20 p.m. EDT May 2, 2014

Note: Just another mystery in the woods

ItsAsquatch the "radio sound" deal leaves me scratching my head too, I would absolutely love to do a face-to-face interview with the witnesses in some of these "headscratcher" reports.

The radio sound is unusual for sure but not a big deal. If you listen to the Sierra Sounds CD made by Ron Moorhead, the BF makes an animal electronic sound that I believe is another way BF likes to keep us guessing. BF is simply sound experimenting at times..........I think. Think of sounds kids make and now apply to BF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4ScpzhaNI    Listen to the 2 minute BF sound video.

George, I listened to those sounds, and I have a sincere question: Could 2 groups of researchers be in different places, totally unknown to the other group, and both be responding with their own BF calls back to each other?

That could possibly happen in my humble opinion. 

George, I listened to those sounds, and I have a sincere question: Could 2 groups of researchers be in different places, totally unknown to the other group, and both be responding with their own BF calls back to each other?

susi have you heard all of the sounds? I highly doubt a human could make some of those sounds consistently, it just sounds so un human and like its made by something with huge lungs

SweetSusiq, on 03 Dec 2014 - 07:58 AM, said:

The recordings were taken in a high Sierra remote hunting camp on a mountain top. There were several hunters, and they were not researchers to begin with. There were no others in the area due to the steep terrain. It's a long hike to the camp, and they go there every year. The bigfoots remain in the area.

The tapes have been authenticated by linguist. Imho it's the real deal. I've spent a fair amount of time looking into the Sierra Sounds. The recording that I posted has the electronic voice changes by bigfoot. See the 2 minute tape below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHzXdMvccQA

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

^Yep.  Totally.  Happens to turkey hunters all the time.

LOL, Do they discover that it is other hunters before they shoot? Yikes Twice and then some:(

Well thanks for the kind words but you guys are the true heroes here …. Without you guys this thread wouldn’t exist!

The tallest creature reported was 16 foot, and that report came from Ohio. A 15 footer was reported in North Carolina, 14 foot tall thing in West Virginia and 22 12 footers from various states. Nearly 111 whoppers between 10 and 11 foot tall and about 300 separate reports of 9 footers from across the country.

Can you link the 15 ft NC sighting?  I cannot imagine what I would do if I ran across that guy.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic