Bigfoot Beheads People?

Hello SSQ, I don't believe there tons of creatures here but there are lots of wild habitat to support large predators and couple that with 10 million residential people add another maybe 5 million or so daytime employees, students, visitors, fellow travelers and such .... and nearly 300,000 miles of paved roads, nearly one million seasonal hunters or sportsmen and odds are somebody is going to see something and they usually do.

While I am no gambler and rarely if ever do I ever buy a lottery ticket, I would venture to say the beastly population across the U.S. is by far greater than what we are led to believe. IMHO.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Gumshoe posted:--Mummified remains of alleged 12.7 inch “corpse†with black hair found (1919)*MI

Susie asks:

Was the corpse a human baby? Was the corpse human? It does mean 12.7 inches correct, or 12 feet 7 inches?

I'd say that is a HUGE yes! Yikes, Gumshoe, you have lived a full life, and experienced stuff that 99.9% of the rest of us have never even thought about happening.

Would you say being a policeman is a good way to serve your country? Would you do it all over again if you had the chance to change your past decisions?

My son thinks he'll do law enforcement after the military, so I'm interested in what you think about being a LEO in today's world.

Thank you should you answer.

YEA GADS!

Yes, That absolutely counts.

Is that the only ghost dressed in period clothing that you've seen? Did you tell people, or keep it to yourself?

Gumshoe, Is there anything you have not seen except perhaps Nessie, or did you forget to mention that sighting while in Scotland?

I've only seen 3 UFOs, lived in a haunted house, and saw a creature that I wish I had never seen, and was way happier and safer feeling before I saw any of these things.

Sometimes, Ignorance is a blessing.

SSQ - Good of you to point out my "Typo," yes ... that is feet not inches. Lol ... Forgive me please.  It should have read: A 12 foot corpse complete with black hair on the skeletal remains.

To your other point, I am a humble man from a modest upbringing, born curious and naïve to a world full of wonderment and mystery. My experiences are no greater or less than others although your being and self worth are judged only by the manner in which you choose to tell it, or explain it.

Nothing is for keeps in life .... here one day gone the next. We spend our youth searching, trying to solve the riddles of life and when we figure it out and if we do, we're too old to know it or even care. I am like a fellow traveler, I'm here to enjoy the journey. When I leave this earth, this plane, I know another awaits.

I have vowed to spend the rest of life doing good deeds for people, and made a solemn promise to my aunt that I will be their for her if I should go on before her. She promised to be there for me should leave before. She is elderly now and I can never repay her for caring for me like her own when I was a child in need.

No, I am not leaving any where that I know of but we just never do. I will rejoice in knowing I will regroup with family members and friends once again, I will meet people who know me that I've never met before meaning grandparents and their grandparent and so on. Wherever I am, I will savor each passing moment as it were it my last because in the end we are just fellow travelers passing through.

Edited by Gumshoeye

HTG, There are more **macho** men here on this forum than there are in my son's entire "Stryker"(?)  brigade. 

It's a new type of tank.

The men I met there on the army base seem absolutely tame and docile to you guys.   I'm impressed. 

If that's a reply to me, please explain it.   I don't get it.

MIB, That is my opinion about the male BF researchers being brave and courageous out doing research in the middle of nowhere and spending many hours and days at a time doing it.

You guys deal with creatures that you could tear you in half, then eat you.

Many of you are alone while doing your research.

Some of you take your spouse, and watch over her while out researching. Most or all of you are well armed, and rightfully so.

Yep, I think you are manly men.

You guys walk the walk and talk the talk.

One year a while back our power was out for almost 2 weeks. I was freezing when hubby got home.

He got out the kerosene heater which I did not even know we had, totally took over the cooking on a propane camp stove, and took me to work with him so he would be sure I was okay, and our pets also.

HTG, I had no clue an Eagle Scout knew all of that stuff, but I was really thankful that he knew what to do.The Yorkshire's and I alone probably would not have fared well without him.

Our military son came home from Fort Knox to check on us, and found us doing well all things considered.

I truly learned a lot about what it means to be a real man that 10 or so days period of time.

The night our home alarm went off, he was up out of bed to face the intruder before I even set up in bed, where I think I stayed until he said it was okay.  

Personally, I am very thankful for the male species.

Edited by SweetSusiq

I have heard the term types mentioned several times here and never heard a clear answer, so this how Will Jvening, author and co-host of Sasquatch Radio explains it:  

Type 1 Big Patterson “Patti†type specie with square teeth

Type 2 Big as t1 but with large canine teeth

Type 3 Ape-like with protruding face, canine teeth, as big as t1, often referred to as dogman  

Type 4 Big with more human facial features without as much hair as those above

Edited by Gumshoeye

Gumshoe, 

That is not how the researchers I know explained the types of the BF species to me.

Type 1: Patty type, I don't know about the teeth.

Type 2: like Patty, only slimmer and smaller.The smallest type of these creatures.

Type 3: Huge BF type body, with just a snout. This type is the largest of this species, weighing in at 7-900 pounds. Just huge.

Type 4: Dog type body with the knees bent backwards.Totally looks like a huge dog or wolf, and easily runs on all 4 limbs.

This is  how some researchers I know who are really totally involved in DM research explained them to me.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic