Bigfoot Beheads People?

Norseman, Please read my post above this posting here. These victims were found either in the process of stripping, or already stripped. I learned some stuff that I had not known while listening to this podcast. The BF seem to have something like the brain power dolphins do, some kind of brain power that can cause a human to strip and sit down to wait to die. If you listen to the podcast, please let me if I understood it correctly. Thank you Norseman.

BTW, You are probably correct, yet I would like to know what you think should you listen to the podcast I posted.

Thanks Suzi and Bobby, I did listen to about half the podcast.

Last night I was watching a special on the Nam war concerning Dak To. The NVA were mortaring a US position and got a direct hit on the CC foxhole. The guy being interviewed said that he ran up and saw the Capt. lying there not a scratch on him, the concussion of the blast killed him. And he could not see anybody else as he walked through the carnage. Of course everyone else had been eviscerated..........just parts jumbled together.

They called it Hysterical Blindness. To this day he doesn't remember seeing the carnage, just the Capt. who looked normal.

I'll openly admit that I have a very tough time reconciling a animal like creature who lives in the forest like an animal, with a forest shaman who shoots mind beams at you and is omni potent. Which leads me to the story I heard about the Tiger on the pod cast. We know Tigers are of the Felidae family, and that they are not intelligent or omni potent.............they are cats being cats.

I think the human mind is very complex, and I think it can play tricks on it's self, just like the Vietnam soldier, the would be Tiger victim and this mountain biker from Alberta. Infra sound could be at work, fear could be at work, a combination of both? Who knows what some people's minds may do when confronted with something terrifying like a unknown giant Ape? Or a Tiger for that matter? 

Another odd thing from the Vietnam war, was that the US taught patrols never to stare at the enemies face from cover. So the enemy soldier does not know that you are there, but can "sense" being watched. I do not know how true that is, but what I do know is true is that it was common common practice with USMC Recon teams and Army LRRPs to NOT stare at the face of the enemy. So take it for what you will.

But I don't believe Sasquatch to be a all knowing forest shaman, I think they are an animal of sorts, albeit a special animal. Otherwise how do you explain the PGF? Why didn't Patty read their thoughts or beam them to ride the other way? Were they wearing tinfoil under their cowboy hats? No, I don't think so. Probably 99 percent of the weird things that happen in a spooky encounter are a product of the human mind. Our minds seek to make order out of chaos.

• Upvote 1

Certainly you’ve heard of people becoming so frightened they vomit …. It happens.

When actors and musicians pass away from self- induced drug or alcohol overdose, they will suffocate and aspirate their own vomitus or inhale it. I don’t know it will remain a mystery.   

Hendrix was possible murder, by his agent. (FYI)

When I was looking at a guy who looked like BF through some bushes while driving, I imagined it was a BF for the sake of controlled experiment to see how I would react, and I did get a little queasy. He was tall, had a big shock of long red hair, and a brown hair sweater.

Ok, wait. He died of pneumonia from inhaling his own vomit? That sounds so strange.

Especially since pneumonia is defined as a viral, bacterial or fungi infection.

American Lung Association ©2014 PneumoniaPneumonia is a common lung infection caused by bacteria, a virus or fungi.

Perhaps there are other causes though, I'm no doctor.

Also, just about every person who I have heard of who died by choking on their own vomit was incapacitated in some way or another beforehand. This just doesn't jibe and the initial autopsy merely noted his lungs were "cloudy". There was nothing about him having vomited that I know of or inhaled it.

There is no mention of his cell-phone pings, which they did, which showed his location, moving a few miles in a few minutes in rugged forested land. Pauladis I think mentioned this, and this will probably be in his newest book, whenever it comes out.

This guy told his wife there were "noises in the woods, and someone was closing in on him". A person who lives close by said about the time of his disappearance he heard "yelling and shouting" coming from that area, but he thought someone was letting their kids play late at night.

Ok, wait. He died of pneumonia from inhaling his own vomit? That sounds so strange.

I had an alcoholic family member who died this way. It was labeled asphyxiation - not pneumonia. When I first read that, it made no sense because of what Rock has pointed out.

While I cannot completely trust the reality of the Coonbo story, only because it is third hand, I

have heard too many accounts of them tearing animals apart. If this creature wanted to dispatch of

you quickly it could remove your head quite easily, and maybe that might be a gesture of anger as in

the Coonbo story. If you recall the Teddy Roosevelt account, which was also second hand, the man killed

in the story was bitten in the neck and it seemed broken or twisted{posted earlier in the thread}.

I would go on record as saying that the Coonbo story stuck with me, as have many of the missing persons accounts, which also speak of dismembering of individuals. I for one would not care to be on the wrong end of that dinner invite.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Guest ChasingRabbits

There's something called "aspiration pneumonia" http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=99635

How long it takes to develop, I don't know. But most of the patients who come into this office with the bacterial or viral kind are coughing and feeling bad for a week before they come in and the doc diagnoses them with pneumonia. Typically, the doc sends his elderly patients (the ones who already have medical problems like heart failure or some lung disease like emphysema) to the hospital because they are more ill and can get very ill very quickly. The younger patients rarely get sent to the hospital because they aren't as ill as the elderly.

Bigfoot Attack, Carrying Weapon, Bigfoot Different Species DM

July 1972

Defiance, Ohio

A  railway worker was busy working on some tracks when he looked up to see coming down the tracks a figure with an estimated height of seven to nine feet. As the figure approached more closely, the worker described seeing “fangs†like large canines, protruding from this figure’s mouth. The creature was also very hairy. He reported two very odd things, first the creature walked in a rather peculiar “side to side†manner as if it as shuffling down the track. Secondly it was carrying a big stick over its shoulder, with which it struck railroad worker. After beating the witness it disappeared into the brush. Bruises were found on the witness.

Source: The Northeastern Ohio Bigfoot 

I received permission from the lady this is happening to, she said any help from you guys would be appreciated.

This was originally posted on the Dogman Encounters Group page on Facebook, her name is Shel Dion.

She wrote this:

We been having hell on earth at our house tonight. Things outside big body slamming into the doors and even with baracades the door pops open and gets dented. Shel opened the door up to let DiDi out and there was a wolf standing right there face to face with her. These Dogmen are all over us tonight its crazy. He ran up the drive way toward the road turned and went down the sidewalk like he was human in though... WEIRD. But, below is a picture of what she has seen and when it is Dog or Wolf form was the size and look of a 400lb Timber wolf. When Shel started yelling for me and slamming the door shut.. by the time i got there I got to see him turn and run down the sidewalk and off into hidden cover! Below in this photo people this ain't no joke. We called her mom to warn her don't open those doors keep the dog inside because the dogs beg to get out when those things are out there. Her son seen the same thing and said, "oh they are just giant timber wolves" He has no clue what he is dealing with and wouldn't trust in our word but he mentioned he has been howling on a nightly basis and it ain't no foot. Just sitting in the silence listening to them jump on the roof Didi's ears are in motion and its scary stuff... we definitely would rather deal with the Big people of the woodlands over these guys....

10806914_606170279511435_604046754_n.jpg
LikeLike Â· 
Edited by SweetSusiq

Hello Lake County Bigfoot, You’re correct there are many such reports indicating the beings have either bitten or attempted to bite a person even animals …. My guess is if that is all they do, they should consider that lucky for there are many other reports that also suggest decapitation.

Bigfoot Attack

Stephen Foster State Park, Georgia

While a fourteen year old boy and his family were camping at this state park, the boy was walking along a waterway when he heard footsteps behind him, drawing closer. He assumed it was his siblings. “I figured they were going to scare me, and I decided to let them sneak up and I would jump out and scare them.†Moments later “a thing that looked like a cross between a chimpanzee and a little man†approached along the path, “It saw me and let out a sound like a hill,†then crouched down and nimbly sprung on the boy. “It knocked me down and tried to get its teeth, into my neck. I screamed. It thought I was dead.†Fortunately, the youngster’s parents heard the scream and shouted back. “It rose up real slow and sniffed the air from a few seconds,†he continued. “Then it just got up and walked into the canal and swam across the to the other side,†disappearing into the woods.

Source: Jim Miles, Weird Georgia†pp.47-48

Edited by Gumshoeye

Well, Gum you have a good point. Seems like another strange issue has come about. The detective in you is turning up some interesting events.

I listened to the poscast, and the fellow on the trail that began to disrobe is puzzling.

How many reports do we have of bodies being found partially eaten?  However, bigfoot is probably smart enough to not leave human evidence since they know they will be sought out by human hunting parties. Bigfoot disrobes, eats the meal, then buries the rest. Where does bigfoot get rid of bone evidence? Placing bones under boulders would make a permanent hiding place or deep burials. Researchers need to explore more caves to find evidence of bigfoot and its victims. Kind of a grim thought.  

Until universities fund research by putting biologist in forest blinds for long periods, these bigfoot mysteries will trickle in.

Susi, seems like a head and shoulders but can't make out the legs or other features. Can someone clear up the picture or outline it?

Where is this taking place?

Do dogmen have bigfoot legs or wolf type legs?

Could this be related to the European werewolf, that might be extinct now?

Hello Germ, I don’t think the cave aspect has been received well with people out there. The idea is not original hot plate news though, it has been mentioned quietly but never seems to gain traction with the greater number of researchers.  Moreover, I do not think it’s a case of one size fits all theory either, it would suggest caves or sinks are present in places where they cannot exist but there are sufficient numbers of reports associating Bigfoot beings with caves though.

Down below are just a quick collection of cave associations with Bigfoot.

Bigfoot Caves

“Giants were formerly common in Coeur d'Alene [idaho] country. They had a very strong odor, like the odor of burning horn. Their faces were black–some say they were painted black, and the giants were taller than the highest tipis. When they saw a single tipi or lodge in a place, they would crawl up to it, rise, and look down the smoke hole. If several lodges were together, the giants were not so bold. Most of them dressed in bearskins, but some wore other kinds of skins with the hair left on. They lived in caves in the rocks.â€

Source: Indian Legends from the Northern Rockies, by Ella E. Clark. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, pp. 113-114.

Bigfoot Caves

January 1906

Macy, Indiana

A report comes from Macy, north of Peru Indiana, that several hunters from that place, while in the vicinity of North Mud lake, discovered a cave in one of the hills near the new bridge which spans the narrows. The cave showed signs of being used and the men explored it. After entering the cave they advanced for about 200 feet when they came to a huge flat stone which blocked the way. They removed the stone and found a large room which seemed to be gnawing at something. It growled and gnashed its teeth like a dog. This so frightened the explorers that they made a hasty retreat. The men forming a party to return to the cave and make further investigations. They describe the strange being as about five feet high, stoutly built and covered with long hair. They say that whatever it is, it walks on all fours, but when standing has the appearance of a gorilla. The impression prevails that it is a wild man or a lunatic escaped from some asylum. No affidavit was filed with the story.  The Salt Lake Telegram, Tuesday, January 9, 1906

Bigfoot Caves 

April 1883

Booneville, Indiana

After a wild man or creature attacked a mail carrier and his horse near this city, a search party prowled the hills and hollows to a cave where tracks indicated the attacker was hiding. After smoking him out, they tied him up, but he ripped through the rope as if it were paper. As he fled, sharpshooters fired at him and swore they had hit him to no effect. The searchers were not sure if he was man or beast.

Source: Jerome Clark

Bigfoot Caves 

"Zakirov said that, though such encounters are very rare, Forest Service rules prohibit their employees from spending the night alone in the mountains for fear of these wildmen."

Source: In the Footsteps of the Russian Snowman, 1996, p.118. p.208. The Yakama

Bigfoot Caves 

The Comanche. Piamupits or Mu pitz is a cannibal monster who was terrifying cave dwelling ogre, about 12-feet tall covered in hair. Sanpia, a Comanche medicine woman, described Mu pitz as a very tall, hairy giant with big feet, he is huge and has foul smell. Comanche elders put out food for the Mu pitz because he still roams Oklahoma. Comanche grind Mu pitz bones into a powder and use it to treat sprains and bone problems. 

Source: Giants, Cannibals & Monsters: Bigfoot in Native Culture, Kathy Moskowitz  Strain, Hancock House, 2008, pp51

• masterbarber unpinned this topic