Bigfoot Beheads People?

That's a sad one. Did he have lots of life insurance on the wife..............a grim comment. If not, then the poor fellow has my sympathy.

Yes that is very sad especially if it’s true!  The man is probably wrecked over it. Sort of sounds like a page torn out of those Missing 411 books doesn't it?

Did a BF really abduct his wife or did he do something far more nefarious?  On a serious note, if the story is  true i wonder if he was ever the subject of an investigation into the disappearance of his wife....i wonder if his wife's family bought the story that a BF took his missing wife....

If you were to kill your wife and hide the body in the Alaskan bush, why go with Bigfoot and not Griz?

Or wolf?

Or anything else?

Yeah, out running this creature would be a real feat. Getting in the car won't help, since it could rip the doors off. Just take a bag of candy bars and make friends is better than running or at least take a fake friend along that you can out run! 

Back be beheadings.  I read a BFRO report where a witness came across an area where pieces and limbs of a black bear were found scattered and hanging from bushes. Was this the work of mama bigfoot when the bear threatened its young? Don't mess with mama.

As a sister with 2 younger sisters, and as a mother, I totally agree, and a plus 1 to you from me. Don't mess with my sisters, or my kids. Does that make me a "mamma" bear?

George, Since the event with seeing the creature I have not returned to the forests, nor gone hiking since then:(

Then I listened to Tim's Podcast, which I posted on the first comment under this topic, and thus I am a homebody now.

Before I listened to Tim's podcast I had truly thought that BF were sorta' friendly towards humans, and left us alone when we hiked or camped. Now I understand that, much like us humans, some are good and some are not so good.

And life goes on....

Gumshoe i think Will did say type 1 is Patty type, and type 2 is a smaller more Neanderthal looking. 3 Is dogman and 4 i dont know. although i heard this on an older episode of Sasquatch Chronicles and im not sure if you heard a newer one where he might of changed his view

Susi are you sure Type 3 are the largest because i heard Coonbo say he encountered a 10 foot MINIMUM probably closer to 11 or 12 foot type 1 in Boykin springs in Texas.

I contacted Vic at Dogman Encounters on Facebook, and he explained to me about the different types, and everything you said in the above posting is correct.Thank you for helping me to understand the different types of this rather unique species.

November 1985

Nome, Alaska

Supposedly a local pilot and his newly wed wife were en route to Anchorage were they would make connections for their honeymoon. The weather turned sour so he touched down in a Cessna 180 or 185 on floats. He taxied to shore where he and his wife looked for a spot to pitch their tent for the night. Having found one he turned toward the plane to fetch the tent with his wife following him. He heard his wife scream and turned to see a hairy biped running from the location towards the woods with his wife under one arm. The pilot chased after the critter before realizing that he could best stop it with a firearm and returned to the plane to fetch his rifle. He followed, seeing them three times before he lost sight of them. He found a particle of cloth from his wife’s garment. He either spent the night in his tent and looked the next day or flew to Anchorage and reported the event to the Alaska State Troopers who began a search but were unable to come up with any positive results. The wife was never found and the pilot was reportedly distraught and a “basket case†for years.

Source: Larry Kaniut, Alaska, July 2007 in Bigfoot Encounters

I am certain the investigators would be able to ferret out nefarious or suspicious behavior if there were any. No doubt in my mind the husband was the number one suspect at onset. The fact the man sees something carrying his woman away is incredible and helpless to prevent to it. I cannot imagine it.

This couple was reportedly a newly wedded pair and that I would imagine raised immediate red flags however, I found nothing in the report to indicate he was charged with homicide in the disappearance of his wife. What raises my curiosity here is the location. Those types of incidents are not unheard of in Alaska either. What it makes it particularly telling and convincing for is that John Green noted these instances as well.

Hunters, Dead Bigfoot Attack

Portlock, Alaska

Teacher and his wife at English Bay stated hunters from Portlock sometimes failed to return. In 1949 several hunters were found mutilated. Giant man-like tracks, 18 inches reported closing in on moose tracks and sings of a struggle. Then only deeper man-like tracks heading for higher mountains. Village was abandoned in 1949, residents were afraid to talk about the incidents such as above.

Source: John Green & Anchorage Daily News, April 15, 1973

Fishing, Bigfoot Attack

Nulato, Alaska

Alebert Petka died after fighting with a “bushman†that had attacked him on the boat where he was living. His dogs drove the “bushman†off, but the man later died.

Source: John Green

Gumshoe posted:

Motorist, LEO

August 1970

Winslow, Indiana

For two weeks people in this area located in the southwestern part of the state, reported seeing a “ten foot tall creature covered with hair which appears to walk in hinds legs, top speed sixty miles per hour.†The state police, who investigated, described the witnesses as “reliable.â€

Source: Jerome Clark and Loren Coleman, Creatures of the Goblin world, p51

Susie asks: 

Could these creatures really run that fast? HTG, 60 miles an hour is really hard to believe. Have other people reported these creatures running that fast in the past?

Morning Suzie, You know it is generally understood from reams of witness reports they run extremely fast. There are more than one accounts our there they claim they out run a horse in short bursts. Some witnesses claim they’ve run alongside their vehicles at 30-35 mph. So far as large predators are concerned that is about the same for grizzlies. With respect to the report I wouldn’t know but that is how the report was published. When you consider the weight and height of these things it’s a remarkable thing to consider them running even 35 or 40 mph isn’t it?  

Gumshoe, 

Why, with all of this information you have *diligently* posted here, do people in the general public scoff at believers, and not believe that BF exists?

There have been dozens of BF bodies recovered or witnessed over the years recorded here thanks to you , and still BF is considered a joke among the general public, or a curiosity that interests some people who watch the BF programs on TV.

Some of the public may think there is something living in the woods, but are not concerned about encountering them because they seem to be so rarely sighted or reported.

Little do they know

So the pubic hikes and camps with no real understanding of the true danger these creatures are to us puny in comparison humans.

All of the Bigfoot bodies, yet no real proof? What happened to all of those BF bodies recovered over the years?

I feel like you’re bating me but I’ll take it this time and answer your question.

You asked, so I’ll answer it. Because we’re all human with real human fears, likes and dislikes. We tend to protect ourselves when we fear something, or when we feel uncomfortable with something that we cannot explain. So we bury our heads or cover our ears and close our mouths and don’t speak about it, as though somehow it will all go away if we just pretend it’s not so. So for a growing list people who have been harmed emotionally from their experiences they choose to bottle it up much like a post traumatic syndrome with no outlet from which to decompress or they speak about it, and deal with the ridicule. That’s it ….. I see some very similar characteristics between witnesses of Bigfoot encounters to victims of crime especially those of violent nature.  

Yikes, Trust me, my friend, I was not intending to bait you. I know your heart and soul, and that you sincerely care about people and for people's well-being.

Everything you have posted helps to alert people to the very real dangers we have living among us all across the America's, plus in places all around the world.

However, Feel free to post more w/o me baiting you to do so;)

I love your well thought out and informative comments and thoughts.

Please feel free to continue to feel free to do so. wink...

Plus one to you when I have a point to give you to add to the one from someone else for the above posting:)

The ridicule is hard to take for people who either believe, or have had an encounter.

People stop talking and bottle it up.

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic