Bigfoot Beheads People?

Yes, I have 6 of Paulides' books including all 4 Missing 411 volumes ... and I've read them cover to cover, some several times. 

Go to the 4th book, "Missing 411: The Devil's in the Details".   In the introduction, page xiii.   Find "I will say that the fields of suspects is narrowing."   Read the next 4 sentences.   Then go to page 400 and read the paragraph that begins a third or so of the way down the page.   Those are David's own words.  

There's another quote I'm looking for.   I don't remember if it's in one of the books or in a blog entry he wrote.   Paraphrasing, he said he initially was looking for bigfoot as culprit but the facts have lead him away from that conclusion.   (I'll dig around and see if I can find it.   If anyone else happens to locate that, please post book, page, etc or a link.  Thanks!)

You continue quoting Paulides' details yet ignore his conclusions.    That doesn't make a lot of sense.

MIB

Edit to add: a vague reference to what I was looking for is in the conclusion of the third book, "Missing 411: North America and Beyond" chapter 10, page 451.   Somewhere he specifically says that one thing he originally leaned towards as culprit but has since moved away from is bigfoot. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find it.

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

MIB, Thank you so much for your posting above this one, and a plus 1 to you from me along with the point from another admirer:)

I most sincerely do not remember reading the passage that you quoted. 

I have owned all of Paulides books at one time, but I did send some of his books to our children hoping that they would read them and understand to be careful when hiking or camping.

Young men can be too self assured sometimes IMHO, and I am concerned that my boys are not aware or don't believe in anything more dangerous than a Mountain lion or a bear being hazardous  to them while hiking or camping.

I truly was unaware of David's change of heart regarding who or what may be involved in some people's strange disappearances.

I have begun to add UFOs into the missing people mix along with the BF and the "stranger danger" people could encounter when hiking/camping.

MIB, I'm learning as I go, and you have made me aware of issues that I had truly not considered.

****I sincerely thank you for helping me to see that all is not a simple "BF did it" scenario. ****

I can't wait to read or hear what David's thoughts are at this time since I have not talked to him in the past several months.

I did and still support support David and his efforts and thus I posted David's website here at the BFF where members could sign to ask the Park systems to release their numbers and names of the people who have gone missing in the national parks over the past few decades for free instead of the hundreds(?) of thousands of dollars they originally asked David to pay for that info to be gathered for him to use. 

I will have to locate what I have left of David's books after giving a couple or so books to the kids in hope that  they'll read them.

I do not think that I have his latest 1 or 2 (?) books, I did not know about these books with the info you mentioned until I just read it here.

Thank you, I'll add those books and replace what I gave to the kids so I'll be up on current events regarding David's work and the new info I have not heard about.

Thank you for your patience with me and my concerns. I appreciate a reality check, and your very sincere efforts in bringing what you see to be the truth regarding reasons for people going missing across the country.

I'd love to learn what David is now thinking may be involved in some people's disappearances.

The facts are there, and people are being killed`by creatures that the government knows exists, and yet they refuse to acknowledge the truth.

So people die because no one is willing to come out with the truth who has the power to make a difference.

I am deeply saddened by how careless the government is by refusing to reveal the truth of the dangers to be found all around America in a woodlands or a forest near you and me. 

I can't speak to the assertion of Bigfoot killing people in the absence of a specimen, but there are many things killing people each day and those who know and can-- usually do nothing.......

Aaron,

Thank you for your posting, and a plus 1 to you from me.

Your comment about people knowing and doing nothing regarding these issues is so very true, and deeply saddens me.

My entire life has been dedicated to helping people, and carefully working with critically ill people taught me the power of love and the importance of caring for each person in my life because no one knows what tomorrow may bring.

On a side note:

I'm trying to watch my Bronco's play against the Oakland Raiders, now a Bronco is down and seems to be really hurt.

The Bronco did sit up, but then was laid down again. Yikes, I hope he is okay!!

My Bronco's seem to be winning:)

Edited by SweetSusiq

Thank you Gumshoe:) 

I only found 4 BF books. Yikes, I can only locate Missing 411 Western US, and Missing 411 North America and Beyond, plus The Hoopa Project, and David Krantz's book Big Footprints. I know I have a hardback of David's stuck inside the car somewhere, so tomorrow I'm searching for that misplaced book.

I wonder where the others are? I ordered some off of a BF forum, and some off of Amazon IIRC. This was a few years ago, 2 or 3 years perhaps, I can look up what I purchased at Amazon, but most I found in other places IIRC> I may have bought some from a place that Paulides sent me to, but I cannot swear to that since it was a couple or 3 years ago.

BFF Patron

SWWA;

I totally understand your sentiment, and I felt the same way until I started doing my own research.

I started with David Paulides' Missing 411 books, which **OPENED** my eyes to what is really going on inside our forests and **National Park Systems**.

Then I listened to numerous Podcast's made by well known researchers, and I have gone from thinking BF are gentle giants to seeing that they can be and often are dangerous and indeed, can be and are deadly to humans.

Since I do mostly solo field work I am very cognizant of people going missing in my research area. Since I started doing field work all the missing who were never found are women. That could be pure chance but might indicate women alone are in greater danger. But the reality of it is women alone are more in danger in the city too from humans. That certainly could carry over in the woods from both human and animal threats. I am only concerned about risk in my research area, what happens hundreds of miles away is probably not applicable. Having been a military aviator I am used to accepting some risk, so unless something changes I feel the drive to my research area is more risky than on foot in the field. There have been dozens killed on the road in the area in the same time frame. In any endeavor there is always some risk. Our bathtubs are dangerous too. Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 2

Something I noticed when reading The Bigfoot Casebook by Janet & Colin Bord is how the general nature of bigfoot changed with the times.  The earliest encounter reports involve a monstrous giant attacking humans, something not out of line with the tabloid journalism of those days.  Then came an era of bigfoot shootings, not out of line with the wild west TV shows of the times.  Then came the gentle giant, somewhat coinciding with Harry and the Hendersons I think, but also the whole hippie era.  In our age of frequent travel, we note a lot of road crossings.  Lately, I've noticed a lot of people who once would have thought they saw or smelled or heard a bear, now report a  bigfoot ever since Finding Bigfoot and other TV shows.  Not every report fit the profiles I've mentioned, but I just noticed sort of a general trending along those lines.  It just makes me go Hmmm...

I've watched the same sort of development with the whole dogman scenario.  I'm very, very familiar with the original happenings.  Would it make any difference to anyone to know that locally the general consensus at the time was that it was some sort of deformed canine?  This coming from witnesses themselves.  Journalists have a certain latitude in how they report things and how they lead the witness that scientists don't.  I think it's important to keep that in mind.

Something I noticed when reading The Bigfoot Casebook by Janet & Colin Bord is how the general nature of bigfoot changed with the times.  The earliest encounter reports involve a monstrous giant attacking humans, something not out of line with the tabloid journalism of those days.  Then came an era of bigfoot shootings, not out of line with the wild west TV shows of the times.  Then came the gentle giant, somewhat coinciding with Harry and the Hendersons I think, but also the whole hippie era.  In our age of frequent travel, we note a lot of road crossings.  Lately, I've noticed a lot of people who once would have thought they saw or smelled or heard a bear, now report a  bigfoot ever since Finding Bigfoot and other TV shows.  Not every report fit the profiles I've mentioned, but I just noticed sort of a general trending along those lines.  It just makes me go Hmmm...

I've watched the same sort of development with the whole dogman scenario.  I'm very, very familiar with the original happenings.  Would it make any difference to anyone to know that locally the general consensus at the time was that it was some sort of deformed canine?  This coming from witnesses themselves.  Journalists have a certain latitude in how they report things and how they lead the witness that scientists don't.  I think it's important to keep that in mind.

You noticed that too? It’s called the Great Deception.

Cultus Lake, British Columbia

Man and his newlywed wife disappear from cabin and never heard from again. Searchers find door to cabin open, fire prepared, plates on the table and giant footprints found all around outside the cabin. http://www.sasquatchcanada.com/uploads/9/4/5/1/945132/british_columbia-sasquatch-sighting-reports.pdf

BFF Patron

I almost hate to broach the possibility that because of the current higher incidence of women going missing it, is possible something else is going on if BF is involved.     Let me throw it on the table as possible to consider because it involves a lot of unknowns.    Native American legends and verbal histories mention women being carried off.    The present day numbers of solo women hiker disappearances is statistically high.   Conjecture is that BF societies are patriarchal with the Alpha Male controlling access to females.     If that is true, and no one really knows, and BF are interested sexually in human women,   perhaps this is all about sex.    A human female hauled off for sex probably will not survive the experience and tell about the experience, even if fed while held captive and she managed to escape.    Raw meat probably would kill most humans due to bacteria etc that BF are used to.      This is just a theory and I have no real data other than what I mentioned to base it on.    But it seems to be possible.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Humans are easy prey, and 99.999% of women are really easy prey.

Sadly, I agree with you, and this is one of the reasons I keep pushing people like David Paulides to please talk about these issues.

Only someone with some major prestige or a body being produced will make a difference.

Plus 1's to both of the above postings. Thank you gentlemen..

Well, SADLY, The only type of BF creature I managed to see had a snout:(

Since then I have gotten immersed into the Dogman phenom.

There are  many people who have had sightings and encounters who don't know where to go to help them understand exactly what they had had seen, plus help them live with the knowledge these things are living and running loose in a forest or woodlands near them, plus you and me, unless you live inside New York City, or somewhere similar.  

Thankfully a site has been put together for people who have had Dogman encounters at Facebook named "Dogman Encounters- Believers Only" where people can talk to others who have encountered some of these walking nightmares.

I am now being used as a consultant for terrified new encounter victims by Vic Cundiff at his Dogman Encounters, Believers Only forum when people show up there traumatized and horrified by what they had witnessed or encountered.

The saddest case I've handled was when an older brother called me because his younger sister encountered a canine type DM while she was out hunting deer with her brother.

They had separated when he suddenly heard her *empty* her weapon while screaming at the top of her lungs, which caused her brother to come running, and he saw the creature fall, then stand up and run away.

So now they both believe and the sister refuses to leave the house unarmed and only with her armed brother at this time.

The brother needed to know essentially how to get his sister back to normal, well, it's not easy, and I can't undo the trauma, only try to help her cope. 

However, with time she is at least sleeping alone in her well lighted  bedroom (armed), but without her armed brother sleeping in the room with her.

She sleeps with lights on because she knows the Dogmen exist and that  they are possibly around her home and within her neighborhood and the general area where they live since the monster she shot was close to where they live.

These creatures are truly something out of a nightmare, a really horrible nightmare.

Where this, be headin'?

In the *first* posting in this topic there is an addy for a Podcast that has Tim Coonbo, a well experienced and very knowledgeable (IMHO) Bigfoot researcher, who talked about his personal experiences with BF around his home and neighborhood, plus at the end he talked about hearing stories of BF beheading people.

I had never heard about BF being as aggressive as Tim talked about, so I came here for answers, and thankfully, I have learned a lot of good and bad about the BF species and it's potential for being non-aggressive to murderous towards humans.

The podcast is perhaps an hour long, but I think it is worth the time to listen to it. IMHO. 

I almost hate to broach the possibility that because of the current higher incidence of women going missing it, is possible something else is going on if BF is involved.     Let me throw it on the table as possible to consider because it involves a lot of unknowns.    Native American legends and verbal histories mention women being carried off.    The present day numbers of solo women hiker disappearances is statistically high.   Conjecture is that BF societies are patriarchal with the Alpha Male controlling access to females.     If that is true, and no one really knows, and BF are interested sexually in human women,   perhaps this is all about sex.    A human female hauled off for sex probably will not survive the experience and tell about the experience, even if fed while held captive and she managed to escape.    Raw meat probably would kill most humans due to bacteria etc that BF are used to.      This is just a theory and I have no real data other than what I mentioned to base it on.    But it seems to be possible.  

When I read about blue eyed Euro-Caucasian Bigfoot’s I have to wonder about cross-mixing of two types either willingly or non-willingly.

Humans are easy prey, and 99.999% of women are really easy prey.

Sadly, I agree with you, and this is one of the reasons I keep pushing people like David Paulides to please talk about these issues.

Only someone with some major prestige or a body being produced will make a difference.

Plus 1's to both of the above postings. Thank you gentlemen..

I know what I posted, and I know that doesn’t sit well with a lot people, I get that but let’s not pretend it never occurred. I also know that every encounter ends in tragedy either but there is enough out there to support both sides of this issue.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic