Bigfoot Beheads People?

What is deal with the Bob Garrett stuff? Does anyone have any details of the murder investigation or are we again embarking into Standing Sylvanic territory

I read somewhere that the Sasquatch Chronicle guys were now charging for some episodes. Wonder where this will lead....

^^^^      ^^^

I think some researchers may be charging for people to see their work to help them continue to be able to do their work.

BF research takes time and money when people invest great portions of their time into the pursuit of BF.

Hopefully a balance will be found with viewers being able to watch a short commercial or pay for viewing w/o a commercial.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/heres-tree-limb-bigfoot-supposedly.html

Is this what you guys were talking about?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robert-garrett

I'm planning on listening to this program, and I'll post my thoughts afterwards:)

BFF Patron

I heard that the very recent "Torn-up Camp" report made by Bob Garrett (Texas) that one of the (two) bodies had been decapitated. Since it is still an open murder investigation he was threatening not to discuss details...

Why would anyone not in law enforcement be told not to discuss a case.    LEOs have protocol that prevents that for open cases but I know nothing that prevents civilians from discussing anything unless they are sitting on a jury.   If civilians are threatened, then there is indeed some sort of cover up going on. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Why would anyone not in law enforcement be told not to discuss a case.    LEOs have protocol that prevents that for open cases but I know nothing that prevents civilians from discussing anything unless they are sitting on a jury.   If civilians are threatened, then there is indeed some sort of cover up going on. 

I have a newspaper article published here in Michigan where a police officer was quoted as admitting they were trying to keep a Bigfoot sighting “secret†but after several more reports started coming from the general area, it caused hysteria.

A second newspaper article from across the state at a different time a citizen complained that they were told to not to discuss their Bigfoot sighting because it would cause public fear.

I recall reading a few other reports from across the country where the witness is told to keep the sighting silent, but you’re correct to say that citizens are not held to the same standard as an individual in an agency. I can understand both sides of the issue though. You are weighing the best interest of public order and an individuals need to know what is prowling around out there. Personally, I would want to know what is out there.   

BFF Patron

While I have no doubt people are told to do many things that are unconstitutional,  it is no longer taught to any degree in High School so the average guy on the street has no idea when he is told to keep his mouth shut, that violates the First Amendment.  Like  you if there is something dangerous in the area I would like to know about it.    Failure to do so is pretty much like knowing a dam is going to break but not telling the people below they are in danger because they might panic. 

This beheading malarkey...

Are these crazed Bigfeets using tools to slice off these heads or are they more inclined to rip the bonces from the body?

Have some folks been watching 'Night of the Demon' before bedtime again?

On a more serious note. This supposed modus operandi is pretty much at odds with what Paulides suggests. Instead of being furtive and very careful it seems these rabid beheading BF are more than happy to have a team of Green Berets come in and hunt them down.

Could it perhaps be to prevent a panic? Most people think BF is a joke, to suddenly realize not only are they real, but they have been known to attack and kill people could result in many hunters out looking for a BF trophy, some just to try to keep people/hikers/campers safe.

If the forest rangers asked people to be quiet, or threatened them with incarceration if they spoke of the dangers, most people would shut up and stay quiet.  

This beheading malarkey...

Are these crazed Bigfeets using tools to slice off these heads or are they more inclined to rip the bonces from the body?

Have some folks been watching 'Night of the Demon' before bedtime again?

On a more serious note. This supposed modus operandi is pretty much at odds with what Paulides suggests. Instead of being furtive and very careful it seems these rabid beheading BF are more than happy to have a team of Green Berets come in and hunt them down.

That only happened in the Smokies, outside of Gatlinburg, Tn. Have this happened other places, where Green berets showed up to search for a missing child and the abductor?

How many of these dead people had their heads torn off? I read Paulides books, but I don't remember how many people were found without their heads. UGGG..

That's a horrible way to die. The brain understands what happened, and the people still try to breath without lungs anymore, and the brain suffocates. Just a horrible way to die.

Apparently these creatures can just twist or pull the head off of a human:(

Edited by SweetSusiq

^^^^^^

Public ridicule is a very powerful tool. When the public sees another Joe Six Pack citizen getting skewered, mocked and scorned it tends to serve as a nasty example to all others.

^^  ^^

Gumshoe, 

Your wisdom defies boundaries.

Most of us stay quiet about encounters, and I can understand that after I tried to relate my sighting.

I don't understand how or why a short shocking encounter can change inside a human's brain and either add more stuff in, or leave out stuff, but that happened to me, and as far as I knew I was always telling the truth each time I repeated the encounter event:(

***However, the danger is there, and people need to be aware of the reality of these creatures before they go happily camping and hiking without a clue that anything more dangerous than an occasional bear, snake, or wildcat being encountered.***

It’s like touching a hot burner, you know what it is and you learn you don’t touch.  :-)

Edited by Gumshoeye

This has little to do with the thread topic but in a sense it sort gives food for thought to what D. Paulides has spoken about time and again in his books. You will have to read the whole report to get a picture of what this was about.

Something ate a dog, leaving behind strange tracks of an unknown primate with “two†not one big toe. It caused a stir from one agency to another and throughout some southern universities,’ so much so that one National parks service directed its employees to deny knowledge of the thing that ate the dog that left the tracks. - GCBRO

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0003.html

I guess we should be thankful that it was not someone's child taken:(

Any loss of a pet or person in just unacceptable and yet everyone denies who or what could be responsible in some of these disappearances.

Keep your pets indoors *with* your children in BF habitation areas.

Who is Bob Garret? Were the people  killed BF hunters, or just campers/hikers/hunters?

Yikes, That is a terrible way to die:(

Hello Susie, Bob Garrett is a Texas based BF researcher that has been doing it for something like 40 years, you can search YouTube for "Torn-up Camp" or you can check him out on Blog-Talk Radio, he does a show called "Big Thicket Watch"  Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robert-garrett?AID=CJSource&utm_source=CJ&PID=6157869

What is deal with the Bob Garrett stuff? Does anyone have any details of the murder investigation or are we again embarking into Standing Sylvanic territory

I read somewhere that the Sasquatch Chronicle guys were now charging for some episodes. Wonder where this will lead....

Bob has been on Sasquatch Chronicles several times and yeah they are charging over there to hear the extended versions of their shows, the basic versions are still free. 

BTW: I am a MOD on their Forum...

• masterbarber unpinned this topic