Bigfoot Beheads People?

Cogent points...

Yeah blaming it on bigfoot if he did it could of easily been a guilty verdict for him, or the notion that hes insane. Bear or wolf would work much more smoothly if trying to cover up a murder like that.

This is all just fluff, but in the little bit that I read there have been far more attacks on humans than have been shot, and far fewer have been injured than killed if that makes sense. Taking another step, I would there were less reportable accounts of cannibalism than reports of people are being killed, and even less number of reports of successfully capturing them. I probably read about three thousand and found eight reports of successful capture.  

Hi Gum!

Successful Capture - Could you elaborate a bit?

Understand if you can't.

Hi Gum!

Successful Capture - Could you elaborate a bit?

Understand if you can't.

Bigfoot Report Captured

Nulato, Alaska

A Mrs. Notti now living in Anchorage saw large human-like tracks where what she had thought was a bear swimming across a slough.  That same year near the ghost town of Kaluka, Alaska, Emily Supanich’s mother was berry picking with others when “they came upon a large hairy creature that resembled a man covered with long black hair. They ran back to the village and told the people. The men went out, captured it and caged it. She said her mom fed it raw fish. After some time the hair began to fall out and it turned out to be a female with breasts. Not long after the hair stated falling out, the creature died.

Source: John Green

Motorist, Different Species DM

August 13, 1999

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Driving on the Bray Road a woman named J and three kids encountered a bizarre hairy bipedal wolf-like humanoid about 15 ft in height and bright white round eyes that moved toward her moving in a bobbing or jumping motion. As it approached to within 50 ft of the car, the family decided it had seen enough and accelerated into the night.

Source: Weird Wisconsin

Cogent points...

Perhaps because BF was the wife's killer? It may sound crazy, but by telling the truth, a lie detector would prove that he believed what he was saying.

Can someone here tell me where this item should be posted?

I'm posting it here because it is interesting, so should I make it a topic of it's own, or just post it here for the people who are following this conversation and all of Gumshoe's postings?It may be already posted, but if not, this is very interesting  and I think people will enjoy it.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/ancient-humans-bred-completely-unknown-species-001059

Let me know if posting here is okay, or should this be it's own topic?

Thanks guys:)

I guess if you want a discussion about the article, you might want to start a new thread since it is unrelated to BF Beheading People.

I did notice the article is a year old. Not sure if it has been posted here before.

The article has been posted before. I have it bookmarked from one of the MK discussions.

Edited by david75090

I mentioned this as follow up to earlier discussion over various types of Bigfoot. This 1979 report reinforces discussion and variables of type differences.

Muskegon County, Michigan

I grew up in lower MI, right on the border of Muskegon and Oceana counties about one mile off the lake. I believed there was a bigfoot in that area. I saw on one walk an animal of tall stature, peeking out from underbrush, the head between five and six feet in height from the ground and the body was hidden. On the property were many "bear dens" and other areas that could provide shelter. I also saw deer carcasses cached high in trees. I saw as well, bone pillars. Piles of bones stacked two and three feet high in a very dense area of the wood. I have heard sounds, hard breathing, but not like a buck or deer, or bear. Certainly of a large animal. During a walk after dark I was chase by an enormous creature which ran on two feet and was most definitely not human. Frequently, there was a feeling of being watched.....Also during this time period there were a lot of deer kills being attributed to wild dogs, I had no encounters with wild dogs in that area or their tracks or sign. Any time it felt like the creature was near there was a distinctive musk odor. Also some odd calls were let out before the chase in the dark....like nothing I had ever heard. This is in White River Township. I will tell you, there is more than one type of "bigfoot" living out there, the larger more reported, and a smaller not so reported. The smaller has closer to humanlike features, and resides in upper Michigan. It has the appearance of an early ape-man on the evolutionary track....I can't think of which one. This one runs...it has not got the aggressive nature of the larger, This is the one frequently confused as a human spirit in native mythology. The deer caches....it didn't make sense what could drag a full grown deer so high in a tree.

Source: BFRO

See: (Photo) “closer to humanlike features†@ Monroe Talks.com  

Monroe Talks.com

Your Talk

Monroe History

Monroe Monster – Bigfoot Lurking page 21

All of the information that you have posted helps me to realize how many BF there are possibly living in America, and how widely distributed this species may be all across the country.

Are there certain regions in America where this species has *not* been reported, nor any sightings made of this species there?

I really do not know whether the whole heads are being removed, or

just the brain portion with its associated faculties.

• Upvote 1

All of the information that you have posted helps me to realize how many BF there are possibly living in America, and how widely distributed this species may be all across the country.

Are there certain regions in America where this species has *not* been reported, nor any sightings made of this species there?

Welcome back SSQ! I cannot think of any state in the continental United States that some type or sort of creature beast hasn’t been reported, but I am no authority on that you understand. It seems as though some states report more than others and I do not know if anyone can point to any single cause for that. Some states with greater populations would naturally see and report more than a relatively sparsely populated state I would suppose. I do believe they procreate and reproduce based on a number of reports describing them in all shapes, colors and sizes and I think there are more of them we could imagine.  I say this because I look at the number of reports specifically encountering or observing  multiple animals in a single event.

Gumshoe, After reading your reports posted here I am now believing that there are many more BF and assorted types of BF living across the continent than I had believed lived here. We have massive uninhabited forests, and mountainous areas that this species could easily live within and no one would ever know they are even there.

Thanks to our trip across the country up to Washington and back by car I spent a lot of time watching the woodlands and being aware of how much deep forests we have all across the eastern United States. I can easily believe that there is a large breeding population of BF across America.

Everything they need for survival can be easily located all across the country, and if they avoid the largest population areas, no one would even know they were there.

I really do not know whether the whole heads are being removed, or

just the brain portion with its associated faculties.

Lake, There are stories of BF beheading people, and there are stories that I had never heard, which are about many instances of BF being very aggressive, violent, and even fatal attacks by the BF species, and it's various types.

The very first posting here on this topic has a podcast address and *listen* to it, and hear what Tim Coonbo experienced, plus stories that Tim has heard about violent BF encounters.

I started this topic to try to find the truth which is that BF can be violent, and can kidnap kids and hikers for prey. People don't believe in them, and thus make no plans about how to protect themselves. 

So people go missing, and some are never seen again.

Well, It is all true:(

I've always figured they did, every single thing a bigfoot does in peoples stories on their programs they always talk about how that person was in immediate danger be it a bluff charge or stalking, heck one time a guy was talking about leaving food out for bigfoot and they mentioned that the bigfoot would probably ignore the food left out and instead look at the person leaving it as food. If one of these things was out to kill you why would it behave like this? It is totally ridiculous...They said it all, and it is a garbage thing to say. Just a few programs ago one of the hosts was mentioning his fascinating encounter as a boy out hunting with his small caliber rifle, running right up on a massive bigfoot which started staring him down He fired a shot into the air hoping it would leave but another came up and started staring him down. He then said that if he didn't have that wee little rifle they may well have killed him. He said it, not me, and it is one of the most preposterous things I have ever head in my life. It wouldn't be such a big deal to me if they weren't as popular as they are, the problem being that talk like that preconditions the majority of people to believe these things are violent, and if I know anything about most people it is that they EAT THAT FEAR STUFF UP, they will jump on that pitchforks, torches, and monsters wagon so quick if will make our head spin and will want these creatures gone.

Xion, I have always thought that BF were not aggressive unless threatened, or someone came between a mother and her baby/babies/children.

Still, even after listening to Tim Coonbo's stories I do not believe that every BF is a human killer at all.

I, to my knowledge nor in my memory, remember ever hearing as many violent and dangerous encounters with BF in my entire life, and I have always believed that Patty was real, so essentially I have always believed in them, but thought the BF* left *us* alone* unless provoked. 

Somebody has Bigfoot confused with Isis or is it Isil?

Nope, no one is confused, all of the above have been known to behead people. :(

• masterbarber unpinned this topic