Bigfoot Beheads People?

MIB, I wanted to know the truth, so I started this topic.

Gumshoe has posted dozens upon dozens of reports here in this topic that could absolutely be related to  BF possibly  being responsible for *numerous* human disappearances over many many decades into centuries of mysterious disappearances.

Read the real life events and deaths  that are clearly often related to a BF being seen or openly involved in a human's disappearance.

Gumshoe has opened my eyes, and the eyes of many others who have read his newspaper accounts written over the past century relating humans missing with BF being seen and possibly responsible for the human's disappearance.

*******This is serious to me, innocent people being killed because the government will not release the truth!!*************

not sure about the beheading business, but all the reports of possible BF related missing persons is interesting to say the least.

regarding  government and  truth...... I doubt those 2 words get used very often together in the same sentence, but that's a discussion better suited for the Pit. ;)

in the mean time, sorry , couldn't resist a couple of these .......

BFF Patron

Many of us have had unfriendly encounters but are still around to talk about it. If BF kills humans, it must be very rare. Then again what I considered unfriendly may have just been BF sense of humor. Certainly I have spent so much time in my research area the local BF may consider me a pest to be messed with. Who can really know!

SWWA;

I totally understand your sentiment, and I felt the same way until I started doing my own research.

I started with David Paulides' Missing 411 books, which **OPENED** my eyes to what is really going on inside our forests and **National Park Systems**.

Then I listened to numerous Podcast's made by well known researchers, and I have gone from thinking BF are gentle giants to seeing that they can be and often are dangerous and indeed, can be and are deadly to humans.

Everything is not perfectly wonderful and normal in the land of outdoors. Something has occurred, and something occurs out in the wild outdoors that seem to follow a weird kind of pattern and most times there is no logical explanation. Now I won’t deny “Many of us have had unfriendly encounters but are still around to talk about it,†and I cannot dispute that, but nothing receives the same vitriol as mentioning instances where people have been killed, and it makes me wonder why.

I can’t unsee something any more than I can unring a bell or put the tooth paste back in the tube. But, “If Bigfoot kills humans, it must be very rare,†is true and that seems to be accurate, who am I to gauge or measure what is rare? Isn’t one time enough?

So, should I avoid covering these accounts because it exposes the magnitude and natural order of life where we have no control over because I haven’t been eaten or abducted by some animal in the woods?

Edited by Gumshoeye

So, should I avoid covering these accounts because it exposes the magnitude and natural order of life where we have no control over because I haven’t been eaten or abducted by some animal in the woods? 

Yet neither has any proof come forward that a Sasquatch has done or is doing this. So in many people's eyes, it seems to be inflamitory when they (the examples) are used to support the idea that "bigfoot did it."

For instance, SweetSusieQ said...

I started with David Paulides' Missing 411 books, which **OPENED** my eyes to what is really going on inside our forests and **National Park Systems**.

But the standard disclaimer I've heard about his book, supposedly from HIM as well is, he's not saying this is bigfoot doing it. Yet, he WANTS you to come to that conclusion so you will support his efforts.

Personally, if that's the case, I find his efforts insulting and unprofessional. Then again I'm relying on what others tell me of the book. I won't give him the time of day or the income to support his book. It's beyond tiresome to hear about everything bigfoot "does" without a single shred of evidence.

imo,  it should not be considered inflammatory to suggest BF could be involved in abductions. 

IIRC, there are native American accounts that go way back regarding this theory...... and if you believe albert ostman or muchalat harry there may very well be something to it.... or not.

but it  shouldn't  be any less inflammatory to suggest BF is the gentle forest friend that means no harm...... to do so could set another researcher / enthusiast up for disaster should that theory prove wrong...... IOW, blood on the hands that would never wash off.

I agree its beyond tiresome, but it cuts both ways... fwiw, even as a proponent of sorts I find the BF claims for and against all the common arguments , supposed behaviors,  the PGF, or whether or not it even exists incredibly tiresome considering no single shred of proof to put the mystery to rest once and for all.

A 17 year-old hunter disappears near Tygh Valley, Washington on November 3, 1991 during a hunting trip. The Sheriff’s Department mobilized a search that included professional SAR (Search and Rescue) teams.  His personal effects and rifle were found about ten miles away from where he disappeared in close proximity to bone fragments and a single tooth. No large bones or skull was ever found.

“The official search was terminated on December 1, but many volunteers kept the effort going for many weeks. There wasn’t much activity on Corey’s case until September 1992, when two hunters were hunting a ridge ten miles from the point where Corey was last seen. “Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, pp33-34

“They found his backpack and his rifle. Another searcher found Corey’s jacket more than a mile away from his other belongings. “   Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, pp33-34

“Corey’s items were located at an elevation of 6,500 feet and ten miles from where he was last seen.  A quarter mile from his backpack, searchers found small bone fragments and one tooth. The sheriff stated that Corey would have been in snow up to his waist for more than five miles at the point the discovery was made.†  Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, pp33-34

I would say travelling up a mountain in higher elevation without clothes or boots in waist deep snow would be a little impossible for somebody. Fragmented bones without a skull found by hunters in this case is similar to other discoveries as pointed out by Paulides, raises some serious red flags.  If the head was not detached from the victim at some point, I would think it would also be in close proximity of bones but in none of these cases mentioned above has a skull ever been found.

Add these two to the growing pile.... in both of these cases there were only bone fragments also, with the exception of a broken tibia and some small bones in a sock.

1989 October 22

Little Deschutes River Valley, Deschutes National Forest, Oregon

Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, pp55-59

1976 October 14

Crater Lake National Park, Oregon

Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, pp59-66

Yet neither has any proof come forward that a Sasquatch has done or is doing this. So in many people's eyes, it seems to be inflamitory when they (the examples) are used to support the idea that "bigfoot did it."

But the standard disclaimer I've heard about his book, supposedly from HIM as well is, he's not saying this is bigfoot doing it. Yet, he WANTS you to come to that conclusion so you will support his efforts.

Personally, if that's the case, I find his efforts insulting and unprofessional. Then again I'm relying on what others tell me of the book. I won't give him the time of day or the income to support his book. It's beyond tiresome to hear about everything bigfoot "does" without a single shred of evidence.

Guy, I totally understand where you are coming from regarding David's books.

I have *personally* gone round and round with David Paulides because if he actually would just state that *he* believes that BF are behind many of the disappearances regarding the missing people, he could save lives.

He claims that he would lose all credibility if he claimed BF were responsible for many of the missing people.

Then throw in the UFO  sightings reported around the time some people were lost and never seen again, I can understand his hesitation, "dang nab  it!"

The entire situation is just truly heart breaking. People just gone, never seen again, and families left to wonder forever what happened to their loved one. 

Would the truth help, or make it worse?

Guy, I forgot to mention that there is proof relating many of the missing people to BF sightings in the area immediately before or after a person is lost.

In fact, a child was seen lying across the shoulder of a BF immediately after a child disappeared in the Smokey Mountains National Park while playing hide and seek with friends and family.

Needless to say, the child was never seen again following the largest search and rescue event ever including Army Rangers being sent in who did their own search and rescue and talked to **NO** ONE** about how and why they were there.

I try and try to get the word out so that people will be aware, but my own family refuses  to believe me, or the proof that I have offered to them to read.

Then hubby put the ca-bash on me setting up a webpage dealing  with missing people and BF encounters and/or sightings in that area because hubby wishes for no notoriety for his family to endure because of the work he does, and his position in his professional life. 

Needless to say I'm still hurt and upset about that issue. People and their safety comes first in my life, and always has.

There are dozens upon dozens of these stories, and yet the government keeps quiet and innocent people and children continue to die gruesome horrible deaths..

There are many things that defy explanation, or at least explanation that a majority will accept. And I have no problem believing certain things are covered up for whatever reason. After reading/hearing of accounts of sasquatches beating hogs or deer to death before hauling them away over their shoulder, I'm not inclined to think beheading prey or victims is their preferred method, however.

imo,  it should not be considered inflammatory to suggest BF could be involved in abductions. 

IIRC, there are native American accounts that go way back regarding this theory...... and if you believe albert ostman or muchalat harry there may very well be something to it.... or not.

but it  shouldn't  be any less inflammatory to suggest BF is the gentle forest friend that means no harm...... to do so could set another researcher / enthusiast up for disaster should that theory prove wrong...... IOW, blood on the hands that would never wash off.

I agree its beyond tiresome, but it cuts both ways... fwiw, even as a proponent of sorts I find the BF claims for and against all the common arguments , supposed behaviors,  the PGF, or whether or not it even exists incredibly tiresome considering no single shred of proof to put the mystery to rest once and for all.

Plus 1 to you from me with love and appreciation for this comment.

I too had believed in this species, but actually seeing one was shocking. They are nimble, fast on their feet, and are not afraid of much from what I've gathered, except they prefer to avoid humans if possible in most cases. 

• masterbarber unpinned this topic