Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

Camper, Attack, Camp Torn Up, LEO, Speaking

July 6, 1985

Greenwater, Washington

Greg and Stephanie McKay were camping in an isolated area when an 8-foot tall bear like creature apparently attacked their tent. According to both witnesses the creature talked to them and asked whether they had permission to use the campsite. The creature told them to get off the property. It was described as about 8-feet tall, ugly, smelly and with curly brown hair; it also threw rocks at the couple. It spoke in a very high-pitched voice, very unlike humans. The couple ran from the area. Police investigated but not find any evidence.

Source: Creature Chronicles

And some that are taken with a grain of salt should should be given a little more consideration.

I heard a recording that a friend made several years ago that was a female talking to her babies in that high pitched, chimp-like voice. They do that sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Thanks George and Sassy! You know when I started this thread; I did so because of the strangeness that I found over and over with these reports. I am just placing it here so others can determine for themselves what is strange and what is not. That said, I read a half dozen of similar reports, a dozen accounts of bigfoot swimming, another dozen reports of people seeing them wearing some article of clothing and eleven separate instances of them carrying some sort of object construed as a weapon. That’s somewhere around 40 or so cases of that found thus not counting those that I passed over before I decided there were enough to take a second look.  

It's sad that so many of those reports that contain strangeness are rejected by researchers. It seems that they want all reports to be within their preapproved guidelines, & any that stray a little are immediately discarded as either being lies or coming from a "nut".

As long as they continue to look for a dumb, 100% flesh & blood "Wood Ape" they'll continue to have about the same luck that they've been having in the past.

• Upvote 1

How do we explain the human Euro- Caucasian blue eyes?

Fishing, Blue Eyes, Different Species

Summer 1988

Aberdeen, Washington

A 12-year-old boy, fishing for crayfish on a small creek, having arrived at the site by motorcycle, looked up to see a white “sasquatch†with “pot†belly, bloodshot blue eyes, a pink complexion, a wide, flat pink nose, and buckteeth hunkering and looking at him from the opposite bank, approximately 20’ or less away. He thought at first that it was an “alienâ€. He described the hair was mostly white, very white from the chin down to the chest and belly, gray on the head, shoulders, arms and back and gray from knees on down. He estimated its height to be over 6’. As the witness attempted to flee the area, the creature also departed down the creek bed, showing a pronounced limp. Later on the boy and he father found footprints in the area.

Source: Norka of Ohio

Type 1 Big Patterson “Patti†type specie with square teeth as in the photo

Type 2 Big as t1 but with large canine teeth

Type 3 Ape-like with protruding face, canine teeth, as big as t1, often referred to as dogman  

Type 4 Big with more human facial features without as much hair as those above

Souce: http://www.bigfootencounters.com/

Edited by Gumshoeye

Sorry, should have been clearer.  I did not play.  That's just a gauge of where my arm was.  

I've only had one throwing "incident" with the big guys.   It was so clearly not AT me that it appeared to be a demonstration of presence without any intent to intimidate.   I'm still pondering the implications.

MIB, I am just thankful that you are here to tell us about this event, and that you have such an excellent throwing arm.

May 27, 1989

Odenton, Maryland

Two young boys encountered a three to four feet tall brown black hairy humanoid with one white striped running down the back of one its legs. The being ran through a clearing behind the house, and then disappeared into some woods.

Source: Mark Chorvinsky, Mark Opsasnick, Strange Magazine#5  

Bigfoot Extreme Size

September 1991

Ashland, Kentucky

The two witnesses had gone out one night in order to investigate a supposed haunted bridge in an isolated hilly area. As they looked around the area they heard rustling sounds coming from the woods about 50 yards away. They thought it was a deer so they decided to walk to a nearby abandoned barn to see what was in it. Suddenly there was loud deafening scream-roar-growl noise and they heard what sounded like heavy footsteps coming from the field adjacent to them. They then saw, running towards them, on what appeared to be somewhat on all fours, a massive creature with long shaggy hair. It stopped about 15 feet away and stood up and it had to have been at least 16 feet tall. They ran to their car and the creature apparently chased them. As they got to their car another vehicle was coming down the road, apparently scaring the creature away. They came back the next day and found some rather weird looking tracks or footprints in the field.

Source: Ron Shaffner

Hiking, Multiple Animals 2

July 13, 1996

Deschutes National Forest, Oregon

Hav Trahn had been hiking up a steep slope when he slipped and fell, breaking his leg, a compound fracture with the bone sticking out. He passed out, and when he regained consciousness, there were two huge hair covered creatures hovering over him. The larger one was 7 ½ - 8 ft, a gray white color, eyes black with no whites, large sloping forehead, and peaked head–domed, very big feet. The second creature was about the same height, sandy colored gray with white tuff on top of its head. They were very hairy and he could not see any sex organs. They were jabbering at each other with their small mouths, but using “words†but indistinct noises. He passed out again, and did not reawaken until his wife, Gioking, shook him awake, and said two ape-men had carried him out of the forest and deposited him near her. She said they were horribly ugly and added that they had very long hair except on the face, heads and feet. She then took her husband to a local hospital.

Nathan Peak, The Western Bigfoot Society Newsletter#69

Guest Divergent1

I don't know all of the members that are here that have a habituation situation going on, but is it safe to say that odd things happen in all of those circumstances? Has anyone claimed habituation where it was just a matter of seeing bigfoot and evidence of his presence in the area?

The high pitched voice reports, if bigfoot talks is it possible that his larynx is positioned similar to Neanderthal man? From what I 've read Neanderthal sounded like HS on helium.

Edited by Divergent1

They all don't have the high pitched voices. Some sound very much like us & some have deep voices.

As far as I know, the ones that sound like chimps aren't heard very often.

Motorist, Different Species DM

August 13, 1999

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Driving on the Bray Road a woman named J and three kids encountered a bizarre hairy bipedal wolf-like humanoid about 15 ft in height and bright white round eyes that moved toward her moving in a bobbing or jumping motion. As it approached to within 50 ft of the car, the family decided it had seen enough and accelerated into the night.

Source: Weird Wisconsin