Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

Hello Wag, considering only about half of the state is used for development, the government owning the other half, the population in Wyoming is very thin and less populated than some large cities. The mixed mountainous and remote wooded lands with lots of wild game coupled with restricted  access to many areas makes for is prime Sasquatch habitat.

I suspect indiefoot is right. BLM would not be in the mix for forensic assist on a Reservation property. I don't think I've ever heard of BLM doing any major death investigation.

It would seem, to me anyway, that the Reservation authorities would first have asked for assistance from the local LEO, unless they don't have a good relationship. Going all the way to the FeeBees is a big jump, but not unheard of for Reservation LEO with limited assets and limited access to major crimes where forensic evidence gathering and processing is needed.

And I agree, there is a whole lot to this investigation that isn't being released, and that isn't unusual in any homicide or other suspicious death case. What is ultimately released as the cause/manner of death will be worth following up on.

The wolf theory is a good one since the introduction of this animal many have complained. This introduction met opposition but pushed on us by the federal government. Many in Oregon are not looking forward to packs of wolves running around. So If the lady was brought down by a wolf, then politics may be involved, and a hush effort may be in progress.

I have another theory related to bigfoot but we can discuss it later.

There was a comment in regards to the killing of bigfoot several times in the past and put on public display. A thread I started a few weeks ago described these killings. My take on this is the dead bigfoots were never delivered to 'official biologist', and bigfoot was never declared a species. In 1930s, who would small town farmers or hunters deliver a bigfoot to for classification?

Old newsmen reported of bigfoots being brought into small towns, put on display, then disposed of using typical methods. Bigfoots spoil like any other dead animal. In addition some stink to start with, so they probably wanted to get rid of it sooner than later. 

Why would bigfoot need fire as the thread questions?

Edited by georgerm

Hello George, I was wondering where you went. Ever since the introduction of coyotes to states who previously didn’t have them there has been breeding populations with multiplying effects on missing pets and diminishing deer herds outside of weather of course. I have read small pieces over the past few years of these hybrid wolf dogs from Canada, who are supposedly much larger and more aggressive than the American grey wolf. Have you heard anything like that?

I watched a few coyotes attack and devour a pretty good size deer inside thirty minutes one winter morning, and a hour or so later nothing but a deflated coat of fur, a few bones and crimson snow left behind was all that remained. When they’re around you will notice corresponding numbers of missing dogs and cats judging only by the colorful missing pet paper posters springing up all over the neighborhoods like spring flowers.  

Back on topic, I found several instances where Wild man, Bigfoot, Sasquatch have reportedly been located in or around campsites whether they inhabit or have taken claim of with fire, or evidence of fire burning embers. Some of them describe the Wild man campsite as just that, a campsite complete with large gnawed animal bones, maybe a crude club or a bloodstained ugly stick or other peculiar yet primitive items.  

Different Species

Acting on the premise that if more than one of these species exist now, they must have existed then in past decades or centuries who knows. There is mounting reports of long snouted creature beings some with pointed ears some not so pointed but otherwise appear both human and hairy ape-like. In those reports some of the more articulate reports claim they resemble kangaroos since they bare attributes of long snouts similar to canine and baboon alike, and they possess extraordinary capabilities of leaping and running like Bigfoot capabilities. Nothing is more sobering than a good dose of reality, than thinking the unthinkable and saying it.

Not only do some of the reports say these long snouted creatures stand upright as though bipedal, they run on all fours interchangeably similar reports we equate to Bigfoot. In addition to all that that I listed, some of the reports claim they seen predominate “fangs†or “tusks.â€

Another separate but equally interesting creature being also possessing similar physical attributes of the “Patty†standard bigfoot is a being most often described as having very obvious human-ape like features. Descriptions of this being emphasize the noticeable blue eyes with lighter blonde to red toned hair color, pink almost human Caucasoid looking flesh and very little facial hair on an otherwise hair filled ape-like body.  

Watchers of Men

If I (generally speaking) am to believe these beings have been here a very long time, I have to consider they (their prodigy) have seen or encountered the first modern man too. If I subscribe to that understanding I would also believe they seen or watched the first explorers to step foot on the North American continent, as waves and hordes of European immigrants arrived, beginning with the first colonial settlers.

Mimic

They are masters of ventriloquism and mimic, they listened to common speech dialogue of the time, they seen their dress styles and habits and the first colonial tools of the times. They observed the first colonial settlers at work and rest and smelled their food as it was prepared and eaten. Over centuries of time generations of Wild man, Bigfoot, Sasquatch (same meaning) or their prodigies have witnessed the evolution of mankind from colonial to modern age too!

Therefore it cannot surprise me that some may have inculcated some human traits; even learned a few conveyances such as recognizing fire as both harmful and comforting. Harmful in sense as something full of hair and open flames could have disastrous effects, like the fictional monkeys putting a torch to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, and as comforting as in applying heat source for warmth and cooking food.

Speech

There has been two maybe more references to these beings blurting out references to the “King†in a speech more common of colonial period than a decade after the Civil War when it was reported. In yet another equally puzzling instance, four men were surprised when they encountered a Bigfoot in some woods and it reportedly asked them for directions. The encounter left them speechless but answered nonetheless. Their description of the being was eerily identical to standard “Patty†bigfoot in all ways.

Wearing Clothes

With that is said, I have not even touched on the accounts of Wild man, Bigfoot, Sasquatch (same meaning) or their prodigy reportedly observed wearing pieces of clothing apparel, hats or even some sort of animal furs. In a more modern day account that I read it was reported that a motorist observed a bigfoot wrapped in canvas tarpaulin for what I presume was to shelter itself from the weather.

Gum in regards to your post, in the book Tribal  Bigfoot by Paulides, the witness drawings by a professional sketch artist showed bigfoot as being caveman looking and not looking like Patty.

There is a video on youtube that shows the back of a bigfoot with pointed ears walking away. The video starts out with some fellow speaking, then changes to this shiny haired black creature with big back muscles. It might be the dogman since its ears are 3" tall and pointed. The video has been out for several years and is short in length. Maybe someone can find it.

The video below is a story about a west coast Indian woman kidnapped by bigfoot, and her story depicts the life of bigfoot, habits, and tools. Quite interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Oy6hhw9b0

Edited by georgerm

Mimic

They are masters of ventriloquism and mimic, they listened to common speech dialogue of the time,,,

This is puzzling because (when they speak English), often times (it sounds) like they are mumbling, or 'autistic'. Yet also able to mimic speech, sirens, snow-mobiles, cars etc....

It's your choice to not believe first hand reports from members, but I do most of the time. Susi, I believe your story. Your angel was looking out for you so be healed of all trauma. My wife saw a peeking bigfoot and was followed by a bigfoot but is in denial. It scared her badly Susi and she won't agree that it was a bigfoot. I will write up the sighting soon. The incident happened while scouting a deer hunting area just west of Hyatt Lake, Oregon, with her hubby. She trashed that hubby for playing around. My wife wants me to quit the forum. Can you PM her?

Hey, you have to read this short paragraph report of an Indian Lady who, along with her tribe reported she was abducted for a year by bigfoot. If true, it's a huge biological piece to the puzzle. Can anyone verify the story? In this report, bigfoot has fire. How could that be?   If so are they really another species of human or cavemen but well above Neanderthal?  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=f3Oy6hhw9b0

Thank you George, I'll check the video out and stop back. Hey I missed you last week, everything okay?

Thanks so much for asking. Great to have commiserative type people aboard. .........The forum brings me down sometimes, but I keep coming back. My life has been dotted with boughts of depression then periods of pure bliss.

I guess the topic is such a biological mystery that it tugs at me. My previous career was middle school teacher and teaching biology was stimulating. I love biology and other biologist. I would like a section for professional biologist

See Tee. This might attract a different crowd and could be the second stage forum rocket the forum may need to survive. They would need a 4 year degree in biology or the animal sciences.

My posts have been all over the map, many know I'm a nut case, but heck let's have some fun too! Some of my posts are fringe theory, others might  come off as unintended smugness, but I hope most are informative and most of all fun.............let's have fun. Blunt honesty is something I can't prevent and has caused some ugly tangles and physical tangles in the past. I used to be a cross between a bigfoot and human but had a human appearance.......ha......ha    It would be interesting to be bigfoot for a week.................just don't flirt with their mates and hope you don't have a shot gun wedding!

See-Tee, I would like a section for professional biologist. Recently, I tangled with Bipto who was the forum guru when I joined before 2007. That was disappointing. We never reached a meeting of the minds. Recently I tangled with See-Tee and the disappointment was huge. By the way, hats off the leadership and forum staff. It's way too much time and effort. Does anyone get paid? 

What do others think of a section for professional biologist?

Edited by georgerm

Hey George,

I know I am not See, but I wanted to suggest perhaps a group PM to discuss your suggestions, or at least a new thread in Members Only section. Discussing this here will probably get things way off topic in this thread.

Thanks!
Michele

Good video George, thank you.

Hey Thermalman, tell me more about the ice breaking, I have not heard anything about that.  I found this one incident where a bigfoot creature was reported carrying a long stick.

July, 2000

Alcona County, Michigan

A hunter seen shadow and flipped on spotlight sees 9 foot tall grayish brown Bigfoot walking along with stick in hand, red eyes roared when the light was shone on its face near Harrisville.

Hey George,

I know I am not See, but I wanted to suggest perhaps a group PM to discuss your suggestions, or at least a new thread in Members Only section. Discussing this here will probably get things way off topic in this thread.

Thanks!

Michele

Sounds good to me.

Thanks so much for asking. Great to have commiserative type people aboard. .........The forum brings me down sometimes, but I keep coming back. My life has been dotted with boughts of depression then periods of pure bliss.

George- Are you saying this because of some sort of BigFoot PTSD?? So to speak, the best way I can put it, you know?