Sasquatch Chronicles- Question For Listeners!

Ok, I scrolled back quite a few episodes I missed, and found one, that I just couldn't listen to. I will try again tonight, but I couldn't get past 20 minutes of it.

Don't post here, PM me, if you have had a similar feeling about an episode. PM me with the episode. 

Going off the 'crowds are smarter than individuals'' concept here, maybe there is a pattern. Again, could not listen past 20 minutes, and on Sas-Chronicles, thats pretty rare.

You owe me 20 bux wag.

Say what? For what? This is not about DM..I posted on this in private a couple days ago. And you owe me like $100.00 anyways. So you would owe me like $80.00 on a good day for you, but you will end up owing me more $$$ because the 5 to 1 ratio.

C'mon, which SC sounded ''fishy''?? Admittedly I could only listed to 20 minutes of it, so I will do the whole thing tonight.

I had a pretty strong reaction, as in "Ooooo, I don't like this nonsense, does not fit BF parameters''.

Edited by Wag

Sounds like a skit from Caddy Shack … or Good Fellas … Say What?

Crabshack, What did you have to say about Sasquatch Chronciles? Just curious.

Wag, Don’t leave in suspense which episode are talking about?

Edited by Gumshoeye

I will wait a few days to see if ANYONE brings it. Also, I have to be fair and make it through the entire show. But, with all the postings today, you should have a good hint.

(Of course, if no one brings it, and I still don't like the episode, it would show that Waggs is more intelligent than crowds. So the $$ for my advice is going to go UP!)

Edited by Wag

SSR Team

I don't know specifically what one you're talking about as I listen to most but not all, but IMO all of the episodes have a certain agenda, a certain angle about them.

I get the feeling that if they don't agree with how an encounter or sighting happened and it doesn't fit into their angle on the subject then you're not getting anywhere near the show but that's their prerogative, their show etc.

Ultimately the show is just a story telling show anyway so long as the story fits their aggressive Sasquatch angle.

There's no research involved and based on personal experience with them, they're not interested in progressive research anyway where this subject is concerned, they're just interested in more story telling.

That's cool anyway and again their prerogative, I like the show overall.

I have had my BS bell rung a few times though with what's being said, by both hosts and guests, like you seem to have.

Edit : Ahhhh now I know what one you mean after reading for 10 mins, and I skipped it on purpose as I struggle to swallow Dogman.

Edited by BobbyO

I don't know specifically what one you're talking about as I listen to most but not all, but IMO all of the episodes have a certain agenda, a certain angle about them.

I get the feeling that if they don't agree with how an encounter or sighting happened and it doesn't fit into their angle on the subject then you're not getting anywhere near the show but that's their prerogative, their show etc.

Ultimately the show is just a story telling show anyway so long as the story fits their aggressive Sasquatch angle.

There's no research involved and based on personal experience with them, they're not interested in progressive research anyway where this subject is concerned, they're just interested in more story telling.

That's cool anyway and again their prerogative, I like the show overall.

I have had my BS bell rung a few times though with what's being said, by both hosts and guests, like you seem to have.

Edit : Ahhhh now I know what one you mean after reading for 10 mins, and I skipped it on purpose as I struggle to swallow Dogman.

So PM me with any episodes please.

SSR Team

Im not understanding the PM part as I have no idea why you won't just talk about it in this thread.

I'm talking about the Dogman episode obviously, within the last 2 months and I'm pretty sure it had "Dogman" in the title.

The other stuff I talk about is seemingly every episode.

The PM thing is to make it double blind, so people just don't jump on and say "Oh, yea that sounded fake''. Im wanting specific episode to see if there is any correlation, which, looks like there is not going to be any. I don't usuall call BS so I was wondering if anyone else did on that episode.

SSR Team

Oh right sorry.

Well I can't say yes or no as I haven't actually listened to it, but worked out what one you were talking about.

Sorry.

GO TO THE BACK OF THE BUS BUBBA!

It was episode 45, the thing about the 3 1/2 inch canines I guess bothered me, and it crushing the camper, looking in the window, etc... but - I fell asleep during most of it, I think it sounded like your average SQ....

You were WRONG, you owe me $20.00 bucks bubbs.

Edited by salubrious

I very much enjoy the Sasquatch Chronicles and have listened to all of the available episodes, some of them 2 or 3 times. Their radio-blog is the best on blog-talk radio in my opinion. One of the hosts (Will) has been investigating BF's for over 40 years, has written a few books and has had multiple sightings, he was also friends with both Rene Dehinden and John Green, two of the first serious BF researchers, both started back in the 1950's.

I have a bunch of favorite episodes and have an excel spreadsheet detailing them at work (I'm at home now, so I can't access it). Some of my fav's are the Coonbo episodes, Siege at Honobia, the Hunter that shot a BF the day before Thanksgiving and they have had loads of credible sounding witnesses...

I cut my teeth reading Will Jevning's books, and found them all very credible, vs. some other

books I bought at the time. I know that they have a view of this creature being dangerous, but

they simply liken it to other wild animals, excepting that they state them being short tempered.

I have zero experience in the Pacific Northwest so I cannot testify against that notion, albeit

I suspect that there would be some pretty docile individuals anywhere. I have never had any issues

with playing the episodes, and have listened to them all. I do like to hear the accounts from

the individuals themselves. They are creating a web page "Bigfoot Hotspot", that is supposed

to add a lot of content for a small fee to the regular free airing on blogtalk. I certainly do

not speak on behalf of the program, I just am a loyal listener.