Sasquatch Chronicles- Question For Listeners!

Per SC's Will....Mr. Black (AKA not his real name) says....The gov't takes cattle killed by BFs and makes it look like another entity is responsible....Who/what?  ETs....

SSR Team

I'm not even sure Mr Black exists.

I personally think Mr Black is a figment of someone's imagination, but i might be wrong.

Mr Black fits too perfectly with the road that the show likes to go down, on every show, for me.

I found it interesting when Will insulted people that go out trying to interact with bigfoot with little to no knowledge about the possible dangers.. but when Coonbo was on and admitted to still to this day, take women out with him when he trys to call in a squatch, or interact, Will did not call him crazy, or nuts, nothing. He also did not question the validity of ANY of Tims (coonbo) sightings..

Yet they are quick to dismiss other peoples stories that they read or hear about. I mean Will is such an advocate of not going out and messing with these animals, i couldnt believe he kept his mouth shut when Coonbo talked about the time he had women with him and Jim Grant (bear) - and chased one down a road with a spotlight, in Boykin Springs Texas.

Guess he knows his place.

I'm not even sure Mr Black exists.

I personally think Mr Black is a figment of someone's imagination, but i might be wrong.

Mr Black fits too perfectly with the road that the show likes to go down, on every show, for me.

bobby i have thought this same exact thing. He seems to interject mr black when he sees fit. All of a sudden, oh look, an E Mail from mr black how convenient.. Edited by ItsAsquatch

SSR Team

I listened to a show in work yesterday, the new one about farms.

The caller again said exactly the same thing, along the lines of "These things are bad, they're not Harry and the Hendersons" or words to that effect.

I'm not doubting that these things are dangerous, but the exact same lines by an incredibly high % of callers starts to set off my alarm bells personally.

I think I would disagree, I think "Joe Black" is a for real Mister, and in his own quiet unassuming way he is right out there in the open and very active in Bigfoot sort of things....  

So Wag, I assume you don't believe in vampire BF's? Ironically I have canine teeth that come to a point. I use to open the sides of beer cans with them ( got me free beer when I was a young man). My teeth are no where near 3.5" long tho. :maninlove:

One night, one the guys stopped a car full of young men who ride around spraying their armpits with perfume deodorants on top of wearing breath taking amounts of cologne.  The dog is called, and it’s sniffing. It gets inside and starts reacting to something inside and bites the aerosol can and punctures it. I look over and see some H@#$ raising going on ….. The handler is in the middle of the street yelling and screaming at the dog, the deodorant spray can is making noise, and spewing stink while clinging to the dog’s mouth.  Apparently the dog had sunk his K-9 teeth in the can and trying to run away and it's handler is out there trying to wrest it off …..

I think I would disagree, I think "Joe Black" is a for real Mister, and in his own quiet unassuming way he is right out there in the open and very active in Bigfoot sort of things....

im open to the idea, and i hope thats true. Just not sure.

So Wag, I assume you don't believe in vampire BF's? Ironically I have canine teeth that come to a point. I use to open the sides of beer cans with them ( got me free beer when I was a young man). My teeth are no where near 3.5" long tho. :maninlove:

Farm, Red Eyes, Different Species, Carcasses, Shooting, Multiple Animals

June 25, 1981

Rome, Ohio

The witnesses who were living at an isolated farmhosue reported seeing a black form about 8-foot tall with two large glowing red eyes standing in their front yard. One of the men blasted it with a shotgun; it then screamed and ran into the woods. Later several gorilla-like figures with sharp fangs and glowing red eyes were seen moving in and out of the woods. Other figures, one carrying a dark blue light were also seen. Mutilated and oddly wounded animals were also found in the area along with strange tracks.

Source: Jerome Clark, Unexplained!

Residence, Different Species

August 24, 1990

Coolidge, Georgia 7:30A

Three children first noticed strange, snorting sounds coming from outside their house. Soon a high-pitched scream “like a baby†attracted Mollie Johnson’s attention. Upon investigating she saw an eight-foot tall creature that walked upright on two legs. The broad shouldered long armed humanoid was covered with white hair. And it had long black fingernails and its teeth were longer than humans, apparently resembling fangs.

Source: Mark Chorvinsky, Fate November 1991

Bigfoot with large canine teeth? Check the list down below.

Type 1 Big Patterson “Patti†type specie with square teeth as in the photo

Type 2 Big as t1 but with large canine teeth

Type 3 Ape-like with protruding face, canine teeth, as big as t1, often referred to as dogman  

Type 4 Big with more human facial features without as much hair as those above

SSR Team

im open to the idea, and i hope thats true. Just not sure.

Seconded.

Anyway, I still thought that a BF pounding the camper shell in was over-kill, unless it was just shot at or something and didn't want to mess around.

Ok, so, are there OTHER REPORTS OF BIGFOOT overkill in this manner? Crossing the physical/ psychological barrier?

Showing itself, and destroying personal property when the owners are right there?

Anyway, I still thought that a BF pounding the camper shell in was over-kill, unless it was just shot at or something and didn't want to mess around.

Ok, so, are there OTHER REPORTS OF BIGFOOT overkill in this manner? Crossing the physical/ psychological barrier?

Showing itself, and destroying personal property when the owners are right there?

Anyway, nope there arent not one bro sorry