Sasquatch Chronicles- Question For Listeners!

Guest ChasingRabbits

Anyway, I still thought that a BF pounding the camper shell in was over-kill, unless it was just shot at or something and didn't want to mess around.

Ok, so, are there OTHER REPORTS OF BIGFOOT overkill in this manner? Crossing the physical/ psychological barrier?

Showing itself, and destroying personal property when the owners are right there?

The farm in Honobia  and Ape Canyon are the two instances  I can immediately recall.

As for SC, I'm not a member so I listen to their free podcasts only.

I have it on good authority that Royal Marines and the SBS swear by Avon 'skin so soft' moisturiser rather than insect repellent when out in the Scottish uplands..it comes in a pink bottle too!

You are quite correct Stan. This lotion is the saviour for most Scottish campers. I won't camp up north without it!

I put skin so soft in a small empty saline nasal spray container to use on my small children. I didn't want to put the nasty chemicals on them. Worked great, until my husband sprayed it up his nose thinking it was nasal spray. He never quite forgave me for that one...

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to a show in work yesterday, the new one about farms.

The caller again said exactly the same thing, along the lines of "These things are bad, they're not Harry and the Hendersons" or words to that effect.

I'm not doubting that these things are dangerous, but the exact same lines by an incredibly high % of callers starts to set off my alarm bells personally.

It could also be that these people listen to the show, so they use the Harry line because they have heard others use it

Either to help validate their own story or they want to be one of the cool kids

By and large I think the show is nonsense, but for fun I listen to it every once in a while