Campsite Destroyed

Not sure what you are answering, I thought it was about this...

You specifically referrence a car in your original response here...

The individual reporting on page 4 (link provided) states it was truck, not car and that one individual fled in.

OK, I see. Thanks, I guess it was the word "car" that had me confused.

Everyone who goes to the Big Thicket has a sighting or experience of some type.

I've been to the Big Thicket and didn't see one, but this is about Sam Houston National Forest. I've been there too and didn't see one.

Gum, thanks. I missed that. I used the term car generically. Sorry if I confused anyone.

I started this trying my best to be open minded. After everything, I just haven't see one thing convincing. As I go through SC episodes, I hear more and more stories I can punch holes through. I'm becoming much more skeptical of stories involving violence and cover ups, especially after hearing so many which my personal experience tells me are total BS. I can't say whether this camp story is true or false, but many of this type are false IMO.

OK, I see. Thanks, I guess it was the word "car" that had me confused.

I've been to the Big Thicket and didn't see one, but this is about Sam Houston National Forest. I've been there too and didn't see one.

Ok, so you stayed overnight for a month, and didn't have anything throw stuff at you? Did you flash around your nice white toilet paper? Did you bring Karo syrup and pancakes? NO, you didn't. Please stop R/A/

Next time, go cover yourself in Karo-syrup, and toilet paper, and go hike out deeeeep in the forest, and something Squatchy may happen to you, promise!! Just Karo-Syrup, no clothes. :queen:

Promise!! :music:

Gum, thanks. I missed that. I used the term car generically. Sorry if I confused anyone.

I started this trying my best to be open minded. After everything, I just haven't see one thing convincing. As I go through SC episodes, I hear more and more stories I can punch holes through. I'm becoming much more skeptical of stories involving violence and cover ups, especially after hearing so many which my personal experience tells me are total BS. I can't say whether this camp story is true or false, but many of this type are false IMO.

LOL, that's okay its only a thang ....

We probably all take this subject a bit too seriously at times. I'm not questioning existence or anything, but it's only a hobby/interest/pursuit after all. I like the passion and enthusiasm. I guess that's why we're here. Im sure somewhere on a UFO forum folks are arguing over what sort of fuel they use!

We probably all take this subject a bit too seriously at times. I'm not questioning existence or anything, but it's only a hobby/interest/pursuit after all. I like the passion and enthusiasm. I guess that's why we're here. Im sure somewhere on a UFO forum folks are arguing over what sort of fuel they use!

That made me spit a bit of beer onto my keyboard. Party foul sir!

Do you have experience with people bleeding out on the ground?

I'd be glad to use Vocaroo.com so you can hear my voice as I recount the details of a motorcycle death.

Bleeding Out?

So this particular day shift I’m chasing radio calls and about four hours into the shift when around 10:30 or just before 11:00 a.m. a report comes over the radio advising of a reported shooting outside the hospital emergency room parking lot. A suspected gunman flees the scene and my choice is made to render aid rather than expend my time looking for somebody. Tired from the stifling heat yet energized by adrenalin pumping through my veins I headed straight for center of activity in the parking lot and cleared my parched throat as I radio my arrival.

There were no less than a dozen doctors and nurses in their white overcoats or hospital blues prodding and massaging a body on the pavement as I wading into the crowd.  CPR or cardio pulmonary resuscitation is extremely fatiguing as I learned early on in my career. The more you thrust your chest compressions the more holes you discover that were previously unnoticed. Stepping aside for medical staff you quickly come to the realization of how the futile your efforts really are. 

There were a number spent 9mm shell casings littering the ground, I cannot remember exactly how many times he was struck but there were at least six or seven holes that I observed. There puddles of thick coagulating blood basting in the extreme heat of the pavement like some sick concoction of blood pudding. Everyone appeared to be slipping and sliding on the nasty mess as the medical personnel fought to save the man’s life.  He bled out long before I arrived. Blood turns dark almost black in color the longer it sets and dries and hardens in daylight at night it appears almost black. So much for a crime scene I thought as more squads arrived, all expecting a crime scene laden with a body and evidence but there were none instead it looked like a giant centipede walked through the blood leaving a hundred footprints to nowhere.

- None of this makes me an authority or expert on blood per se, I can only relate to my experiences and share how those experiences using all of my sensory abilities become a sum of me, why I say and think the way I do, and allow a reader to feel a part of me as I walk through these memories.  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest diana swampbooger

There's a small group of 'electrical' cells in the heart call the Sinoatrial Node,  the pacemaker,  is formed @ 18 +/- days & doesn't stop firing until the blood nourishment is depleted in the case of an event.

We referred to fire and ems as the evidence eradication crew.

That's okay, I was demonstrating how blood appears to me. :-)

All that over some spilled Karo-syrup? What about, at 2:18, the Juvi-squach peeking out and laughing at the (spilled Karo-syrup)?

What about the toilet paper left behind? Where are the missing rolls?

Seriously, no one is even considering if taking toilet paper into the forest in squatch infested areas is safe. How sad. :aikido:

Guest diana swampbooger

@SC July 18, Ep: 127, Mike Hall of texlaresearch.com & his group visited with Garrett & his group out at the Torn Up Camp not too long ago. Said half of the group walked further along the lake, then heard a big commotion & a lot of yelling. Turns out they were bluff charged...during the day! Said the Camp is not listed as an official campsite, so there is no way Officials would know anyone was there.