Campsite Destroyed

Can't listen just yet. Does he name his attorney? Are any of the pics good? Post em here if you think so and are so inclined. Just     can't      listen       anymore.....

Diana, I've not kept up with recent SC episodes. Can you elaborate on your comments? When did Garret get an attorney and what agency is he referring to?

Do you when and how these vids/ photos will be made public?

What were Wes' comments about the videos and photos? Did he elaborate as to their quality or is it one of these cases that requires circles and a compass to see the Bigfoot?

You appear to be somewhat "in the loop" when it come to SC and had mentioned that Wes was looking at the possibility of doing a television or online show. Has he mentioned anything else about this? If Garrets photos or videos are good, they could be the ticket to breaking into television.

If there really are photos and videos, I hope it does not turn into one of these situations where we have to wait for 2 years in order to see them.

Cisco,

Right after B.G. went on SasChron the guys over at Squatchers Lounge Podcast did some commentary and mentioned that B.G. should get himself a firebreathing attorney. Maybe he agreed and did just that?

Guest diana swampbooger

Can't listen just yet. Does he name his attorney? Are any of the pics good? Post em here if you think so and are so inclined. Just     can't      listen       anymore.....

I never heard the name of the attorney.

If you want to see what's posted so far:

"Gamecams Pictures" title under BLOG

Diana, I heard on one of the SC episodes that his video had been stolen from his computer? He told the story on one of the SC shows a few months ago. He'd gotten 30 minutes of clear footage, of a Sasquatch or several of them (I can't remember exactly), on his digital recorder. He then downloaded the video to his computer.

Later that evening, federal agents tapped into his computer and stole the video, along with other evidence. It was unclear to me if he had a back up, or if the original was still on his camera, but I was under the impression he didn't have another copy. I'm disappointed he didn't take the time to make a copy or back it up to an external hard drive or disc. Capturing 30 minutes of close up and personal footage of a Sasquatch would be one of the greatest achievements possible and I would have thought that Garret would have been more careful. Especially considering that he was aware that the Feds were onto him....

It's amazing how often these 'dog ate it' type stories happen. This whole thing is reminiscent of the Dyer dead Bigfoot story and his FBI encounters.

Edited by roguefooter

BFF Patron

Drove past the Wes and Woody purported sighting location yesterday headed to the back side of Jack Mountain.       My thought as I drove past there was why in the world were they parked there?     Doing drugs?   Cannot figure  out why anyone not looking for BF would  even be on that road.  

Drove past the Wes and Woody purported sighting location yesterday headed to the back side of Jack Mountain.       My thought as I drove past there was why in the world were they parked there?     Doing drugs?   Cannot figure  out why anyone not looking for BF would  even be on that road.  

They claimed they were both sort of freaked out over the death of their (dad??, grandfather??) and so they took a drive up to that spot to sort of talk and clear their collective heads. Wes' claims about the place were debunked by the research group they emailed the day after their claimed encounter (I can't recall the name of that group,but if you are interested I can go to the forum where that group posts and find the name again just let me know.)

Guest SoFla

Bob's YouTube video from that night is back online - here it is and from what I am SEEING here, nothing tells me anything beyond a reasonable doubt that this was a sasquatch attack-and I'm a believer but I just don't see any evidence. Now Diana has said that she sees a body up in a tree at 3:22, 3:23, and 3:24 I don't see it. I mean we were TOLD a lot of stuff but again, I'm confused because I am not seeing the hardcore proof maybe someone can explain to me what I am missing and where.

https://youtu.be/lUvA_SB47_M

BFF Patron

They claimed they were both sort of freaked out over the death of their (dad??, grandfather??) and so they took a drive up to that spot to sort of talk and clear their collective heads. Wes' claims about the place were debunked by the research group they emailed the day after their claimed encounter (I can't recall the name of that group,but if you are interested I can go to the forum where that group posts and find the name again just let me know.)

This topic has been beaten to death.    As is ones car if you go to the location.   There are a dozen spots to stop just off paved road on their way to this location that would be perfectly fine for stopping and talking that have river views.     But in November the gravel roads into this location have large deep potholes filled with water and there is a real danger of getting stuck, especially in the dark.    

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Guest diana swampbooger

Bob's YouTube video from that night is back online - here it is and from what I am SEEING here, nothing tells me anything beyond a reasonable doubt that this was a sasquatch attack-and I'm a believer but I just don't see any evidence. Now Diana has said that she sees a body up in a tree at 3:22, 3:23, and 3:24 I don't see it. I mean we were TOLD a lot of stuff but again, I'm confused because I am not seeing the hardcore proof maybe someone can explain to me what I am missing and where.

Also @0:31 there is a large puddle(2.5'/3' diameter) of blood under the roll of toilet paper.

I have a large Samsung screen. Perhaps that's the difference.

Agreed that the videos show nothing but a torn up camp most likely done by drunks, and as I have asked all along, how could a BF do that without leaving footprints everywhere.

Plus, that video, along with the daytime video, were never taken down. They have been there for months. Those are posted by Randy Filipovic/Racer X, who has nothing to do with Bob Garrett.

http://bigfootanarchy.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-ultimate-camping-story.html

Also @0:31 there is a large puddle(2.5'/3' diameter) of blood under the roll of toilet paper.

No, there isn't.

• Upvote 1

Guest diana swampbooger

Agreed that the videos show nothing but a torn up camp most likely done by drunks, and as I have asked all along, how could a BF do that without leaving footprints everywhere.

Plus, that video, along with the daytime video, were never taken down. They have been there for months. Those are posted by Randy Filipovic/Racer X, who has nothing to do with Bob Garrett.

http://bigfootanarchy.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-ultimate-camping-story.html

No, there isn't.

Do you have experience with people bleeding out on the ground?

I'd be glad to use Vocaroo.com so you can hear my voice as I recount the details of a motorcycle death.

Thanks for telling us about the photos Diana

I found them on the SC website and there's no way to tell what you're looking at. It could be a Sas and it could be a hiker or an animal. It could even be a thumb too close to the lens. I'm surprised they didn't try to recreate the photo by getting close to the cam, to see the quality of a face shot, at that distance.

Do you have experience with people bleeding out on the ground?

I'd be glad to use Vocaroo.com so you can hear my voice as I recount the details of a motorcycle death.

As a former Vet Tech and Hunter I have plenty of experience with something bleeding out on the ground, but no experience is needed here. There is no way you can tell anything from the :31 second mark, as shown in this screen shot...

post-18427-0-42715200-1437083486_thumb.p

There IS a shot at 25 seconds where you can see the roll of TP in the light. There might possible be a wet spot there, but there is no way you or anyone else can tell what it is by this video.

post-18427-0-34532300-1437083560_thumb.p

Edited by Rockape

^Yeah but she has a license, and in the Bigfoot world that means special powers and abilities.