Campsite Destroyed

https://sasquatchmountain.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure what to think about all the focus on this incident, and don't really trust the SasChron connection, as I think at least one a bit sketchy. All JMO, but I still think Bob is for real.

I was not aware of that website and I thank you for the link.

Bigfoot Attacks

Jefferson, Texas (about 300 south of Sam Houston National Forest)

The Bigfoot Bulletin of October 31, 1970, published by California researcher George Haas, carried a fantastic letter from an army trainee named Nick E. Campbell at Fort Ord, California. He related that two Texas National Guard privates, one of them a minister, had told him that at Longview where they lived, there were reports from about 1965 of a giant hairy creature roaming the back country between there and Jefferson, Texas. They said that the creature had reportedly killed a couple of people. Reverend Royal Jacobs told him that as a teenager he was a member of a posse that hunted the creature and he had seen the body of a person the creature had torn apart.

Source: The True Story of Apes in America, Loren Coleman, Paraview Pocket Books, ISBN 0743469755

What is the point of this? It's, like, 4 levels of hearsay with a smattering of appeals to authority (two national guard privates, one of them a minister- seriously?). 'Reverend Royal Jacobs' was a member of a posse that hunted a sasquatch? oh for goodness sakes....

Good points, I guess we've taken the "way back" machine for campfire story time.... Utterly pointless and completely consistent

I just wanted to jump in here to Gumshoe's thread and say hey

Has anyone listened to the latest Bob Garrett, and was there anything new that he had to the east Texas affair?

Edited by Gumshoeye

Garrett posted a new vid on his YT account. He indicated he'll be posting his booger vids.

Don't you deniers dare be peekin'

Diana, I heard on one of the SC episodes that his video had been stolen from his computer? He told the story on one of the SC shows a few months ago. He'd gotten 30 minutes of clear footage, of a Sasquatch or several of them (I can't remember exactly), on his digital recorder. He then downloaded the video to his computer.

Later that evening, federal agents tapped into his computer and stole the video, along with other evidence. It was unclear to me if he had a back up, or if the original was still on his camera, but I was under the impression he didn't have another copy. I'm disappointed he didn't take the time to make a copy or back it up to an external hard drive or disc. Capturing 30 minutes of close up and personal footage of a Sasquatch would be one of the greatest achievements possible and I would have thought that Garret would have been more careful. Especially considering that he was aware that the Feds were onto him....

Didn't mention anything about Torn Up Camp, Gum. 

^^^

Thank you Diana, Cisco added something very interesting for which I no answer for it, do you know what he is referring too?

Guest diana swampbooger

I only know that Wes saw some impressive vids back in March. That would have been after the hack & theft.

Bob has sent along some pics(160+) to Wes already &  will be sending along vids.

Whatever agency was bothering Bob has been advised by Garrett's lawyer to not bother him again or there will be a media circus. 

I only know that Wes saw some impressive vids back in March. That would have been after the hack & theft.

Bob has sent along some pics(160+) to Wes already & will be sending along vids.

Whatever agency was bothering Bob has been advised by Garrett's lawyer to not bother him again or there will be a media circus.

If Garrett's claims are true, there should have already been a media circus, IMO.

I only know that Wes saw some impressive vids back in March. That would have been after the hack & theft.

Bob has sent along some pics(160+) to Wes already &  will be sending along vids.

Whatever agency was bothering Bob has been advised by Garrett's lawyer to not bother him again or there will be a media circus. 

Diana, I've not kept up with recent SC episodes. Can you elaborate on your comments? When did Garret get an attorney and what agency is he referring to?

Do you when and how these vids/ photos will be made public?

What were Wes' comments about the videos and photos? Did he elaborate as to their quality or is it one of these cases that requires circles and a compass to see the Bigfoot?

You appear to be somewhat "in the loop" when it come to SC and had mentioned that Wes was looking at the possibility of doing a television or online show. Has he mentioned anything else about this? If Garrets photos or videos are good, they could be the ticket to breaking into television.

If there really are photos and videos, I hope it does not turn into one of these situations where we have to wait for 2 years in order to see them.

Guest diana swampbooger

Cisco, I don't know when Garrett hired an attorney(qualified at the Fed level) but I think it was when whatever agency tried to pin the deaths to him & Travis then tried to pin it to hospital guy.

Kindly listen to SasChron Ep 121 for the latest info on vids & pics.

Garrett has released pics to SasChron. Some are posted.