Campsite Destroyed

I listened to Bob Garrett's interview on Sasquatch Chronicles.  It was a member's only podcast.  It was a good show.  He talked a lot about different techniques he uses for studying bigfoot and said they had footage, and Wes talked about some video Bob had showed him, but he said if and when he releases it, it will come out slowly and he'll get copyrights for it..  He recommended painting trail cams black claiming that sasquatches have trouble seeing black at night.  He also talked about one he had a few encounters with, which was reacting to their presence, he believes, because they had found tracks of young ones, and also have what they believe is a young one on a trail cam, and this adult was being protective of these children.  One very close encounter he had with it was sitting in his truck.  It was shaking branches and screaming at him, but he could only see its midsection.  He was critical of some people who sit at their computers and criticize those who are out doing field work, sometimes under difficult conditions.  

Garrett posted a new vid on his YT account. He indicated he'll be posting his booger vids.

Don't you deniers dare be peekin'

What's changed? Have the government entities who previously forbid him from releasing his research now reversed their injunction?

He was critical of some people who sit at their computers and criticize those who are out doing field work, sometimes under difficult conditions.  

Did he say how a bigfoot can tear up a camp but not leave any footprints?

Did he say how a bigfoot can tear up a camp but not leave any footprints?

Garrett claimed many bare footprints, some 18 inches long, but nothing was said about the torn up camp in this particular interview.

What's changed? Have the government entities who previously forbid him from releasing his research now reversed their injunction?

I didn't know they forbade him from ever releasing any of his research.  They apparently didn't like the "before and after" videos showing the torn up camp that night and the same camp that had been cleaned up by the next morning, removing footprints, etc, and wanted him to shut up about exposing government cover-up.  That seemed to be their main focus, and he has discontinued anything of that nature.

Edited by jayjeti

I didn't know they forbade him from ever releasing any of his research.  They apparently didn't like the "before and after" videos showing the torn up camp that night and the same camp that had been cleaned up by the next morning, removing footprints, etc, and wanted him to shut up about exposing government cover-up.  That seemed to be their main focus, and he has discontinued anything of that nature.

Reading the Bigfoot Evidence blog post the you linked earlier in this thread sure makes it sound like all sasquatch activity was off-limits. From the linked blog post below:

whatthe.JPG

According to an article at Bigfoot Evidence, linked below, the government has shut down all of Bob Garrett's Internet sites including radio and his Facebook page is even down.  I've noticed that none of the videos he made upon discovering the camp work anymore.  It's strange.  His investigations of these things may have stepped on too many authorities toes.  On those videos where they found the torn up camp were many bare footprints Garrett believed were by BF.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-government-just-shutdown-bigfoot.html

The above link is to the BF Evidence article and it has a recent audio recording of Bob Garrett taking about the torn up camp and other torn up camps.  Apparently the camp on the video that was torn up involves two missing men and one man who escaped in his truck.  Garrett claims he gleaned that from being interviewed by authorities. The recording is chilling beyond the missing men from that one camp.  It talks about a lot of missing people in that area and the government not releasing info on it.  Begin listening to the audio at the 31:00 minute mark.  It's very chilling.

Guest diana swampbooger

The only thing Garrett said was someone took some of his files while he was working on his computer. And for some reason Youtube took his vids down temporarily. At a later date, Garrett closed down all his YT. No clue as to whether Ian Weston's item is true or not.

Guest Divergent1

I seriously doubt that if you were told by the government to cease and desist with something that you would be broadcasting the fact, unless of course you wanted to be put on the no-fly list or be audited by the IRS every year.......

I listened to Bob Garrett's interview on Sasquatch Chronicles.  .... He was critical of some people who sit at their computers and criticize those who are out doing field work, sometimes under difficult conditions.  

The only thing Garrett said was someone took some of his files while he was working on his computer. And for some reason Youtube took his vids down temporarily. At a later date, Garrett closed down all his YT. No clue as to whether Ian Weston's item is true or not.

Thanks, Jayjeti and Diana, for those updates. Looking forward to seeing the new video Diana mentioned earlier. And I sympathize with Garrett. Can't imagine having to put up with the @#$%^&* he's had to put up with.  

...He recommended painting trail cams black claiming that sasquatches have trouble seeing black at night...  

I knew that ninja suit I ordered from Kung Fu magazine in 1984 would come in handy :ninja: I wonder if it still fits...

East Texas seems to have been a doorway or path across the Deep South or western U.S. for a very long time judging by the history.

Reading the Bigfoot Evidence blog post the you linked earlier in this thread sure makes it sound like all sasquatch activity was off-limits. From the linked blog post below:

whatthe.JPG

That's only saying that when all his media avenues came down he was unable to share his research.  That was during the time he had the torn up camp videos and was making government cover-up charges that his facebook page, youtube account, website, etc., went down.  You're making a leap that the government forbade him from ever conducting any kind of research.  They got him to shut up with the public charges of cover-up.

Sounds more like a government clean-up rather than cover-up but why? Thanks for the updates Diana S and Jayjeyti. Good post LT!

I've been a fan of BG since I found his interesting blog some time ago. It's still up, btw, although he hasn't posted in a year.

https://sasquatchmountain.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure what to think about all the focus on this incident, and don't really trust the SasChron connection, as I think at least one a bit sketchy. All JMO, but I still think Bob is for real.

First I want thank you for link JKH, it’s the first time I ever seen this site. Secondly, I presume Brandon is Garrett’s son am I wrong?

The site itself is impressive and professionally done and well organized and more importantly clutter free making it a pleasurable experience navigating through it. The information is thought provoking and extremely interesting. I read through a couple articles and can’t wait to spend some time going through everything. Thanks again for posting the link well done!

You're welcome, you must have missed it when I posted the link last year in another thread. I think that is one of his sons. He seems to have quite a few buddies go out with them, too. I think he used to do a regular talk show on ytube, also. Does anybody remember the video he had on a flir of a doe that was looking at something, heard a strange howl, then bolted? It was pretty cool.