Campsite Destroyed

Also @0:31 there is a large puddle(2.5'/3' diameter) of blood under the roll of toilet paper.

I have a large Samsung screen. Perhaps that's the difference.

Good lordy lord. Please stop. Its Karo syrup. Bob specifically stated he spilled a bottle of Karo Syrup, it just LOOKS like blood. The funny part is when he tries to scoop it up. THATS the money shot.

But the most interesting part is when the apparently juvenile squatch peeps his head out real quick from behind a tree, and it LOOKS, can't be sure, but it looks like he is laughing, so maybe HE, the juvi- spilled the Karo syrup?

Also, if this WAS a squatch attack, why didn't they TAKE the toilet paper? WAaaaaaayyy softer than Pine-Needles, and much more thorough.

Maybe this was all about toilet paper, and they got most of it?

So, is taking toilet paper into the woods dangerous?

I see butt-people...many of them..

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

As a former Vet Tech and Hunter I have plenty of experience with something bleeding out on the ground, but no experience is needed here. There is no way you can tell anything from the :31 second mark, as shown in this screen shot...

attachicon.giftuc2.png

There IS a shot at 25 seconds where you can see the roll of TP in the light. There might possible be a wet spot there, but there is no way you or anyone else can tell what it is by this video.

attachicon.giftuc1.png

Unfortunately, this copy(of a copy, etc) requires the color restored.

Unfortunately, this copy(of a copy, etc) requires the color restored.

I agree, if the color was restored, lightened up and slowed down it would be easier on the eyes and a bit more telling.

But I don't remember Garrett saying anything about blood. Wasn't there also raw chicken at the scene? A lot of juice/blood comes out of a pack of raw chicken. To me, that would explain fluids and skin, which I heard about on SC, I believe.

Not to be argumentative, but if a video or photo requires extreme doctoring, enhancement, professional experience to see anything, then I'm not sure there's much value to it. And , "you shoulda seen the first video" holds no weight as we only have what we have. Most people haven't seen anything in that video except a collapsed tent and a very small amount of garbage and gear. I can't really speak to the trees, but the rest has the appearance of a ruckus, a tent getting burned, and folks just leaving the worthless stuff and garbage behind.

Can someone explain what happened to the supposed victims car? They absolutely had to have one and I doubt Sasquatch jacked it. No car = no people IMHO.

Guest Crowlogic

Campsites are frequently destroyed by normal animals.

Edited by Crowlogic

I've carried a firearm all day, everyday (unless I must go somewhere that prohibits it by law), for the past twenty years. It's not that odd. Many people do it, and many of those who choose to are not simple "gun billies".

Edited by Bonehead74

But I don't remember Garrett saying anything about blood. Wasn't there also raw chicken at the scene? A lot of juice/blood comes out of a pack of raw chicken. To me, that would explain fluids and skin, which I heard about on SC, I believe.

Not to be argumentative, but if a video or photo requires extreme doctoring, enhancement, professional experience to see anything, then I'm not sure there's much value to it. And , "you shoulda seen the first video" holds no weight as we only have what we have. Most people haven't seen anything in that video except a collapsed tent and a very small amount of garbage and gear. I can't really speak to the trees, but the rest has the appearance of a ruckus, a tent getting burned, and folks just leaving the worthless stuff and garbage behind.

Can someone explain what happened to the supposed victims car? They absolutely had to have one and I doubt Sasquatch jacked it. No car = no people IMHO.

You’re trying too hard to be humorous JG … Please, if you pause a moment you may surprise yourself and wouldn't that be a roar?

If you were really really serious about the question why would you assume there was a car involved in the first place? Yeah I know that’s a roar and that bit about Squatch jacking a car oh gosh that was so hilarious; it’s got all the seals clapping now. So when the fever pitched laughter subsides look down below.

The answer to your musing was provided on page 4, now wasn’t that a roar?  

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/50051-campsite-destroyed/page-4

Edited by Gumshoeye

I agree, if the color was restored, lightened up and slowed down it would be easier on the eyes and a bit more telling.

Ok, none of that needed. Here is a photo of this supposed "blood" taken that night by Bob Garrett and posted on his blog here...

https://sasquatchmountain.wordpress.com/2013/08/

Tell us with your expertise how this is blood.

004.jpg

I'll note, that to my knowledge, Bob Garrett never said this was blood.

Edited by Rockape

Gum, I skimmed and didn't see it. Can you quote it? Not sure why you're hating on me for asking real questions. If I said there was a UFO at 1:07 in the film, which only I could see, you'd give me a thumbs up.

Gum, if you look at the top right corner of each person's post, you'll see the post number. Click on that and you will get a link to that particular post. Like JG, I do not see what you are referring to.

Okay fellas, from Jayjeti:

According to an article at Bigfoot Evidence, linked below, the government has shut down all of Bob Garrett's Internet sites including radio and his Facebook page is even down.  I've noticed that none of the videos he made upon discovering the camp work anymore.  It's strange.  His investigations of these things may have stepped on too many authorities toes.  On those videos where they found the torn up camp were many bare footprints Garrett believed were by BF.

http://bigfooteviden...wn-bigfoot.html

The above link is to the BF Evidence article and it has a recent audio recording of Bob Garrett taking about the torn up camp and other torn up camps.  Apparently the camp on the video that was torn up involves two missing men and one man who escaped in his truck.  Garrett claims he gleaned that from being interviewed by authorities. The recording is chilling beyond the missing men from that one camp.  It talks about a lot of missing people in that area and the government not releasing info on it.  Begin listening to the audio at the 31:00 minute mark.  It's very chilling.  

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/50051-campsite-destroyed/page-4

Page 4

Not sure what you are answering, I thought it was about this...

You specifically referrence a car in your original response here...

If you were really really serious about the question why would you assume there was a car involved in the first place? Yeah I know that’s a roar and that bit about Squatch jacking a car oh gosh that was so hilarious;

Everyone who goes to the Big Thicket has a sighting or experience of some type. This is not to say there is nothing going on there. But a squatch would likely take out a hiker, not campers with cars around, and in a ''large'' group (3).

There are dogman reports from Big Thicket also, it sounds like a dangerous area for lots of reasons. But attacking campers in a known camping area, with 3 of them in the same area?

*Tactically, it would be a BAD move, as they already found out if one "got away".

And leaving behind a fresh roll of toilet paper? Really?

Something ain't right with this.

(3 is the ''magic'' number, if you go ''Squatching'', you want to go with 2 people max, 3 makes em shy, according to what I've read).

Edited by Wag