Campsite Destroyed

ALL destroyed campsites were destroyed by BF. Except, of course, those that were not...

LOL … Well said David, that’s one way put to it.

Does anyone know Bob personally, and if so, has he commented on the Sasquatch Chronicles version of the events, Wes said 

that he could not get anything out of Bob, and that he filled in the blanks talking with some other people. That does not seem

like the most reliable information, I would like to hear it from Bob himself.

I agree LCB. 

In a search of youtube I found more than one Bob Garrett.  One of the Bob's had videos that were taken down because of very undesirable content unrelated to Sasquatch.

Until the real Bob Garrett comes forward with information, everything else will continue to be speculation.

Other than Sheriff Pat Garrett allegedly gunning down outlaw Billy the Kid, I never heard the name of Garrett, until this business of videotaping some wrecked campsites. Then again, something very disturbing and, frankly, unexplained beyond our current level of understanding occurred, I think most will agree.   

Edited by Gumshoeye

As I listening to Sasquatch Chronicles Bog Radio, episode #70 the hosts and their guest were discussing Bob Barrett as it relates to his claims of harassment for video filming a torn up campsite that infers Bigfoot related. Was it an aberration or anomaly? Could be but I wanted to see what, if any, other reports claiming campsite destroyed had in common, and so I started looking.  Upon closer examination of reports that I read, I noticed more than a dozen similar reports made by people over the years across the country claiming the same destruction.

After listening to Bob Garrett interview I tried searching for his torn up camp video and as I am sure you know it is MIA . I did find a few still pictures of the camp . What puzzles me is the story goes there was two bodies at the camp and one person who escaped in a truck . But I never have heard Bob say that , but yet the authorities who allegedly were on the seen the next morning covering up all tracks of any type and cleaning up the area of the camp supposedly told him to forget what he saw or he could disappear like others have and there was threats of being put in prison ,followed , harassed , computer hacked , videos deleted and facebook page disabled .

Anyone ever heard Bob or his son say there was bodies and blood ? Maybe I missed it .

In the first thread that was started here, I don't recall anything about bodies in the videos or the discussion. I haven't gone back to read it all, but I don't recall anything like that.

• Upvote 1

I did a real quick scan of the thread to ensure it wasn't a double post and did not see it posted here.  I was looking  for something pertinent to Bigfoot reports related to orchards and farms when I came across these two summaries of mine from Michigan, and I thought this would be a proper thread to post them.  

2003 September

Chippewa County, Michigan

Two men inside tent heard vicious gorilla-like snarls, peeked outside and seen an 8 foot, 500 lbs., brown/ black animal casting a huge shadow who then touches the tent and leaves with one shoe.

2003 July

Montmorency County, Michigan

Camper is paralyzed in fear when out of nowhere started hearing roars, screams, and big branches breaking. The noise coming closer and closer causes him to flee until daylight, when he returns in daylight finds his tent ripped to shreds and a large tree uprooted.  

I'm not buying any of this and don't subscribe to the notion that hikers, campers, or backpackers are being successfully targeted for the dinner plate.  We'd all hear more about it in the local backcountry areas we frequent. I'm an avid hiker/backpaker/SAR and never hear even whispers about unexplained disappearances and places torn up. 

I am certain Sasquatch are out these and have had several instances I can't explain in any conventional sense. Having said that, I don't believe for a second that nefarious behavior happens in anything other than the most highly unusual cases.

There isn't a land creature on this planet that hasn't learned from other creatures over the many centuries that if you go after one of those weird humans, many more will come...with weapons.

I don't buy any of it.

• Upvote 4

The government is smart enough to buy an individual out, I mean put him on the payroll, so someone who is dangerous to 

the government might actually become the government, that is how it works. What if the government wants us to believe these

creatures are dangerous, and that they should be eliminated for public safety. Do not let anything surprise you, if you go down

the conspiracy road all bets are off and all options are on the table. but when it all hits the fan ask yourself this one question,

who stands to gain politically or financially or both, that is the only true trail to follow. If the Government knew that Sasquatch

were predictable and safe they would have already made them public, the fact that they have not, despite many reports from 

individuals in various offices that they know of these creatures, that tells me they know they are not predictable or safe in all 

circumstances(this is my using my trusting citizen logic).  Well to that I say, sharks are not either and they let us swim in the ocean, same basic idea here. So what could it be other than concerns for the multi billion dollar forest industry, hmmm those dang spotted owls...if you follow my line of reasoning

they can explain the fact that we have been kept in the dark because these creatures were unpredictable and dangerous, but in 

the end the issue is purely monetary, and they can seek to justify killing these creatures if they are deemed dangerous enough 

to public safety, that has supposedly already happened, funny thing is you can never find a body or a family member reporting

an individual who was killed by one, only very elaborate stories. Discovery of the creature is way too messy, keep it hidden,

that is what I think is the end game till that is no longer possible. The they could demonize them, or simply campaign for public

awareness without significant habitat protections, that is the ultimate issue, what will it cost if we decide to actually protect their

habitat. Newsflash government! they are doing fine as they are, wait newsflash citizen that is a justification, it goes on and on and on.

maybe if Sasquatch could vote, lets say they have enough Homo DNA, well that might be the ultimate third party!

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Following my logic above, I might expect the government to even stage a camp destruction, perhaps putting blood and bodies and

footprints in place, make it convincing. Better yet put it right in the path of a known researcher to discover, then act like your covering

up the truth, scare the crap out him. End result, public think Bigfoot dangerous, public need big government to protect him...you see

where I am going.  If your going to think Government Conspiracy you gotta give them a little more creative license and perhaps more

credit for weaving the web. Are they really doing that well as a specie? Is the government systematically seeking to eliminate them 

based on a financial motive vs. that they are dangerous. Is it easier to conceal discovery or justify concealing discovery if they have 

some sinister subplot, this is what makes a decent movie in my book. Basically, if you can think it, it might be possible, but expect it

to be a bit more complicated, don't be a simpleton, even if you enjoy that disposition.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Yup. It still sounds like sensationalism to me.

Everyone is pretty thrilled with the Falcon Project … I think that is a fair statement. Somebody from this very forum is joining that project … is that a fair statement? The front man of the Falcon Project had some pretty poignant things to say about Campsite Destroyed, Bob Garett and that’s where it will remain for others to hear and draw their own conclusions. Nothing else left for the imagination.

Following my logic above, I might expect the government to even stage a camp destruction, perhaps putting blood and bodies and

footprints in place, make it convincing. Better yet put it right in the path of a known researcher to discover, then act like your covering

up the truth, scare the crap out him. End result, public think Bigfoot dangerous, public need big government to protect him...you see

where I am going.  If your going to think Government Conspiracy you gotta give them a little more creative license and perhaps more

credit for weaving the web. Are they really doing that well as a specie? Is the government systematically seeking to eliminate them 

based on a financial motive vs. that they are dangerous. Is it easier to conceal discovery or justify concealing discovery if they have 

some sinister subplot, this is what makes a decent movie in my book. Basically, if you can think it, it might be possible, but expect it

to be a bit more complicated, don't be a simpleton, even if you enjoy that disposition.

Good interview LCB, thanks for providing the link. If I misunderstood the essence of the interview please let me know and I’ll apologize most graciously to everyone.