Campsite Destroyed

Yes, I'm aware they are reporting this NOW. What I'm questioning is whether it was even mentioned in the original campsite videos.

No, the bodies were not mentioned in the original videos.  If you listened to the above video Bob Garrett is not even the source of the dead bodies.  That comes from another source.  The destroyed campsite videos were made right at the time of the event, that night when they found it, and the next day after daylight when they went back.  So, any later developments would not be on those campsite destroyed videos which were made and put up at the time of the event.  On one program, at a later time, Garrett said he gathered that two men were missing, saying he thought he had gleaned that from being interviewed by authorities, believing they may have indirectly inferred that.  Maybe they were asking him if he knew what happened to the men, I don't know.  Wes Germer is claiming to have some kind of source, I think in government, who knows more about it, claiming two bodies were found.  

Plussed.  I absolutely DID NOT see any mention of this in the original videos.   It appears to be a fictional component added later.  One interpretation of Bob's site, videos, etc begin taken down is gov't coverup, but another that is more likely is Bob himself taking it down so nobody can cross check the inconsistency in his claims now vs earlier. 

IMHO he's a hoaxer who belongs on the wall of shame with Standing and others who must not be named.

MIB

Yea, I watched the original videos too.  Later developments would not be on those.  I think you might be over-processing some of this, including the intent.  If you listen to the Coast to Coast video, Wes Germer talks about others he has had contact with vouching for the harassment Garrett has been receiving.  

You have to listen to the Coast to Coast video and a number of other videos to get an overall grasp of things, like Sasquatch Chronicles #'s 70, 71, and 72, among others.

Edited by jayjeti
  • Upvote 1

Plussed.  I absolutely DID NOT see any mention of this in the original videos.   It appears to be a fictional component added later.  One interpretation of Bob's site, videos, etc begin taken down is gov't coverup, but another that is more likely is Bob himself taking it down so nobody can cross check the inconsistency in his claims now vs earlier. 

IMHO he's a hoaxer who belongs on the wall of shame with Standing and others who must not be named.

MIB

Let' s not be overly cynical.... it's easy to overlook (the part --literally) re  a half eaten human carcass tossed up in a tree....

BFF Patron

I had to wade through this thread. From what has been posted here, there are zero accounts of the campsite damage being observed. Just finding the aftermath. Observations are needed.

The jealous female idea is not without merit. The female Alaskan Brown Bear has a 'jealous female' charge. Not a bluff charge. The reason most people don't hear about it/get warned, is that it would impact tourism.

Black bears will sniff out, point blank, a brand new, out of the package plastic tent.

I think Flashman had a comment about BF--UFO link. Flashman, get a grip......the greys would not allow the BF into the ship. Low overhead and they could never get the smell out of the control deck. And those fleas and ticks. No way.

There is a modern way to calm campers who may have concerns about a large hairy mammal visiting their campsite. Put up 1 or 2 trail cameras and sleep easy.

Cat you've got a steering committee nomination to respond to, just an fyi as you are not taking on personal messenger at this time.  Good observation in this post btw. 

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

^ I'd have to email you, you can't receive PM's either, lol. 

Edited to add, the PM went this time.  Somebody must have flicked your bic. 

Edited by bipedalist

• 2 weeks later...

Ripping “Old Rotten Tackâ€

Horse riding cowboy camping over night was shaken awake by his screaming horse. He smelled and heard something crashing in the woods. Not sticking around to see if it was a hostile charge or a loving caring approach, he mounts and flees leaving everything behind. I interpret that to mean he rode bare back. The next day he returns to find his “camp was destroyed including my saddle which had been ripped to shreds and the tree busted to pieces.† Read the report in its entirety at GCBRO.

Source:  http://www.gcbro.com/TXcherokee0012.html

A man in Montana leading a train of supply horses and mules through Lolo National Forest goes missing (1959) before reaching a camp. Searchers found a two mile stretch of scattered supplies extending along the ridgeline. The lead horse was found tied to a tree, a rifle found with dirt in the barrel and several pack animals were found tangled in their bridles and ropes. Some saddle packs were twisted and “some were partly torn off..â€

Source: Tri City Herald, July 26, 1959   

Source: Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, p287-289

Edited by Gumshoeye

Ripping “Old Rotten Tackâ€

Horse riding cowboy camping over night was shaken awake by his screaming horse. He smelled and heard something crashing in the woods. Not sticking around to see if it was a hostile charge or a loving caring approach, he mounts and flees leaving everything behind. I interpret that to mean he rode bare back. The next day he returns to find his “camp was destroyed including my saddle which had been ripped to shreds and the tree busted to pieces.† Read the report in its entirety at GCBRO.

Source:  http://www.gcbro.com/TXcherokee0012.html

A man in Montana leading a train of supply horses and mules through Lolo National Forest goes missing (1959) before reaching a camp. Searchers found a two mile stretch of scattered supplies extending along the ridgeline. The lead horse was found tied to a tree, a rifle found with dirt in the barrel and several pack animals were found tangled in their bridles and ropes. Some saddle packs were twisted and “some were partly torn off..â€

Source: Tri City Herald, July 26, 1959   

Source: Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, p287-289

A man went missing while camping (2000) inside the Glacier National Park, Montana, without ever being found. NPS ranger found his abandoned camp along with personal effects and a driver’s license belonging to him.

Source: Missing 411, Western United States and Canada, David Paulides, p294-296

Edited by Gumshoeye

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been to the Sasquatch Chronicles site lately?  Will Jevning resigned due to questions over the authenticity of Wes and Woody's siting.

In a nutshell --Wes allegedly gave a date of the siting as 11/16/12.  One of the major "illuminating" components of the encounter story  was a full moon.  But on

that night the moon was only six percent and at the time of the siting 2:00 am the moon was below the horizon.   Wes says that he misremembered the date but

some claim to have an 11/16/2002 email (reporting Wes and Woody's encounter story  "last night")  sent from Wes to a local BF organization.

If he did make up his crazy encounter story..... it kind of takes away his ability to empathize with "knowers"...

From: “Wes Germer†wesgermer@icloud.com[1] To: mojo@wasrt.com Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:30:30 PM Subject: Bigfoot sighting My brother and I were being encircled last night by them while in our car. We were on the back side of yacolt mt, kind of by sunset falls and we didn’t see 1 we saw 3.

Edited by clubbedfoot

Ya, that is pretty interesting that he is now defending the situation as a simple mistake. I would bet a good amount of money on his situation

as being somewhat legit, although I would not put embellishment out of the picture. The sad thing is that so many people have heard that story

and were effected by it, including myself. If it is proven to be false or embellished, well that would just be another hoaxer stealing our hard earned cash.

I think Wes has over the last couple of years shown some honesty, the story has been consistent, but at times it feels a bit like he is telling a good

story. I guess that fact that so few sightings have ever come close to what his account portrays is a troubling fact in itself. The story of seeing three

of them and the one facing them down, you would be hard pressed to find a parallel account. This in itself does not discredit the account, but it should

give one pause, and now you add to it the problem with the date and the moon and the time frame.....HMMMM.....We have been burned so many

times by the characters in this field, it is natural for such suspicions to arise, I hope Wes can clear the air more than his short little statement he made

in response.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

BFF Patron

I would advise anyone who has an encounter to sit down afterward and write down everything you remember.    Sooner the better.     When I started field work I started doing field notes and find myself constantly referring back to them.   As time passes you forget dates, time of day,  details,  and what you did when.    If you relate the story again, and do not reference your notes, you will gradually but unintentionally change the story.    I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but even though at the time you think you can never forget anything that happened that day, you will.    What you forget your brain fills in the gaps and the story starts to change.    If a radio personality constantly tells the story,   and does not have a base line of written facts,   then the story will change.   I don't know anything about individuals here or intent but do know what can happen with time if someone does not take the time to document.    I found in one instance when I had not referenced my notes in a long time, I had remembered the date wrong of one of my encounters.    If moon phases were involved, then my memories would not have matched the date.    

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I would advise anyone who has an encounter to sit down afterward and write down everything you remember.    Sooner the better.     When I started field work I started doing field notes and find myself constantly referring back to them.   As time passes you forget dates, time of day,  details,  and what you did when.   

Excellent advice.  Remember all of those notes we took in class during lectures?  I don't know about you all, but they were vital as the semester passed. 

Documenting immediately also helped me later in the business world when I was required to recount coversations and behavior in regards to employee performance issues.  Careful documentation of a sighting or other event would be very important and would give someone a comparison to future or past sightings in the area.

Guest ChasingRabbits

I would advise anyone who has an encounter to sit down afterward and write down everything you remember.    Sooner the better.     When I started field work I started doing field notes and find myself constantly referring back to them.   As time passes you forget dates, time of day,  details,  and what you did when.    If you relate the story again, and do not reference your notes, you will gradually but unintentionally change the story.    I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but even though at the time you think you can never forget anything that happened that day, you will.    What you forget your brain fills in the gaps and the story starts to change.    If a radio personality constantly tells the story,   and does not have a base line of written facts,   then the story will change.   I don't know anything about individuals here or intent but do know what can happen with time if someone does not take the time to document.    I found in one instance when I had not referenced my notes in a long time, I had remembered the date wrong of one of my encounters.    If moon phases were involved, then my memories would not have matched the date.    

I agree with you completely. No matter what kind of encounter it is (UFO, BF, ghosts, customer service representative with an attitude,  etc.) document document document.  It will save your rear-end.

Anyone been to the Sasquatch Chronicles site lately?  Will Jevning resigned due to questions over the authenticity of Wes and Woody's siting.

In a nutshell --Wes allegedly gave a date of the siting as 11/16/12.  One of the major "illuminating" components of the encounter story  was a full moon.  But on

that night the moon was only six percent and at the time of the siting 2:00 am the moon was below the horizon.   Wes says that he misremembered the date but

some claim to have an 11/16/2002 email (reporting Wes and Woody's encounter story  "last night")  sent from Wes to a local BF organization.

If he did make up his crazy encounter story..... it kind of takes away his ability to empathize with "knowers"...

From: “Wes Germer†wesgermer@icloud.com[1] To: mojo@wasrt.com Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:30:30 PM Subject: Bigfoot sighting My brother and I were being encircled last night by them while in our car. We were on the back side of yacolt mt, kind of by sunset falls and we didn’t see 1 we saw 3.

Whoa, this is huge news. I think, that Woody or whomever had a show BEFORE sas-chronicles for a couple years. Add on to that the extreem example of their encounter, one of the most extreem encounter stories ever, by BF guys who already had a show, whoa. Not good.