Campsite Destroyed

My statement above was hypothetical, for all I know the Bob Garrett story has no hidden subplot, and yes the Government appeared to want to shut

him up requiring him to get legal help to avoid criminal charges, and apparently signing a NDA with the Department of the Interior. If the government 

is covering up this creature as some say, and I must agree with, then I think the intelligence agencies have layered the strategies in order to hide the

real end game, and I believe that to be preservation of the forest industry without restrictions.They might appear to be covering up other stuff, but do

not get distracted, it is a money issue here even if they would like us to believe otherwise. You know, a Lee Harvey Oswald type of layering is just 

the surface layer, it goes much deeper.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

That was a clear statement as far as I could see. Anyone listening to that interview would have little to argue over. How did you meet that fellow by the way? In some ways I am thinking, it would interesting to start a thread listing all of the possible causes for this this thread ... some are colorful examples of our that is, each and everyone of us, our individuality and exceptionalism.

What caused the torn up tent and campsite I don't know but so far I heard it was drunks, meth users, a wayfaring skunk, a loose snake, a bill collector, a bear and the campers themselves .... but rarely does anyone suggest Bigfoot. I suppose anyone of those could be responsible for causing to people to rip their sleeping bags open and tear their tents to flee leaving behind their property but none of us know for certain ...  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Everyone is pretty thrilled with the Falcon Project … I think that is a fair statement. Somebody from this very forum is joining that project … is that a fair statement? The front man of the Falcon Project had some pretty poignant things to say about Campsite Destroyed, Bob Garett and that’s where it will remain for others to hear and draw their own conclusions. Nothing else left for the imagination.

I personally heard Jeff Meldrum say some very kind things about Todd Standing. Didn't change my mind about that individual in the slightest.

I'm sure most folks like to draw their own conclusions on matters here. It would be a very dull place if we just lined up and nodded in agreed with the BF hierarchy.

In the first thread that was started here, I don't recall anything about bodies in the videos or the discussion. I haven't gone back to read it all, but I don't recall anything like that.

Yes, there were reports of two bodies.  Wes Germer just brought it up again on Coast to Coast last night.  Bob Garrett called 911 after seeing trees snapped 12 feet up and  blood and what he thought looked like bodies had been drug out of the camp.  Two bodies were found, one decapitated on the ground and another partially eaten up in a tree.  Start listening at the 48:00 minute mark for Wes' mention of the bodies found there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ulYLPiIpY3Y

Can't help but lol!

To understand the bf phenomenon you have to investigate a couple other subjects which have nothing to do with bf.

You also have to acknowledge that humans have been on this Earth for millions of years. That it was indeed humans who built the ancient archectual ruins such as t He pyramids.

When you do this, realize why everything is accepted as having sprung into existence 6000 years ago. How come it's pushed that prior to 6000 years ago, only archaic man roamed?

Who have we been taught appeared about 6000 years ago? Though steps are being taken to change that claim now.

You wonder the government's reasoning for keeping this a secret? It's right there for you, but it takes some deprogramming and humble pie. It takes admitting while we technically, officially, don't have a one world government, it sure behaves as if we do!

Bf are the in between creation of the God's (humans) in their attempt to create another type of "man". Tie it into the strange skulls that are found. As well as the story told in Egypt of sorcerers creating a man.

THIS....is the reason for all the secrecy. It will hurt some of our pride to know....we are hybrids. We are an artificial, CREATED being.

Bf dna holds the knowledge of how it was done. There are two types of people on this planet: Fully human, and man. As man was created in our image.

Most will reject this. ...to be expected. They can't help it, they are created by and slaves to science. They support and further the lie that is being used to rewrite history. They are hybrids and don't want this truth to emerge at any cost. Well, not particularly them, as they may be so low level they may not know the truth. But those who are really pulling the strings now know the truth.

I once made a thread saying bf has help. As it turns out, of course they do. It's the only explanation why they haven't been introduced to the world.

Proof of bf, may never happen. As you may have read, the NSA have a backdoor into all computer's. If you take a HD photo or film of a entire family of bf, NSA has the means to swipe it right off your computer. If you sequence bf dna, they have the means to make the result come back bear.

Again, the usual will fly in at breakneck speeds and demand "proof" or they may just make a snide remark. Worry not about them as they are slaves to a dogmatic and controlled science. Quite possibly hybrid derived from bf to begin with.

A few of you will begin looking in other areas and may stumble across it, then be able to piece it together.

Delta

Yes, there were reports of two bodies.  Wes Germer just brought it up again on Coast to Coast last night.  Bob Garrett called 911 after seeing trees snapped 12 feet up and  blood and what he thought looked like bodies had been drug out of the camp.  Two bodies were found, one decapitated on the ground and another partially eaten up in a tree.  Start listening at the 48:00 minute mark for Wes' mention of the bodies found there.

Yes, I'm aware they are reporting this NOW. What I'm questioning is whether it was even mentioned in the original campsite videos.

• Upvote 1

I'm with the Good Griefers on this whole thing, clearly this is solidly in the BF entertainment arena.  My personal favorite part of all this is the computer being taken over Matrix style, hilarious.  

Welcome back CharlieHotel, been a long time! 

Yes, I'm aware they are reporting this NOW. What I'm questioning is whether it was even mentioned in the original campsite videos.

Plussed.  I absolutely DID NOT see any mention of this in the original videos.   It appears to be a fictional component added later.  One interpretation of Bob's site, videos, etc begin taken down is gov't coverup, but another that is more likely is Bob himself taking it down so nobody can cross check the inconsistency in his claims now vs earlier. 

IMHO he's a hoaxer who belongs on the wall of shame with Standing and others who must not be named.

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

It is funny that Wes of Sasquatch Chronicles said he would not comment further on the Bob Garrett incident till he can 

substantiate things a bit more, well I guess he slipped on Coast to Coast. Passing such a story on while not producing

anything to substantiate the facts is a bit irresponsible in IMHO. I have told him as much on his website, but the fact that

he cannot let it go tells me he saw something. My question is, if the Government really wanted to cover this stuff up would

Wes Germer from Sasquatch Chronicles be privy to that information, or would encrypted e-mails even be out there to be 

found, seriously doubt it. If anything I would suggest they leaked the information on purpose or staged the whole scene,

don't you find it interesting that it just happened to be right where Bob Garrett goes to research, strange coincidence. Maybe

Bob did sign an NDA, but the facts that are out there are probably skewed in some fashion, it is certainly not as simple as

the story seems. Maybe they were just sending out a warning shot to researchers in this field and set Bob up to do that, or 

am I just giving the intelligence agencies way too much credit?

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I think this story has become very contrived and the conclusions arrived by Bob Garret are not substantiated with any form of evidence. I would assume the government would provide some kind of letter or documents, regarding their censorship of his website and other media?

Bob Garrets attempts to sensationalize the campsite vandalism appear to be nothing but self promotion. The claims that the MIB are persecuting him, appear to be more of the same.

These type of stories diminish the work of legitimate researchers that are simply looking for the truth.

If people were bush-wacked by BF, (for shooting at it?) - then this would have to be a big cover-up. Hard to tell. Sounds like they used threat of prosecution to shut him down supposedly, then get him to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Blah Blah Blah. This is why disclosure is never going to happen, unless it is used for a public distraction during a collapse.

Interestingly enough, Clintons (?) person just came out about his dissapointment of non-release of UFO disclosure, as though they are gunning to get that set up for a Clinton Presidency. Major stuff from a major public official. So they might do UFO for a collapse, they don't need to run both para-cards at the same time.

Y'all owes me a $20 for that (bulls-eye). :aikido:(hypothesised BF info would be released during eco-collapse last week or so)

Rockape, you can just give me an oil-massage. Warm oil. :wild:

Edited by Wag