Campsite Destroyed

Guest diana swampbooger

Apologies, c2g. Rather upsetting. I've never seen a body that broken.

Apologies, c2g. Rather upsetting. I've never seen a body that broken.

? Are you saying there is a body in his video?

This is pretty cool.

I saw nothing at those times except broken trees.  It's pretty evident that the "WTF" utterances from Garrett were in response to the broken trees or "X" shapes.  Neither he nor his son appears to have seen "bodies" at this point.  The reaction would've been vastly different.  I was also under the impression that nothing of that sort was noticed until the next day, but I could be mistaken about that.

Yea, not sure what the body remark is all about. And the jerky bag, is that the BF style jerky? Really?

Thanks for posting the link Coffee 2 Go, Johnny G, Big Tree and DS, please direct the viewer’s where to look. Left or right of the center as the camera zooms in. I know where and what you see, but some apparently do not yet, so for there benefit would you please...  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest diana swampbooger

I recommend using full screen & putting your nose in the upper left portion of your screen, approximately 12"-16" from screen, depending on how good your glasses are. Maybe using a magnifier, if necessary.

@ 3:20 Bob points flashlight at tree. Tree is angled 60 degrees to left.

@ 3:22 body's legs pointing towards sky come into view

@ 3:23 body's feet appear 'tangled' in branches

@ 3:24 a horizontal branch is suspending the body's back, head closest to angled tree, arms hanging down to left of hanging head

My sincerest condolences to the man's family.

I'm sorry but there are no bodies in that tree. There is a better, clearer view of the same tree at 3:53. If he had looked at it twice one of the two of them would have said more than WTF. And the next thing he says is, something sure tore the woods up. I guarantee their eyes could see more and better than what we can see with the camera. He aimed the flashlight right at it twice.

As MIB said, pareidolia.

Pareidolia is the new catch all phrase around here like swamp gas as some would say.

Edited by Gumshoeye

I recommend using full screen & putting your nose in the upper left portion of your screen, approximately 12"-16" from screen, depending on how good your glasses are. Maybe using a magnifier, if necessary.

@ 3:20 Bob points flashlight at tree. Tree is angled 60 degrees to left.

@ 3:22 body's legs pointing towards sky come into view

@ 3:23 body's feet appear 'tangled' in branches

@ 3:24 a horizontal branch is suspending the body's back, head closest to angled tree, arms hanging down to left of hanging head

My sincerest condolences to the man's family.

Ok, can you link this, can you do stop shots? What is going on here?

Ok, at the 3:24 he says" What the hay.." and it could be a body? the shirt is missing, you can see his belly chest? Is that what that could be? (Why did he not focus on that?)

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

Wag, I'm looking at c2g link on post #798. I don't know how to do stop shots. Had to toggle cursor back & forth several times.

It is strange that Bob was saying more than once that it looks like they caught the tent on fire then says something through a hissy-fit in the woods. Never mentioned a body or bodies once during the morning after video. Is there an explanation for that? 

Bob also said the wind covered up (BF?) tracks.

Guest diana swampbooger

I think Bob didn't focus on the body because it was a nasty shock to him, Wag.

So no comments on the fact that he looked at the same spot twice, the second shot better than the first.

So you don't like that word. How about imagination.