Campsite Destroyed

Have any victims' names (dead or alive from the 'destroyed campsite') surfaced recently?

Edited by clubbedfoot
  • Upvote 1

Evening CF, Not Aprils Fools Day yet but if you hear of any let us know why don’tcha? LOL J

Edited by Gumshoeye

^^^^^ I posed a legitimate and logical question...additionally, in "legal" parlance .... your answer was non -responsive.....

Edited by clubbedfoot

^^^^^ I posed a legitimate and logical question...additionally, in "legal" parlance .... your answer was non -responsive.....

that's generally gum's M.O.. It's unfortunately, there are a minority of posters who exhibit the same behavior.

Have any victims' names (dead or alive from the 'destroyed campsite') surfaced recently?

To date, there are no official reports of anybody going missing and not being found or accounted for,  in Sam Houston National Forrest, in the area or time period specified.

There are some people that would claim there is a "cover up" and that any reports of missing campers were deliberately kept silent by local and/or federal authorities. However, even if you subscribe to this theory, I can guarantee you that they could not keep family members from speaking out.

As a father, son, husband or friend, there is no legal authority that could keep me quiet if one of my loved ones did not come back from a camping trip. I suppose they could have me killed but that would lead to all sorts of other issues.

To summarize; no reports of missing campers, hikers or anybody else, in the time period and area where this incident allegedly took place. Furthermore, there has been no public outcry of anybody claiming to have lost a loved one in this area, that I could find.

• Upvote 2

To date, there are no official reports of anybody going missing and not being found or accounted for,  in Sam Houston National Forrest, in the area or time period specified.

There are some people that would claim there is a "cover up" and that any reports of missing campers were deliberately kept silent by local and/or federal authorities. However, even if you subscribe to this theory, I can guarantee you that they could not keep family members from speaking out.

As a father, son, husband or friend, there is no legal authority that could keep me quiet if one of my loved ones did not come back from a camping trip. I suppose they could have me killed but that would lead to all sorts of other issues.

To summarize; no reports of missing campers, hikers or anybody else, in the time period and area where this incident allegedly took place. Furthermore, there has been no public outcry of anybody claiming to have lost a loved one in this area, that I could find.

Excellent, wish I could plus this repeatedly.

that's generally gum's M.O.. It's unfortunately, there are a minority of posters who exhibit the same behavior.

You are very kind in your comments Bodhi. And it is important I think for me to say that I wouldn't try to foist my personal beliefs on anyone. As you note in your comment is by its very own nature limited in that it is as, if not more, self-serving than that which it critiques. In fact it is all too often a case (such as yours) of the pot calling the kettle black. I think that if you scratch beneath the surface of much of what you posted here and another thread, you find a lot of hostility and judgmental mockery. That my friend is very unfortunate of you.

Edited by Gumshoeye

^^^

You cannot tolerate nor accept when reality intrudes upon what you'd like the world to look like because you think it’s all whole cloth fabrication so you lump all members together that believe it otherwise as somehow nefarious and bad, isn’t that the Modus Operandi (M.O.) you’re so familiar with Bodhi? Don't paint my character in your image mister, life doesn't work that way.

You are very kind in your comments Bodhi. And it is important I think for me to say that I wouldn't try to foist my personal beliefs on anyone. As you note in your comment is by its very own nature limited in that it is as, if not more, self-serving than that which it critiques. In fact it is all too often a case (such as yours) of the pot calling the kettle black. I think that if you scratch beneath the surface of much of what you posted here and another thread, you find a lot of hostility and judgmental mockery. That my friend is very unfortunate of you.

club asked a straight question, which you replied to with your characteristic nonsense, he called you out on it and I let him know that it is your standard procedure. For that, I'm to blame? Sure pal, sure.

• Upvote 1

club asked a straight question, which you replied to with your characteristic nonsense, he called you out on it and I let him know that it is your standard procedure. For that, I'm to blame? Sure pal, sure.

Give me a break. ---- it was quite obvious I was engaging in humor and hyperbole and not intended to be taken with perfect seriousness but apparently you missed the nuance and went right for the throat again with some comment like that. Phew! The gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by Gumshoeye

It could also mean that people are recognizing that you like to push phony Bigfoot stories while avoiding real world questions.

Deja vu.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

I understand what Gum means when he says this, "I wouldn't try to foist my personal beliefs on anyone". A lot of this is really just personal opinion on the subject.

In the case of the question "Have any victims' names (dead or alive from the 'destroyed campsite') surfaced recently" however, that doesn't require personal opinion. If no case can be found on record then it never happened.

• Upvote 1

I understand what Gum means when he says this, "I wouldn't try to foist my personal beliefs on anyone". A lot of this is really just personal opinion on the subject.

In the case of the question "Have any victims' names (dead or alive from the 'destroyed campsite') surfaced recently" however, that doesn't require personal opinion. If no case can be found on record then it never happened.

Thanks Rock, that is true.

It could also mean that people are recognizing that you like to push phony Bigfoot stories while avoiding real world questions.

Deja vu.

Funny old world eh? Nobody expects everybody (or anybody) to be able to accept it. If you can't, then sit back and enjoy the folly. Just be nice about it.