Campsite Destroyed

Guest diana swampbooger

Sasquatchsounds.com have some audios from Bob Garrett & Tim Sermons of Texas Unified Natural Research/Texas Big Thicket Watch posted. Looks like there will be more added.

Yall want to hear some E Tx "Jurassic Park"?

To me, it sounds a little different from PNW squatch. yowzaa!

Guest Divergent1

Funny old world eh? Nobody expects everybody (or anybody) to be able to accept it. If you can't, then sit back and enjoy the folly. Just be nice about it.

Not when there are ulterior motives like monetary gain involved at the expense of the gullible, then it's not so funny and I'm not obliged to be politically correct for the sake of your's or anyone else's feelings. I'm 72 years old and I've long since lost all of my people pleasing tendencies, as long as I stay within the forum guidelines I can say exactly what I think with no apologies to you or any other scheister lurking around this forum. 

Edited by Divergent1

Guest diana swampbooger

Not when there are ulterior motives like monetary gain involved at the expense of the gullible, then it's not so funny and I'm not obliged to be politically correct for the sake of your's or anyone else's feelings. I'm 72 years old and I've long since lost all of my people pleasing tendencies, as long as I stay within the forum guidelines I can say exactly what I think with no apologies to you or any other scheister lurking around this forum.

OOPS! You meant 'shyster' = unscrupulous lawyer & not scheis-ter = Swiss,(vulgar)feces.

What is this a reunion? Did you miss me or something? I’m reading your comment hmmm… I know … You said that before but what’s your point?

72 years young .......methinks......but what does a young Amur tiger know?

Edited by clubbedfoot

Sasquatchsounds.com have some audios from Bob Garrett & Tim Sermons of Texas Unified Natural Research/Texas Big Thicket Watch posted. Looks like there will be more added.

Yall want to hear some E Tx "Jurassic Park"?

To me, it sounds a little different from PNW squatch. yowzaa!

Thanks for the post.  I checked out their site.   The S.E. Oklahoma moan is the closest match I've ever found for what I heard twice in 2012.   Volume-wise, the first time, at 3/4ths of a mile, it was like being on the tarmac to board a puddle jumper when a 737 lifts off a quarter mile away.   The second time, at 2-1/2 miles, it was still pretty loud.  It's not an exact match, but like I said, closest so far.

MIB

PS: that was in the Pac NW ...

Edited by MIB

Guest Divergent1

OOPS! You meant 'shyster' = unscrupulous lawyer & not scheis-ter = Swiss,(vulgar)feces.

I stand corrected, but the meaning is still clear.

What is this a reunion? Did you miss me or something? I’m reading your comment hmmm… I know … You said that before but what’s your point?

I don't know you well enough to miss anything about you and based on what I've seen in this thread I don't think I want to. My point is that you are pretty good at lobbing insults in an indirect way and obfuscating the issue but you seem to have a hard time accepting constructive criticism.

Thanks for the post.  I checked out their site.   The S.E. Oklahoma moan is the closest match I've ever found for what I heard twice in 2012.   Volume-wise, the first time, at 3/4ths of a mile, it was like being on the tarmac to board a puddle jumper when a 737 lifts off a quarter mile away.   The second time, at 2-1/2 miles, it was still pretty loud.  It's not an exact match, but like I said, closest so far.

MIB

PS: that was in the Pac NW ...

MIB,  do you have a post on this site re your auditory experience or any others if you had them??  Probably not much else to add but sounds hair-raising to say the least.....

I'll check out the link posted by DS....

I've been reading this entire thread now for over 7 hours and I was thoroughly fascinated by the first 15 pages or so of how diplomatic everyone was and how wonderful it was to debate and banter one's view without ad-hominem attacks. I wanted to jump right into the discussion so badly but being a newbie 'booger', I knew I should hold off till I got to the end.

Glad I held off but sad that the thread appears to sort of lost some of it's 'humpf' (is that even a word?). I still want to share some of my thoughts, maybe just for the sheer acknowledgement that I made it this far... lol. I've enjoyed everyone's comments (well until a few things went South there for awhile) and again I love the diversity of the forum.

Gumshoeye

I think that if I ever get the chance to meet you in person I'd like to shake your hand and share how refreshing it is to know someone as methodical as you appear to be in your research and presentation of subject matter, (oh wait, I think I might have just done pretty much all of that except the hand-shake). :bye: 

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Around page 31 you made mention about sitting behind a pc watching various cams setup that would be activated via motion. I had to set up a similar information collecting application for someone researching a different type of genre (more paranormal) a number of years ago. The software has advance tremendously since then and the following is an open source (and free) type that might be of some use and value (I have not personally tried it yet). I-Spy-Connect

AnyWho....

Here's a few things that I wanted to say many, many pages back. And again these are just thoughts that buzzed through my head as I was reading everyone's comments. These may appear to be somewhat discombobulated because they are more random than actually following the threads certain 'train of thoughts' at the time. So here goes...

Regardless if Bob Garrett did/didn't have anything to do with the campsite (that is supposedly video'd), we have records/reports past and present of similar like scenes and scenarios (even before there was a BF fad/trend/fashion) supposedly made by 'something' with great strength and trashed Campsites. And if there were bodies, this again is something that is not new (just not as reported as much).

I was trying to think out of the box as to what possibly prompted this and why it may have happened

Is it safe to say and or consider that these entities/animals (whatever they may be) have emotions? If so, is revenge possibly one of them? If we believe that many an animal will do anything to protect it's young, then we probably need to include that they would remove such a threat (if present). And it's also quite possible that antagonism (wild drunken gun-fire, etc.) 'might' be perceived as such. Lets say that during the daytime shots are being fired (not at the entity, but perhaps in their direction). Being probably opportunistic, the entity would probably wait till nightfall.

Now I understand that the above is purely conjecture, but man has a tendency to think like a man and not an animal, especially if we have the safety of a warm campfire and tent (bad humor there for sarcasm's sake). And by Man, I mean mankind in general, not the Hunting populace.

Which brings me to something that I only read a few instances of and I believe Gumshoeye was the first to make this reference in the query of why it might be possibly swept under the floor (my words not his).

I've alway thought that the reason why no acknowledgement (from the federal/state) has been made is that when you have over 4 million visitors to Yosemite National Park (2014) alone, well then the last thing you want to do is have an announcement that an animal/entity several times stronger and larger than a bear might come and visit you. You can kiss tourisim right in the arse with that. To give you an idea numbers wise (and this is a lowball figure), it's been said that Yosemite generated 380 million dollars (2012) and the effects of those dollars– spent at hotels, motels, restaurants, grocery stores, gasoline stations and souvenir shops — are felt well beyond the park boundaries, to the tune of almost $472 million.

Lets push tourisim aside and get into the ethics side. You've got the whole are they a off-human-species, and "are we them-are they us"? A debate in a can of worms which might open up the floodgates of hell with the relegious (and other) groups (I'm sure PETA is in there somewhere).

Now if I were to really let myself loose with the wild thoughts, I'd include the thoughts that an animal being called BigFoot has been captured, studied and researched by the military complex for god-knows-what type of experimentation (possible Gene splicing for future Super-Soldiers), who knows. If you have something that you could control that stands 8-10 feet tall has apparently excellent repairative skills and can rip a human apart easily... oh I don't know why the Miliary would be interested in such a thin!

Wooooo... ANYWAY... Conjecture and crazy theories abound and I think I've just gone a tad loopy with almost 8 hours on this thread now..LOL

MOD STATEMENT

Many of the posts on the last few pages are attacking the arguer rather than the argument.

I can tell you guys are trying to stay within the guidelines by not being specific about who you are referencing, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. It's still getting too personal.

Please back off with the personal jabs and stick to the topic.

Welcome to the fray Jumpin Johnathon.  I can't believe you read this whole 70 page thread.  It has gone many directions and swept in Sasquatch Chronicles in a big way.  I've tried to stay open minded about this camp site incident, as I do with most things.  I'd like to address a few things.  First, I don't think Sasquatch would have any value to the military as a resource.  On a modern battle field people are killed by explosions.  It was that way in WWII even.  Unless Sasquatch could gather intelligence and call in strikes or mortars, I don't think it would have a much value.  It certainly would be iffy in todays "peace keeping" role where soldiers are performing law enforcement type duties quite often.

My main issue with this topic in general has been the logistics and reality of government operation.  One always hears "the Government did X", as if the government was a single entity.  The G is millions of people at many different and absolutely independent and separate levels.  In federal law enforcement alone there is massive in-fighting on a constant basis.  There is no agency representative which can stroll in and say "you guys forget what you saw..."  It just does NOT work that way.  Now, for example, the DEA could contact a PD and say "hey, we're working that guy as part of a narcotic distribution organization.  Can you guys back off away from him for now..."  The PD can say yes or no.  They have a right to investigate a crime just as the feds do.  Even then, the PD has an obligation to enforce the law and if public safety becomes an issue, the PD becomes liable and can do whatever they need to.  Public safety is their mandate.  A sheriff's office has even more autonomy.  In Texas, the sheriff is an elected official and is the "Conservator of the Peace" in his/her county.  They have ultimate control and answer only to their constituents.  PERIOD!  If you doubt that just do some research on Texas sheriffs being investigated by the feds for illegal activity and still working and doing whatever they want.

The military has no power over any civilian LE agency.  Their role in any activity in the US is very limited.  Under a DECLARED state of emergency, that can change. 

Even if there were some amazing and all-powerful MIB agency who could impose their will, people talk.  They talk a lot. Secrets always get out and these massive, multi-agency cover-up stories just don't hold water.  Especially when you start looking at the details.

There's also the inconsistency.  Someone makes a claim which even on it's face seems a bit suspicious.  Then the massive cover-up/suppression of activity comes in.  It involves every one from the local animal control to the military. There are many of these stories on Sas. Chron.  A perfect example is the Siege at Honobia.  Every detail defies simple common sense and human nature and much of it is just absurd.  But, at the same time David Paulides is writing books and naming agencies who are giving him grief with no guys in minivans threatening him..  The Spottsville Monster story is another one.  A violent Sasquatch/Dogman and there is zero cover-up/suppression.  The Fouke Monster is another prime example.  No cover-up there.  The state police just stopped responding to the families calls because they thought they were crazy.  That sort of thing used to happen.  Coast to Coast and Dream Land specialized in the supernatural and I don't remember Art Bell complaining about government threats.

Sorry for the rambling.  This was not directed at you, you just reminded me of things I wanted to say.  Again, welcome to the fray.

For some reason I can't edit my post, but my statement about the state police not responding was about the Spottsville Monster, not the Fouke Monster.

I've been reading this entire thread now for over 7 hours

Really? 7 hours?

Regardless if Bob Garrett did/didn't have anything to do with the campsite (that is supposedly video'd), we have records/reports past and present of similar like scenes and scenarios (even before there was a BF fad/trend/fashion) supposedly made by 'something' with great strength and trashed Campsites. And if there were bodies, this again is something that is not new (just not as reported as much).

I was trying to think out of the box as to what possibly prompted this and why it may have happened

Can you tell me how it happened without leaving footprints everywhere?

Is it safe to say and or consider that these entities/animals (whatever they may be) have emotions? If so, is revenge possibly one of them? If we believe that many an animal will do anything to protect it's young, then we probably need to include that they would remove such a threat (if present). And it's also quite possible that antagonism (wild drunken gun-fire, etc.) 'might' be perceived as such. Lets say that during the daytime shots are being fired (not at the entity, but perhaps in their direction). Being probably opportunistic, the entity would probably wait till nightfall.

I have no idea what an angry bigfoot would do but I'm sure it would be bad. I do however know without a doubt what a bunch of drunk humans can do to a campsite and that's exactly what I see when I watch the video.

Which brings me to something that I only read a few instances of and I believe Gumshoeye was the first to make this reference in the query of why it might be possibly swept under the floor (my words not his).

I've alway thought that the reason why no acknowledgement (from the federal/state) has been made is that when you have over 4 million visitors to Yosemite National Park (2014) alone, well then the last thing you want to do is have an announcement that an animal/entity several times stronger and larger than a bear might come and visit you. You can kiss tourisim right in the arse with that. To give you an idea numbers wise (and this is a lowball figure), it's been said that Yosemite generated 380 million dollars (2012) and the effects of those dollars– spent at hotels, motels, restaurants, grocery stores, gasoline stations and souvenir shops — are felt well beyond the park boundaries, to the tune of almost $472 million.

Lets push tourisim aside and get into the ethics side. You've got the whole are they a off-human-species, and "are we them-are they us"? A debate in a can of worms which might open up the floodgates of hell with the relegious (and other) groups (I'm sure PETA is in there somewhere).

If you had family that had went missing in Sam Houston state park or any other park would you stay quiet about it? In this case apparently some families are doing just that since there are no records anyone can find about this.