Campsite Destroyed

Well that was rude. The idea of arguing is not that you win or whip someone it’s to get as close to the truth as possible.  Your disdain is coming from a place of insecurity and you should look internally before you throw blame around and call people strawman.  No turning and tossing sleepless nights for me so,  I am sure you'll find the ignore button so please do.

No, it was direct. I can be rude, and I have no problem going in that direction. You are using false arguments, you are stating that I've made claims that I have clearly not made.

Purposely misstating my points in order to obfuscate my position and then arguing against those positions is rude and disrespectful. Debate my arguments or state your own but do not twist my words to fit your purposes. 

4185290-2759500009-0hQyd.gif

Guest diana swampbooger

Yeah, the 911 records, if they exist(ed), were never brought forward. If I were BG, I would have grabbed a copy immediately after I started being hassled by the authorities and I would have done so through an attorney. Having a attorney draft a demand letter isn't cost prohibitive. 

But BG did not so we just have his word. That's why,IMO, this is all just a story. Nothing which could have verified the story is available or have prosaic alternate explanations (eg- helicopters over the area).

How do you know the 911 calls were not brought forward?

Can't wait to see the report you're gonna write.

j/k.... don't care

How do you know the 911 calls were not brought forward?

Can't wait to see the report you're gonna write.

j/k.... don't care

DS, You seem to be familiar with BG, or more so then the rest.  If that is the case, help us out.  I'd love to have BG here himself.  I've listened to him and found the stories interesting and he sounded sincere.  But, you must understand that camp site story and cover-up is a hard pill to swallow.  As Bodhi pointed out above, nothing seems to have been verified to the best of any of our knowledge.  That leaves a lot of questions unanswered.  And for the record, I can easily believe Sasquatch to be violent.  Whether you believe they're more animal or more human, it doesn't matter.  Both can be deadly to the extreme.  But, as was also posted earlier, the vast majority of encounter reports point to typical animal behavior, like running away from people.  We are here to discuss and learn.

Guest diana swampbooger

JG, I don't know Garrett, never talked to him.

What I've done is, to the best of my ability, read, watch & listen to everything he & all the members of the Texas Unified Natural Research/Texas Big Thicket Watch have produced for the past 2 years. 

I find them a honest & humble group.

Brandon Garrett put a nighttime booger pic on his latest YT intro @ 0:07.

DS, that's what we need as most of us here are not that familiar with his work.

Thanks for the link, but I must admit I can't really say that's a Sasquatch. Maybe it's my phone, buts it's kind of a brown blur to my eyes. I'll have to look later on a real screen.

Who is Brandon? Another son?

Admin

Glad to see members are on the case...  that's why I love the BFF, claims will be examined thoroughly by the membership.

Edited by gigantor

JG, I don't know Garrett, never talked to him.

What I've done is, to the best of my ability, read, watch & listen to everything he & all the members of the Texas Unified Natural Research/Texas Big Thicket Watch have produced for the past 2 years. 

I find them a honest & humble group.

Brandon Garrett put a nighttime booger pic on his latest YT intro @ 0:07.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsKR7d173jU

I have to to be honest DS, I can't see anything except a brown blur/blob on a black background in that pick.  That doesn't even rate blobsquatch to me, but that's just me.  Thanks for the link anyway.  BG's predator/cloaked Sasquatch is way more freaky.

Guest diana swampbooger

Agreed, JG, even on my large screen it looks like interesting & somewhat familiar artwork....

but at the same time, given the amount of research I've done, no way, no how, nada, do I want that critter walking towards me

At night

In the middle of the forest...!

Agreed.  I'm waiting for that 50 yard, slightly angling away Patty walk across a field with plenty of time for me to get video and a few casts from it stepping in loose dirt :biggrin:  The hairy arm reaching in my tent is not really on my wish list!

Glad to see members are on the case... that's why I love the BFF, claims will be examined thoroughly by the membership.

They certainly will.

We'll battle those with a 'vested' interest until the bitter end.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

Bigfoot reports within Sam Houston National Forest, Texas (Montgomery, Walker County, San Jacinto Counties)

Montgomery

2014 June

2012 June

2007 October 27

2007 September 21

2007 September

2007 July 13

2007 May 25

2007 February 10

2006 November 11

2006 June 10

2006 April

2005 October

2004 November 23

2004 August 18

2003 December 18

2003 November 14

2003 July

2003 July

2002 November 11

2002 July 31

2002 April

1999 August 9

1999 March 28

1983 Summer

1981 July

1971 June

San Jacinto

1997 Fall

2006 December 9

2005 February 10

2005 May

2005 April

2004 November 24

2004 January 8

1997 November

1996 August 1

1990 May

Walker

2007 February 2007

2005 May 14

2005 January 9

2005 January

2002 November

2001 September 11

2001 Summer

1996 December

1975 July

1975 Summer

Edited by Gumshoeye

Thank you Gum. I'll do a bit of looking with those sources. I'm interested to see if that area is receiving a greater number of sightings than other areas of similar size in other states. It could be that this is about the "standard" number. Also to see if peaks are centered around events which could cause a higher number of people to be looking in the area (sasquatch movie coming out, television show season/series starting, sasquatch themed festival/symposiums).

It will be a bit of work and will be done in my spare time but I'll get through the list. Again, appreciate the help on the sources.