Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots?

kitakaze

Some people's handles just scream "ignore what I say."  He could get that thing obscuring his vision off his face too.

It's truly funny watching people's pell-mell screaming run in the opposite direction of common sense.

"how's that pattyfake bombshell coming?" isn't desperate; it's a direct pointing out that one needs to get off the denial and accept that PGF is authentic.  46 years, people, and no Great Pumpfake yet.

I can have good grammar when i please..im posting off a cell phone.. Thanks though 'denialist' nice name bud

I'm not big on getting way off topic, but I will reply to the PGF authenticity...I have said it before and I will say it again, if Patty was real we would have BFs in every zoo by now.  She slowly plodded across that sandbar, no discernible "ninja-like" skills displayed on that video.  If that is how BFs act, hunters would have no problem going into the woods, tranquilizing one, hauling it out, and then home by dinner.  What we have is 45+ years of nothing.  I know that tells me something.

Guest LarryP

With this back and forth, I think we can all agree that if BF exists, they actively avoid camera traps, or are very lucky.

Cotter, there's no such thing as luck and BF does exist.

So what does that leave you with?

Got it, I think. BF has an absolute, pathological need and abilitiy to avoid little colored dots on maps. Egawd, those things are absolutely EVERYWHERE! (Bipto should fer sure screen Area X and de-con all such from the vicinity). When oh when will we learn?!!

Guest Urkelbot

So just because they can't put something in your hot little hands, there's nothing?

I'll take them over you; they are, after all, there.  Calling people liars certainly...well, as they say in Minnesota, "that's different."

This thread points up maybe better than any I've seen here the general level of public ignorance - particularly on the part of scientists - of the actual theory and practice of science.  It's a continuous defense of the indefensible.  How is the common-sense realization that land-management and wildlife-research schmoes have very very good reasons not to be seen as nuts by the uninformed evading people?

That's faith.

It ain't science.

Anyone claiming to have interaction with a large animal should be able to provide some physical or photographic evidence.

How is not believing the stories coming out of area x faith? The stories haven't been backed up by physical or photographic evidence. Should scientists believe all stories without corroborating evidence they hear then?

I really worry about people who sprinkle Jimmies on maps and yell, proof!  My oh my me, bigfooters are quite the tonic after a round of that stuff.

Edited by DWA

Guest LarryP

Anyone claiming to have interaction with a large animal should be able to provide some physical or photographic evidence.

Where is that written as some sort of immutable law?

And anyone saying that all this evidence is being produced by liars, the deluded and the deranged should be able to prove that too.

Any decade now.

^^ DWA.  Wrong. It is impossible to disprove a sighting. One cannot disprove a duck sighting anymore than a Bigfoot sighting. You know that. Everyone here should know that. All it takes is common sense to know that. Try applying it in this case and stop making the impossible sound possible because it suits your purposes to discredit skepticism in regards to Bigfoot. I find that intellectually dishonest. 

It is theoretically possible, however, to prove that Bigfoot exists. 

Edited by dmaker

• masterbarber locked this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic