Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

^^^His too.  I don't know or care who Dr. Squatch is.  Your problem?

YOU DO.

He's part of the 'Bigfoot evidence' that you preach about. Beerhunter even posted his stuff as being "Best Evidence".

For a guy constantly preaching about "the evidence", you sure do deny it a lot.

I am just convinced that those who are doing "blue bagism" type research are also telling me the idea of just a plain ol' bipedal critter is not interesting enough for them to consider.  And I always have to just think, "Really?"  Because that must be some kind of exciting life they are living.  When you keep upping the ante of those trying to get attention from folks who won't pay attention to this topic, it results in some bizarre stuff.   

Of all the things that I don't think anything could be more [insert bad thing x here] about bigfoot skepticism...the sheer boredom has to be the most head-scratching.  There is zero intellectual engagement.

Thousands of posts of it!  The sheer volume indicates it is one of the most gripping things they are doing with their lives.  You and me and a number of others here are on the absolute cutting edge of the biological sciences...and they're ...catcalling...???  And it is a key life component for them.  Pause, and think about that.

Edited by DWA

BFF Patron

^^^^^^^^  Well said,  it is cutting edge science.    It amazes me that some scientist would spend his life studying some rodent in Rhodesia when they can study BF right here.    Ape or relic hominid, either one is pretty exciting stuff when you have contact in the field.    

To my mind, nothing lays bare the intellectual vacancy of the mainstream's approach to this like the "we have enough wonders in the universe without this crap" approach, which shows about as little sense of wonder - and as little scientific curiosity - as just about anything I can think of.

Edited by DWA

You and me and a number of others here are on the absolute cutting edge of the biological sciences...and they're ...catcalling...???  And it is a key life component for them.  Pause, and think about that.

Why constantly complain about what other people do when all you've been doing for months straight is.. complain about others?

A simple search of your posts show that you've complained about scientists over 100 times in the past two months. You complained about skeptics over 100 times in the past two months. You complained about science itself over 100 times in only 1 month's time. The search function maxes out each time.

Repetitious complaining, yet here you are still complaining about what others do on here.

Pause, and think about that.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

Guest OntarioSquatch

There's a lot of hoaxers. I think very few people here truly think Bigfoot is real. 

I do; and the reason is that the hoaxers don't matter, and that anybody who thinks they do isn't keeping up.

Anyone actually assessing the overall evidence is compelled to come down on authenticity, because the alternative defies everything we know about how people and the world work.

If you are a scientist, and you tell me it's not real, I'll laugh at you and bet you that I can shoot holes in whatever you say to justify your stance.

I've riddled everyone who's tried.

So don't bother.

There's a lot of hoaxers. I think very few people here truly think Bigfoot is real. 

I do.  No room for doubt left.   Unambiguous sightings kinda have that effect, y' know?

I'm not convinced there are very many GOOD hoaxers.  Overrated / overstated I think.  Most seem pretty amateurish.  It's a lot easier to claim (hoax) perpetrating a hoax than it is to actually pull one off.

MIB

Edited by MIB

I do.  No room for doubt left.   Unambiguous sightings kinda have that effect, y' know?

I'm not convinced there are very many GOOD hoaxers.  Overrated / overstated I think.  Most seem pretty amateurish.  It's a lot easier to claim (hoax) perpetrating a hoax than it is to actually pull one off.

MIB

There are almost NO halfway-decent hoaxes.  A major litmus test of one's understanding is one's use of "so many hoaxes" as an excuse (something too many mainstream scientists have done).  It marks you a noob who needs to get up to speed.

BFF Patron

Roaguefooter just demonstrated he is a hoaxer to support his disbelief and we are supposed to think that is a good thing? That is the same thing they accuse proponents of doing and that declared to be bad. What is the difference? Fabricating evidence either way is dishonest. And proving that you can replicate any picture from any source has no bearing on existence but merely shows a willingness to fabricate evidence to support your position.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Really.  Bigfoot skepticism amounts, no qualifier, to malicious obstruction of a scientific investigation.  Never mind ignorant.

Edited by DWA

Roaguefooter just demonstrated he is a hoaxer to support his disbelief and we are supposed to think that is a good thing? That is the same thing they accuse proponents of doing and that declared to be bad. What is the difference? Fabricating evidence either way is dishonest. And proving that you can replicate any picture from any source has no bearing on existence but merely shows a willingness to fabricate evidence to support your position.

Getting a little overzealous again SWWA?

Those are all stills from Dr Squatch's videos. I didn't hoax or fake anything- I was pointing out the fakery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G35Al5yMyoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_A9PSd3KQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlOiXD5LKIw

The way that you guys jump at any chance to cry about something is unreal. I hope you and DWA are capable of researching Bigfoot better than you research simple things like this.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1