Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest diana swampbooger

You're bored & your snark is sloppy.

Research & education is a good thing, Crow.

Guest SoFla

Hey Di, these guys who are oh so snarky are the same anonymous posters who do all the posting over at Bigfoot Evidence-they are obsessed with some guy named Bob over there, -I'm not mentioning anybody by name let's just say they have a couple of 'tells' as it were.

They also were jumping over like frogs in heat when they thought that Wes was going down over at SC, luckily they heeded some good advice and shut down the Forum section there. It was funny too because when that whole thing was going on, the posts at Bigfoot Evidence dropped from dozens in each thread down to single digits. Then Wes shut it down and poof they went back home.

I HAVE no interest whatsoever in debating these people as to the existence of Bigfoot because; A-I KNOW they are real, and B-so do they and C-their 'job' is to do all they can to try and spread ignorance-what a way of life. It's just too bad that they don't buy into the whole research & education is a good thing, thing....I'll bet you they are also right there with Ted Cruz and denying Climate Change-I'll BET you LOL. So silly

Edited by SoFla

...they are obsessed with some guy named Bob over there, as well as being hard core republicans with penis envy issues...

...I'll bet you they are also right there with Ted Cruz and denying Climate Change-I'll BET you...

Are you for real? This is your debate tactic?

I think this is the forum you're looking for: http://www.democraticunderground.com

Edited by Bonehead74

Guest diana swampbooger

Hey SoFla, I'll have to take a look at Bigfoot Evidence. I'm not keen on 'resellers' so to speak or do they have anything original?

Since Mitch Waite has passed, I've noticed Morrigans10's channel. Seems like a nice guy, shares everything he finds & has interesting observations...

Ms Swampbooger,

Well educate us then, answer our questions.

It's a win-win if you do your own investigations, Nakani.

If you don't care enough to do that, you're in the wrong room.

Perhaps one would think I have a better education in anatomy & physiology than you, rouge.

The science of nano biocrytals is more than 7 years old.

Do try to keep up.

Dazzle me with something current.

I asked for hard proof, and you give me this.

So what else is new?

So anyone else have any special license we should know about?

I thought maybe we could combine our powers and become like a Captain Planet Bigfoot team.

What ever happened to extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence? We don't have that rule anymore? Did DWA become the new Chief Admin or something?

Guest SoFla

All I know is instead of fighting with people here you guys could be listening to actual real people who have had real encounters tell their stories, oh that's right, you don't LIKE Sasquatch Chronicles because of...why again?  

^^ I have very little time to be on here and have become very inactive on this forum as my avatar suggests but I still get the email notifications of the threads I have in my subscription list , this being one for some odd reason. I would love to see a list of all the very valued contributors to this forum who also no longer have the time to dedicate here for various reason or who have decided to leave outright. Seems the forum has really lost some significant value and any credibility it might have once had and since descended into vast array of circular arguments and personal vindictiveness. Very sad it is

I would say also I had looked at just deleting my account here but could not find a way to do so, and had spent more time than I wanted to looking into that to the point that I just changed my avatar, so if the mods see this message feel free to delete my account as well...perhaps I should just PM SEE. Peace!

You're bored & your snark is sloppy.Research & education is a good thing, Crow.

So what about his simple question about your meat statement
  • Upvote 1

Hey have you guys heard about the Mt. St. Helens find? We're talking science fact here guys-look it up and then convince yourselves that it's all made up and fake-do your JOBS

Yes and I took time to listen to your link in post #320

I don't have to convince myself it's fake. That's not my JOB.

I hope Mitchell Townsend isn't your best evidence.

Some red flags from the vid:

co authored a scientific paper proving the possible existence of bigfoot

we've solved the bigfoot once and for all

groundbreaking bigfoot courses at the college level

after some nine months of very intensive research we came to some very provocative conclusions

we did a huge amount of research

temporary humans that we have scientifically conclusive proof of

the conclusions have not been disproven or questioned by over 30 phds who looked at it

^^we haven't received a huge amount of feedback because we understand that they're still trying to poke holes in our research

But I listened to all 26 minutes of it. I found it depressing but not compelling.

Guest Crowlogic

All I know is instead of fighting with people here you guys could be listening to actual real people who have had real encounters tell their stories, oh that's right, you don't LIKE Sasquatch Chronicles because of...why again?  

For some listening to encounters is enough.  However for some the power once contained in reportage has petered out.  Eventually it takes more than words and stories to hinge belief on.  Listening to actual real people is a double edge sword.  Real actual people are as likely to be lying as they are to be telling the truth.  The creators Sasquatch Chronicles are not exactly without their detractors.  We're a bit beyond campfire stories bring in the type specimen.

So anyone else have any special license we should know about?

I thoughts maybe we could combine our powers and become like a Captain Planet Bigfoot team.

I have a go cart racing license from Malibu Grand Prix. They closed the one near me years ago but my license says lifetime so it's still valid.

I have never seen Bigfoot at Malibu Grand Prix and they didn't have any crystals, bio-crystals or track casts for sale..

I live in Cent.Fl. and no matter if you vote republican or Democrat there has been no verifiable evidence of Bigfoot existence ever.....

So FL did get one thing right in his post. I'm envious of all of the evidence footers are hiding.

Edited by Martin

Guest SoFla

I have a go cart racing license from Malibu Grand Prix. They closed the one near me years ago but my license says lifetime so it's still valid.

I have never seen Bigfoot at Malibu Grand Prix and they didn't have any crystals, bio-crystals or track casts for sale..

I live in Cent.Fl. and no matter if you vote republican or Democrat there has been no verifiable evidence of Bigfoot existence ever.....

So FL did get one thing right in his post. I'm envious of all of the evidence footers are hiding.

Nobody is 'hiding' anything perhaps you're just not looking in the right places Martin. I have a new friend I have made who is finding evidence from footprints BIG uns too, sounds, having a giant branch hit him in the chest, pictures of juvenile creatures and sightings of them big and small. he is in the process of making a movie that will show all of these findings. Findings that most of you guys won't admit to being anything. And yes Martin we ARE talking about Florida, in fact Western Palm Beach County is one of the sites. As far as the next question from your fingertips; No, my friend has NO INTEREST whatsoever in trying to convince any of YOUR type of deniers. He has little patience for the troll community. I guess being out in 100 degree temps in the middle of one of the hottest south Florida summers ever will do that to you.