Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Yeah he demonstrated that on a turkey hunter wearing hunting clothes. Then he showed us how four guys in Yellowstone have inhuman proportions.

This logic that he's using to create Bigfoots out of ordinary humans, you call genius.

There is one bigfoot researcher from Maine who actually has something on the ball (perhaps).  Well he shredded Thunkers Yellowstone analysis to pieces.  It'll take more than Thunker to turn that baby toting bigfoot into Smithsonian worthy material. 

Guest SoFla

There you go whining again.  Old Thunker has had more than one of his "genius" observations shot to pieces and not by me mind you.  Case in point the Yellowstone Buffalo video.  I didn't say anything about the leg thrust I said leg length, leg length do you understand when someone is calling attention to leg length?  

Oh I see, so let's just ignore the evidence that we can't dispute and try another route and then when that doesn't work we'll then make fun of the person who points it out. You're a real piece of work Crow Illogic

Yeah he demonstrated that on a turkey hunter wearing hunting clothes. Then he showed us how four guys in Yellowstone have inhuman proportions.

This logic that he's using to create Bigfoots out of ordinary humans, you call genius.

LOOK!!!!   OVER HERE!!!!!!    NO, LOOK HERE!!!!!    I meant HERE!!!!! BOOGAAA BOOGAA. I see how you play it when you have no answer then you guys just change the dynamic and cite a different example. 

There is one bigfoot researcher from Maine who actually has something on the ball (perhaps).  Well he shredded Thunkers Yellowstone analysis to pieces.  It'll take more than Thunker to turn that baby toting bigfoot into Smithsonian worthy material. 

link please

Guest Crowlogic

Oh I see, so let's just ignore the evidence that we can't dispute and try another route and then when that doesn't work we'll then make fun of the person who points it out. You're a real piece of work Crow Illogic

LOOK!!!!   OVER HERE!!!!!!    NO, LOOK HERE!!!!!    I meant HERE!!!!! BOOGAAA BOOGAA. I see how you play it when you have no answer then you guys just change the dynamic and cite a different example. 

link please

Gladly.  BTW my observation of the momma/baby was long legs.  Not tstride or costume etc.  Long legs are the dog I put into that fight.  So what say you, does that suit mime have long legs like a human and not bigfoot?

Guest diana swampbooger

Crow, you might want to get all your whining & sloppy red markers done in a rethink. Way too obvious.

Ms. Swampbooger,

You might want to start actually contributing to the conversation. You can begin by posting stuff that makes sense.

Crow,

Just wanted to say your doing awesome, you too Rogue.

Guest diana swampbooger

Ms Nakani

If Crow & Rouge put forth anything of interest, I might develop some respect.

I have an active license with the Dept. of Health.  

LOL, the hardcore deniers seem to be suffering Raven's Paradox.

Edited by Old Dog

Guest Crowlogic

Ms. Swampbooger,

You might want to start actually contributing to the conversation. You can begin by posting stuff that makes sense.

Crow,

Just wanted to say your doing awesome, you too Rogue.

Thanks Nakani, but it doesn't require working up a sweat to deconstruct this stuff.  

Ms Nakani

You mean if the skeptic community doesn't put up anything that goes against your belief in bigfoot don't you?  Why don't you put half the effort into supporting your beliefs that the opposition puts into exposing it?  Red markers indeed, what have you brought to the table backing up your opinions?

Guest Crowlogic

LOL, the hardcore deniers seem to be suffering Raven's Paradox.

Negative. This denier is denying the existence of bigfoot because the evidence and constructs only go as far as to create more evidence and constructs but never evidence to a conclusion.  Allow me to remind you that everything real science and real scientists have thrown at the issue have resulted in the null set.  Now should samples find their way into a credible lab and results come back on par with legitmate tissue and DNA mapping results that announce exactly what the creature is, where it came from who and what it is related to then sure I'll eat every word of Raven's Paradox.  But I'm confident I shall not have to eat Raven's Paradox or any other Corvidae. 

Guest diana swampbooger

You mean if the skeptic community doesn't put up anything that goes against your belief in bigfoot don't you?  Why don't you put half the effort into supporting your beliefs that the opposition puts into exposing it?  Red markers indeed, what have you brought to the table backing up your opinions?

You can't seem to approach my sphere of interests in the subject.

Research & education is a good thing.

Oh, here's something you might grasp: I've noticed that some(all?) boogers seem to have orange muscle meat.

Your turn.

It's the same flawed logic. If it was already shown to be flawed then what makes you think it's suddenly going to be good in a different video?

If you think the Independence Day footage is a golden ticket then take it to the scientists. Otherwise what are you complaining about? Do you just like repeating the same comments in caps to your opposition?

Ms Nakani

So the other day we had Gumshoeye trying to push his cop experience and now you trying to push a Health license. Seems to be a trend- I have a hunting and fishing license, does that give me special Bigfoot powers?

Gum gave us Ted Bundy/Bigfoot killer stories from his expertise. You're telling us boogers seem to have orange muscle meat. I guess we should have Bigfoot proven in no time.

How about those nano-bio crystals you were holistically preaching about and how they really pertain to Bigfoot? Have any hard proof of those? Or is this just more pseudo hot air?

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

Ms Nakani

Oh please, Ms.Nakani is my mother. You can call me Nakani.

If the conversation doesn't interest you click on a different thread.

Guest diana swampbooger

Perhaps one would think I have a better education in anatomy & physiology than you, rouge.

The science of nano biocrytals is more than 7 years old.

Do try to keep up.

Dazzle me with something current.

Oh, here's something you might grasp: I've noticed that some(all?) boogers seem to have orange muscle meat.Your turn.

Why does your profile say you've never had an encounter, yet you have observed this orange muscle meat?

Guest Crowlogic

You can't seem to approach my sphere of interests in the subject.

Research & education is a good thing.

Oh, here's something you might grasp: I've noticed that some(all?) boogers seem to have orange muscle meat.

Your turn.

So you're eating them are you?  exactly how do you know that?  Perhaps manning a bifgoot triosh unit?  To imply that you know the color of the muscle meat requires a giant amount of proof that both sides are assured you're not spinning yarns just to broadside a few skeptics.  Si I just you're digging into those things somehow.  And allow me to ask why if you know them under the skin aren't you supplying science with a bit of that orange tissue?  Personally the meat might as well be metallic blue for all the genuine bigfoot flesh that's been brought out.