Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

I am not a denier.

I have been around this nearly 20 years and have heard thousands of tall tales regarding what people see and know.

Stories and tales are not evidence.

Bring CLEAR, IN FOCUS and high res. pictures or movies. Until then you have nothing but words from strangers and Internet buddies.

Nothing ever get accomplished in bigfootery.

Your new friend will most like provide blob-squatch picture, something will happen in his research area to run them off or he will get tired of all on the DENIERS deciding to with hold his "superior" evidence.

SHOW ME THE BIGFOOT and I will be the happiest guy in the world.

That is how it works out 100% of the time

• Upvote 1

Nobody is 'hiding' anything perhaps you're just not looking in the right places Martin. I have a new friend I have made who is finding evidence from footprints BIG uns too, sounds, having a giant branch hit him in the chest, pictures of juvenile creatures and sightings of them big and small. he is in the process of making a movie that will show all of these findings. Findings that most of you guys won't admit to being anything. And yes Martin we ARE talking about Florida, in fact Western Palm Beach County is one of the sites. As far as the next question from your fingertips; No, my friend has NO INTEREST whatsoever in trying to convince any of YOUR type of deniers. He has little patience for the troll community. I guess being out in 100 degree temps in the middle of one of the hottest south Florida summers ever will do that to you.  

Honestly, video and pictures will never be enough for certain dissuaders. They want body parts in their hands and nothing else.

Guest SoFla

I have no idea who that guy is who just put me on ignore and I don't think I've ever had any words that I can remember that we said to each other so it's no big loss-meow

Edited by SoFla

Honestly, video and pictures will never be enough for certain dissuaders. They want body parts in their hands and nothing else.

Show your pictures and video.... or not....

But don't stress yourself. .... I already know what happens next.

Guest Crowlogic

I am not a denier.

I have been around this nearly 20 years and have heard thousands of tall tales regarding what people see and know.

Bring CLEAR, IN FOCUS and high res. pictures or movies. Until then you have nothing but words from strangers and Internet buddies.

Your new friend will most like provide blob-squatch picture, something will happen in his research area to run them off or he will get tired of all on the DENIERS deciding to with hold his "superior" evidence.

Bravo!  I couldn't agree more.  

Not exactly that simple.  If there were good photos and videos (the kind typical of wildlife  photography) I for one would give those photos more than a second look.  When there's a five minute long video that shows the beast from head to to actually doing something typical of wild animals like eating or taking a dump etc then perhaps.  But it's not going to happen.  It won't happen because the only way to keep the magic monkey myth going is to create fakes since there is not monkey to film.  Those fakes are by necessity of poor quality for obvious reasons.

Show your pictures and video.... or not....

But don't stress yourself. .... I already know what happens next.

There is a certain climate and tone that has been set by you and other dissuaders like you that will keep folks from post anything of significance here. I am not alone in thinking this arena has gone a really sad direction. I guess your mission is accomplished - out.

• Upvote 1

^Beerhunter,

Ahh yes, the meanie sceptic excuse, we've all heard it. You would think that just once someone would post that proof just to shut us up(Imagine the look on our faces).

Just because I need proof before I will accept something as fact doesn't make me a bad person does it? Just because I question things am I a bad person? The sceptics here are just trying to eliminate the deception and fantasy that clouds the truth, Bigfoot or no Bigfoot.

^Beerhunter,

Ahh yes, the meanie sceptic excuse, we've all heard it. You would think that just once someone would post that proof just to shut us up(Imagine the look on our faces).

Just because I need proof before I will accept something as fact doesn't make me a bad person does it? Just because I question things am I a bad person? The sceptics here are just trying to eliminate the deception and fantasy that clouds the truth, Bigfoot or no Bigfoot.

As I said before sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride (not rude)! Why should folks post proof when other folks don't appreciate it, but rather depreciate it?

As I said before sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride (not rude)! Why should folks post proof when other folks don't appreciate it, but rather depreciate it?

Folk's would appreciate "proof" but no one has any..... big footers keep talking about but no one is delivering.

The reason footers get so frustrated is because they are asked for verifiable evidence of fantastic claims....

It is not the skeptics fault there is no evidence.

Guest ChasingRabbits

Figure on the left is human in a suit.  Demonstrating well the proportions of the legs.  Figure on the right scaled to same size and using the same red marker indicator at same scale has the marker coming up a little short even .   Note the space in the right figure where the backlight shows through.  Long vertical light gap = long legs backs up the red markers that indicate long legs too.

fbfby_zpsxiftpdyw.jpg

Bad pictorial example because the leg position of the subjects are different. The brown colored subject's leg is externally rotated at the hip. The black colored subjects leg is extended at the hip. 2 different anatomical positions that are not comparable.

Additionally, you stated that the "legs seemed a bit long". Yet in your pictorial "evidence", you attempted to show that they were in fact the same length, directly contradicting your assertion that they were "a bit long".

So again, I ask cite your evidence that supports your initial statement that the " Legs seem a bit long."

Edited by ChasingRabbits

Guest diana swampbooger

Bad pictorial example because the leg position of the subjects are different. The brown colored subject's leg is externally rotated at the hip. The black colored subjects leg is extended at the hip. 2 different anatomical positions that are not comparable.

Additionally, you stated that the "legs seemed a bit long". Yet in your pictorial "evidence", you attempted to show that they were in fact the same length, directly contradicting your assertion that they were "a bit long".

So again, I ask cite your evidence that supports your initial statement that the " Legs seem a bit long."

Not only that, CR:

Man -  red line starts at the ASIS travels to the distal portion of kneecap & proceeds to distal portion of calcaneus.

Squatch - red line starts at greater trochanter of the femoral travels to distal end of femoral bone & ends at lateral epicondyle.

He don't know squat about anatomy.

I am not a denier.

So you mean, you are just somebody who doesn't know or care to read up on this because you aren't sufficiently interested.  Just confirming.

Not only that, CR:

Man - red line starts at the ASIS travels to the distal portion of kneecap & proceeds to distal portion of calcaneus.

Squatch - red line starts at greater trochanter of the femoral travels to distal end of femoral bone & ends at lateral epicondyle.

Being as well versed in anatomy as you obviously are, I'm curious as to why you wouldn't use the more clinically accepted patella versus kneecap, or femur instead of the more awkward "femoral bone"?

Also, and more significantly, you claim that the red line in the "squatch" picture ends at the lateral epicondyle. The lateral epicondyle is located at the lateral distal end of the femur. The red line obviously angulates and then extends to the subjects lower leg, well beyond the location of the lateral epicondyle. Given that a portion of the subject's lower leg and foot are obscured in the picture, the lateral malleolus of the fibula seems a more likely terminus, no?

He don't know squat about anatomy.

I'm just gonna leave this alone. Edited by Bonehead74