A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

If I was to use an example of how their feet would look like in the bush. I would believe that they would look some what like these feet. People who live in the jungle and walk bare foot.

Ever see the feet of a human that's been stomping grapes for a lifetime?  They don't look like city slicker feet.  Nor should they.  But that was never the question.  The question was/is about the foot morphing between juvenile to adult bigfoot can have such and undepresented change of shape and form.  There is a highly regarded "scientist" making that claim.  Yet where does it exist in human/primate development.  For my money I'll say the good Dr. got that cast and somehow decieded to make it fit his bigfoot collection by creating the foot morphing.  How else can it be unless of course he was flat out wrong and bigfoot had nothing to do with his find.  That's most likely but I can tell you there aren't and scientific papers on primates and humans undergoing that drastic a foot change.  As I see it this ranks as one of the sloppiest most self serving pseudoscience I've seen outside of the tinfoil hat crowd.  

[/url]

[binder_zpsfphdamll.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic

Ahhh Bodh...., still evading the entry level question regarding track evidence I see, and still offering opinions nobody cares to know because of that.  Just too hard to face that question is it?  Sorry for ya.

But aaaanyway...

No, nobody here wishes science to ignore the evidence. Science does a good job of doing that all on its own, with little or no encouragement.  As I said, there are reasons those who make up the scientific community can't come to grips with the evidence, and yours is a great example of why that would be so.

(Let us know when you are ready to get honest about that) 

Edited by WSA

Ever see the feet of a human that's been stomping grapes for a lifetime?  They don't look like city slicker feet.  Nor should they.  But that was never the question.  The question was/is about the foot morphing between juvenile to adult bigfoot can have such and undepresented change of shape and form.  There is a highly regarded "scientist" making that claim.  Yet where does it exist in human/primate development.  For my money I'll say the good Dr. got that cast and somehow decieded to make it fit his bigfoot collection by creating the foot morphing.  How else can it be unless of course he was flat out wrong and bigfoot had nothing to do with his find.  That's most likely but I can tell you there aren't and scientific papers on primates and humans undergoing that drastic a foot change.  As I see it this ranks as one of the sloppiest most self serving pseudoscience I've seen outside of the tinfoil hat crowd.  

I think that particular logical fallacy is termed; special pleading. Happens a lot in the crypto fields, in other fields to be honest but with more frequency in Crypto fields.

I generally don't give much weight to extreme and one of a kind tracks like the track crow is talking about, though I do concede there is extreme foot abnormalities documented among humans.

I just don't get the prints made by smooth soles. Life in the mountains would take a toll.                

Photo credit Peter Byrne.

post-1736-0-67067300-1435349263_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1

^^^ Interesting how the little toe is tucked in close to the others unlike what some here have been claiming an unshod foot would look like.  Hmmmm.  Maybe someone doesn't know as much about what they're talking about as they'd like everyone to believe?

MIB

Edited by MIB

You need to be careful about extrapolating across species, geography, climate  and even individuals.  What the plantar looks like in a dessert dweller is going to look different from one in a mountainous or wet climate. As to what a BF sole is capable of withstanding. I don't know how anyone can say.

^^^ Interesting how the little toe is tucked in close to the others unlike what some here have been claiming an unshod foot would look like.  Hmmmm.  Maybe someone doesn't know as much about what they're talking about as they'd like everyone to believe?

MIB

I'd say the unshod human foot can give us an idea of what to expect in bigfoot tracks and we should never see a severe case of toe jam in them. A lack of wearing shoes simply means the toes will be where they were geneticly meant to be which isn't necessarily extremely splayed.

Guest diana swampbooger

I'll add that, in the human foot, the centerline is between the second & third toes. It might be interesting to note if squatch appear to follow the same pattern. Bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, lymph vessels, fascia, interstitial fluids, subcutaneous fat, sweat glands, oil glands, dermis, epidermis, etc...very complicated...

I also requested some primate feet morphing lik Dr B claims bigfoot feet do.  So far no takers hmmmm what's the problem?  But here can anyone with a working brain imagining human feet morphing as dramatically from typical baby feet to adulthood as what is claimed here for bigfoot supposedly doing?  Come on where are the primate models to shoot me down?  Bigfoot is either a human or a primate.  If human Dr B has a lot of splainin' to do.  If human oh come on everyone knows mammals don't morp like frogs.  Neander if you think DR B's foot with all toes essentially the same size resembles a human's baby foot then I can understand why bigfoot lives in the backyard of your belief systems.  It's laughable.

Humans are primates and the nearest in locomotion to bigfoot. We are bipedal. So is bigfoot. Why would you want to see pictures of quadruped feet? Do you even have any idea what you are trying to argue?

If you don't even know that a human is a primate then???????????????????????????????? Now that is what I call "laughable".

By the way I never said Bindernagels cast resembles a human baby foot. Please, learn to read properly. Nor did I say his cast was authentic. I merely countered your incorrect claims about feet morphing. You obviously don't know too much about this subject. Best if you picked another subject.

Edited by Neanderfoot

Guest Crowlogic

Humans are primates and the nearest in locomotion to bigfoot. We are bipedal. So is bigfoot. Why would you want to see pictures of quadruped feet? Do you even have any idea what you are trying to argue?

If you don't even know that a human is a primate then???????????????????????????????? Now that is what I call "laughable".

By the way I never said Bindernagels cast resembles a human baby foot. Please, learn to read properly. Nor did I say his cast was authentic. I merely countered your incorrect claims about feet morphing. You obviously don't know too much about this subject. Best if you picked another subject.

binder_zpsfphdamll.jpg

So I'll ask you straight out do you think the cast photo in question is from a real sasquatch?  You are playing silly semantics.  Of course humans are primates but you do understand that when discussing issues that may concern homo sapiens sapiens with our relatives those relatives are commonly referred to as primates.  Including humans is a valid point since more than one researcher claims bigfoot to be a type of human, furthermore including the lesser primates is a valid inclusion since bigfoot is often said to be exhibiting quadruped locomotion.  Had I not included them it might have been construed that I was being willfully exclusive of them and not allowing the entire issue a proper depth.  Reports also state especially juvenile members of the bigfoot type spend time in trees whereas adults do not.  

Edited by Crowlogic

CrowLogic

Is it possible that this track print that is displayed could be that of a bear, like a black bear.

post-482-0-99967700-1435424248.jpg

post-482-0-98753200-1435424278.jpg

post-482-0-37250400-1435424295_thumb.jpg

Guest Crowlogic

CrowLogic

Is it possible that this track print that is displayed could be that of a bear, like a black bear.

Indeed and most likely it is from a bear.  If a bear track it says two very telling points.  First  that Dr. Bindernagel can't recognize a bear track and secondly after misidentifying that bear track went on to construct  unsubstantiated claims that bigfoot feet go through a level of morphing in shape from juvenile to adulthood unseen in the higher primates.  IMO that's a fantastically huge blunder.  I wonder what Jeff Meldrum has to say about it.

Edited by Crowlogic

I'm pretty sure that little foot casting (in the above photo) is one of Paul Freeman's. It's about 6 inches long.

I've always thought his castings looked pretty fake, especially the wrinkle foot ones, but the 'experts' sure do seem to like his stuff.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1