A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Go find it yerself, Crow.

lol

No thanks I'll leave the fools errands to those better suited.

And no evidence for this. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, there's yer scientificalated approachalation there.

Well, there is quite a lot of very convincing evidence for the existence of bears. My speculation on the actions of the finder is based on years of being human and observing other humans in their natural habitat.

Edited by Nakani

You'd think a simple question could receive a simple answer.  Why haven't we seen the whole earth? (And why does Crow hide from his own truth?) Answer the question Crow. Or don't. And continue to marginalize yourself and your opinions.

Now here is even more to think about us humans and our feet. I found these pictures of morphing feet on humans: Do you not think if it can happen on humans then it can well happen in nature.

post-482-0-82928800-1435509265.png

post-482-0-05101700-1435509278.png

post-482-0-81127300-1435509289.png

Well the three toed tracks would appear to be possible, and perhaps not as rare in nature if you take into account that the diversity in the breeding population could be diminished.

Guest Crowlogic

You'd think a simple question could receive a simple answer.  Why haven't we seen the whole earth? (And why does Crow hide from his own truth?) Answer the question Crow. Or don't. And continue to marginalize yourself and your opinions.

I began as a believer in bigfoot I hid from the truth that there is nothing to it for theses past several years and then the truth became clear.  I do not believe that bigfoot exists.  Now then what have you to show for dismantling my post of the "Bindenagle foot morphing nonsense?

Edited by Crowlogic

Supposing you are right about Bindernagel making a mistake on one track cast, how does this lead you to the idea he's wrong about the rest, and all the rest of the evidence is equally dismissable?

Guest Crowlogic

Now here is even more to think about us humans and our feet. I found these pictures of morphing feet on humans: Do you not think if it can happen on humans then it can well happen in nature.

Sorry but what you are showing is not a normal condition.  toe and finger webbing is a relic genetic of our distant evolutionary past.  I've known about it for 50+ years.  You have shown abnormalities.  Bindenagle postulated that bigfoot youngsters feet morph into the "classic humoresque shape as a matter of course not that the cast he shows is an abnormality.  So far nothing to counter my claim he's wrong has been made with any authority.  Show something like on the order of the cast and theory in question.

casts_zpsrauodswv.jpg

Supposing you are right about Bindernagel making a mistake on one track cast, how does this lead you to the idea he's wrong about the rest, and all the rest of the evidence is equally dismissable?

Yeah the moon is not really Green cheese it's actually Swiss cheese.  Bad science but good pseudo science.

Edited by Crowlogic

So far nothing to counter my claim he's wrong has been made with any authority.  

And by what authority are your claims being made?

Edited by Old Dog

Guest Crowlogic

And by what authority are your claims being made?

How does the left one become the right one?  Especially when the right one has young feet in with the mature feet. One side is BS which side say you?     Nothing in my  primary, secondary and graduate education ever postulated the bigfoot style foot morphing going on in mammals humans and primates.  

casts_zpsrauodswv.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic

How does the left one become the right one? 

You're not answering the question asked of you.  He said by what AUTHORITY.  You're reverting to "special pleading" instead instead of answering.  Try again.  Cite authority.  If you can.

MIB

Guest Crowlogic

You're not answering the question asked of you.  He said by what AUTHORITY.  You're reverting to "special pleading" instead instead of answering.  Try again.  Cite authority.  If you can.

MIB

By what authority is the question being asked of me for my authority?  I have already stated that in my formal education the postulations raised by the Bindenagle cast and his statements about it were not something discussed in higher life forms.  If I am wrong in my observations they will be disproved but since I am being attacked and not what I have posted as evidence of shoddy science I suppose there will be no counter proof coming.  That said MIB Old Dog is perfectly capable of answering for himself.   Post your counter evidence please.

ome are in this for vindication. With that comes a real dissatisfaction when it doesn't come on schedule. I would just propose that whenever a goal outside of your control becomes a question of personal identity (either pro or con) you are setting yourself up for an unhappy life. - WSA

By what authority is the question being asked of me for my authority?  I have already stated that in my formal education the postulations raised by the Bindenagle cast and his statements about it were not something discussed in higher life forms.  If I am wrong in my observations they will be disproved but since I am being attacked and not what I have posted as evidence of shoddy science I suppose there will be no counter proof coming.  That said MIB Old Dog is perfectly capable of answering for himself.   Post your counter evidence please.

Science is the authority questioning you.  It guides the approach to the evidence.  All you are saying to us is that you are unqualified to receive what we would give you.  Not that we have any obligation to do so.  Getting up to speed doesn't happen by the object slowing down; it happens by you catching up.  Not doing so well on that, particularly when you present evidence of solid science, but not spelling the word 'solid' correctly.

Edited by DWA