A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

no I didn't. Did you know that HPV/venereal warts is the most common STD? And, like diabetes, it often goes undiagnosed until flare up? BTW, did the topic of this thread turn to obscure medical information without my noticing?

Edited by Bodhi

Guest diana swampbooger

66 MILLION people believe boogers exist, according to Bodhi.

66 MILLION!!

MILLION here, MILLION there,

Pretty soon yall talkin' serious numbers!

If there was a disease with those numbers, Big Pharma would take notice posthaste, don't cha know!

And many of them for a pretty obvious reason:  thousands of people say they've seen them, and about as many others if not more have found tracks, which, you know, would kinda be problematical for anyone saying there's no evidence.  People saying they've seen something *is* evidence, you know.  Ask any lawyer.

66 MILLION!!

If there was a disease with those numbers, Big Pharma would take notice posthaste, don't cha know!

"big pharma"? So.... you are a conspiracy person. Your belief in Ketchum's data caused me to speculate that you might have that tendency. Can I ask, honestly; did the u.s. land on the moon? who killed j.f.k. in your opinion?

^^^Conspiracy theorists are the ones who think bigfoot is a conspiracy.

Edited by DWA

Guest diana swampbooger

"big pharma"? So.... you are a conspiracy person. Your belief in Ketchum's data caused me to speculate that you might have that tendency. Can I ask, honestly; did the u.s. land on the moon? who killed j.f.k. in your opinion?

Now back to the regularly scheduled program:

66 MILLION!!!

That's word because you know

Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)

Break it down

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)

Stop Hammer time

Hey! maybe the IRS can tax that

Guest Crowlogic

66 MILLION!!

Every fly on the planet will eat dung but does that mean we have to?

Guest Crowlogic

Well this thread is bigfoot a half century into the modern era and if it gets full of woo, conspiracies and crazy meanderings well just goes to show you what the world of bigfoot is all about.  Sure let the good times roll.

You could stop that by getting read up and not letting what you don't know act as your defense.  Where you are is your choice.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program:

66 MILLION!!!

That's word because you know

Break it down

Stop Hammer time

Hey! maybe the IRS can tax that

wow, ok Swamp. Congrats on being in the minority.

It's actually 64,892,936 but who's counting and less than HALF the number of u.s. citizens who belive we're being visited by little green men (48%). Heck Swamp, 11% think Elvis is still alive so take it easy on your happy dance....

Also dear Swamp to remember, as you are dancing to 80's pop, that 259,571,744 u.s. citizens think it's all a fairytale. Doesn't mean that the majority is right but those are the facts as they stand today.

If I can find stats on the number/percentage of scientists who think it's malarky I'll post those for you as well.

11% think Elvis is still alive....

What, Elvis is alive? Can't wait for his latest on ITunes...woot woot! Thank you very much...

So called men of science once thought the world was flat so what does that have to do with the price of rice these days?  

If I can find stats on the number/percentage of scientists who think it's malarky I'll post those for you as well.

Doesn't matter.  As those in the know know well...science is a discipline that, when it comes to this topic, we practice...and ^^^they don't.

Edited by DWA

Another absolute, an absolute sweeping generalization of a group of people. This is also an absolute crock of duck droppings.

That generalization is based on experience with the people on this forum. If you don't want to be generalized then maybe you should start thinking like individuals?