Sasquatch Chronicles

Guest SoFla

Yes, I fully admit to being a government agent. Pack your bags, we'll be by to pick you up shortly. :keeporder:

I'm not trying to sell anybody on this show,

Sorry, but I'm think you are full of it.

After reading some of your comments Rock, I have to tell you I'm a little suspicious of what exactly and who you are and if you are perhaps working while posting.

Why does every thing or any thing has to lead to suspicion? What does it matter if Rock is working, who cares we are not his boss. You know if it feels good  to go on a talk show to tell your story so what. It would be nice to have it investigated and see how true the Account is. A story is just a story but with out investigation it will always be a tall tale being told by a stranger on the internet. Verify the incident make it real and then reported on SC. Make the incident credible by verifying and making contact on the creature with their own eyes . Keep it real. 

Guest SoFla

Yes, I fully admit to being a government agent. Pack your bags, we'll be by to pick you up shortly. :keeporder:

Sorry, but I'm think you are full of it.

You sure are a perceptive little monkey boy Rocky-I admit it, you caught me, I started this thread and have secretly garnered all of every persons  personal information who has read this thread and I am in the process of taking the monthly fee for SC membership out of your paypal accounts as we speak. And as I twist my handlebar mustachio I will laugh like this; Nyah Nyah Nyah <-----(Snidely Whiplash evil laughter)

Guest SoFla

Why does every thing or any thing has to lead to suspicion? What does it matter if Rock is working, who cares we are not his boss. You know if it feels good  to go on a talk show to tell your story so what. It would be nice to have it investigated and see how true the Account is. A story is just a story but with out investigation it will always be a tall tale being told by a stranger on the internet. Verify the incident make it real and then reported on SC. Make the incident credible by verifying and making contact on the creature with their own eyes . Keep it real. 

How do you KNOW that we aren't his boss? Could be that any American taxpayer could actually be paying his salary-maybe, maybe not, truth is I don't really care. As for verifying things ourselves by doing our own investigations, I agree, but perhaps there is a timetable that has to be gotten to in it's own timeframe. For instance I have come across a really cool crew of investigators who are finding amazing evidence literally in my daughters backyards and I hope to be able to go out with them sometime in the near future. This fellow started pretty much the exact same way that I did and now he is on the cusp of some amazing breakthroughs.

You see, I happen to believe that the people who DO see some of these types of paranormal things are MEANT to see them, perhaps even chosen.

I'm pretty sure SoFla meant I'm working for the government.

I just don't like it when someone says, "We are going to talk about this but no one is allowed say it isn't true".

• Upvote 1

Guest SoFla

I'm pretty sure SoFla meant I'm working for the government.

I just don't like it when someone says, "We are going to talk about this but no one is allowed say it isn't true".

Face it Rockape for some odd reason you haven't liked one single thing about this thread since I posted it, why not just leave the thread then? That's what I do, that's what MOST normal people do, if they aren't inclined to agree they leave instead of confronting at every step. Are you that bored? Go play some online poker or something

This is my on-line poker. Normal people might just leave, but I'm abnormal. The more you tell me to shut up, the more I talk.

Guest SoFla

This is my on-line poker. Normal people might just leave, but I'm abnormal. The more you tell me to shut up, the more I talk.

I'm not telling you to shut up, but I can tell you this there is so much information about people who are making amazing discoveries in real time and as for me, I'm going to get back to it-keep your back to the wall and beware of aces and eights

Guest diana swampbooger

It's nice that you're acknowledging their stress is too difficult for you to grasp.

My condolences.

For instance I have come across a really cool crew of investigators who are finding amazing evidence literally in my daughters backyards and I hope to be able to go out with them sometime in the near future.

So what is stopping you from going out there now? It is your daughters backyard right so you should have free access to that land, Right ?.

This fellow started pretty much the exact same way that I did and now he is on the cusp of some amazing breakthroughs.

What kind of break through, is it anything like mind speak, stealth and there is others but why should I give up those secrets. Out of body experiences ? or more freaky stuff like alien visitation. How about portals where you never know where you might not know where you end up at.

Biological it would be all over the place, like CNN, MSNBC ,and FOX you name it. You know like that biscardi fellow, Right ! Yes ! No the one breakthrough that would be amazing would be having a creature come into camp and have lunch with everyone , enjoy a cold one  and go back into the woods while every one's jaw is on the ground wondering what just happen. It could happen that fast and every ones story will be different from what really happened.

See people go on SC tell their stories and give pertain info that will help hoaxers perfect their craft. Researchers go into the field thinking they have found a track unknowingly made by a hoaxer. A hoaxer that has perfected their craft so well that they have even fooled the experts. Same goes with tree structures, people talk about the tree structures. Show pictures of them and the next thing you know we have hoaxer perfecting the art of tree art. No wonder that we are secretive bunch and that most researchers would rather stay silent on their finds and areas. Sanitizing an area for research should be done always if you are going to find the truth. Like the saying goes in the Navy " loose lips sink ships"    

It's nice that you're acknowledging their stress is too difficult for you to grasp.

My condolences.

That makes absolutely no sense. I haven't said anything in this thread about the people on the show, so my condolences on your lack of reading comprehension.

Guest SoFla

So what is stopping you from going out there now? It is your daughters backyard right so you should have free access to that land, Right ?.

For the past month or so I have been fighting pneumonia and an upper respiratory infection as well as pulled muscles in my chest from coughing so hard-a lot of medications and doctors visits and struggling to get better and still trying to be able to feed the family-and it's not actually in their backyards but it is in the western part of this very big county

What kind of break through, is it anything like mind speak, stealth and there is others but why should I give up those secrets. Out of body experiences ? or more freaky stuff like alien visitation. How about portals where you never know where you might not know where you end up at.

Biological it would be all over the place, like CNN, MSNBC ,and FOX you name it. You know like that biscardi fellow, Right ! Yes ! No the one breakthrough that would be amazing would be having a creature come into camp and have lunch with everyone , enjoy a cold one  and go back into the woods while every one's jaw is on the ground wondering what just happen. It could happen that fast and every ones story will be different from what really happened.

See people go on SC tell their stories and give pertain info that will help hoaxers perfect their craft. Researchers go into the field thinking they have found a track unknowingly made by a hoaxer. A hoaxer that has perfected their craft so well that they have even fooled the experts. Same goes with tree structures, people talk about the tree structures. Show pictures of them and the next thing you know we have hoaxer perfecting the art of tree art. No wonder that we are secretive bunch and that most researchers would rather stay silent on their finds and areas. Sanitizing an area for research should be done always if you are going to find the truth. Like the saying goes in the Navy " loose lips sink ships"    

except we have all pretty much gotten really good at spotting the people whose intentions aren't shall we say real positive, also, trolls don't tend to like having to spend the money that it takes to become a member there. As for the people I was talking about near me, they have nothing to do with the website being discussed in this thread-they are a whole other entity with their own group and website and YouTube Channel-they are very intolerant to they type of people who we see a lot in this forum-they don't have the time for trolls either, they have two words for those kinds

...you caught me, I started this thread and have secretly garnered all of every persons  personal information who has read this thread...

Crap!  SoFla isn't just any saboteur, he's the Chinese government :biggrin: