Should We Consider Sasquatch On 'enemy'?

TD-40

LeafTalker, have your bigfoot people actually told you they don't want to be "discovered"? Or are you assuming it?

Anyway, thanks for the answers. Interesting conversation.

Hello LeafTalker,

....Say what you will regarding the wonderful relationships you enjoy but my guess is that should things in their environment alter as far as the food supply is concerned two things may occur: They move on or, if they decide to stay, then Humans and their animals WILL be at risk. So be cautious. I wouldn't trust that they would turn on someone else simply because you and they may have some kind of understanding. For all you know it truly could be a one way street if hunger takes over. You couldn't possibly feed them enough to keep them away from you or your family and pets.

I'm sorry, Hiflier, but this just isn't right. If you were living next to a neighbor, and there were suddenly a shortage of food in your area, would you eat your neighbor? I don't think so. They're no different from us. The majority of them don't eat their own (and we are considered peers, cousins, brothers; i.e., their own), just as the majority of us don't eat our own. 

LeafTalker, have your bigfoot people actually told you they don't want to be "discovered"? Or are you assuming it?

Anyway, thanks for the answers. Interesting conversation.

I don't mind speak with them (in my conscious awareness, anyway), and we don't communicate with words. They have communicated with me with 'hello growls' that are clearly their own, undisguised utterances, but the majority of the time they communicate by imitating the sounds of other inhabitants of the woods; by imitating natural, 'non-animal' sounds; by wood knocking; by manipulating the behaviors of birds; by putting leaves in strategic patterns and places for me to find (that's how I chose my name; from those incidents); and by leaving other objects for me to find. 

Oh, and they wrote an English sentence on a page of a notebook I left out for them, but I haven't been able to get them to repeat that performance. 

(Oh, and there are the things they do when they visit my home, but that's a whole other type of communicating, when they have access to our electronics -- oh, and even non-electronic things... I keep remembering more ways they talk, the more I think about it. It's been three years, and a bunch of stuff has happened in that time....)

As you can see, there are lots of ways they can communicate, and 99% of the fun of being around them is seeing what they will choose next as a way of saying hello. That is what I focus on: their presence. Hearing them move and make utterances, and sometimes smelling them. I don't care about where they come from or what their thoughts are about world politics. I care about sharing time with them; that's all. 

But people who HAVE communicated with them with language have had conversations about their feelings about being seen by hairless people, and many of those people report what Sasfooty did not too long ago in the Questions thread in the paranormal section.

In a conversation she had with a few of them about former relationships between people and BF, Sasfooty said, The older one said emphatically that we never lived together, but that groups lived near each other & they weren't afraid of us then. She said there was visiting & trading. I read what I wrote about it to her & asked if it was correct & she said "Yes. Friends." I asked why they became afraid of us & she said "There was death". I said, "I guess there still is". And she said "Yes".

Quelle surprise, eh?

And if you want to learn more about what some hairy people have to say about themselves and their connection to us, read the blog called "My Lady of the Woods". 

JDL, all you have to do is shift a tiny bit from fear and suspicion to more openness, and then you will start to have more experiences that resonate in a better way for you. But I have to say, your reports are some of the most fascinating reports I've ever read and I think have contributed greatly to the lessening of fear in people who are interested in this topic. It's a huge service you've performed, whether or not you see it that way; and I personally am really thankful for that. 

Oh, and P.S. Rockape: Thanks for the thanks, but I always feel uncomfortable talking about these things, because there are people soooooo much more knowledgeable than I hanging out here (meaning Sasfooty and others). But I guess I'm not uncomfortable speaking to the they're-friends-not-enemies theme, because that has been sooooooo much my experience, and because I hate to see people frightened either out of spending time in the woods, or, in those cases when they've had contact, out of possibly cultivating connections that could be among the most fun and exciting they'll ever have in their lifetimes..... 

Edited by LeafTalker
  • Upvote 1

Hello LeafTalker,

Your house neighbors are Human. Sasquatch is not. An untenable comparison. No animal leaves notes in English either. Writing in any language takes years of personal education and teaching muscles and brain to work together after knowledge has been infused. In all the dealings and readings I've encountered with the habituators on this Forum you statement of BF leaving tyou a note in English has got to be the most outlandish I have ever heard. Of all the things that you have stated on this thread that alone is the one I refuse to believe. The sheer impossibility of that is off the scale.

Thank you for playing me as such a gullible idiot. I assure you it won't happen again. You blew it with that one, my friend.

Edited by hiflier

LT, when you speak from the heart and from experience, you can't be wrong. Someone else can't know more than you about what you know, if that makes sense.

I don't mean to pester, but when they do speak to you, are you sure they aren't using a known language? I mean, would you recognize a Native American speech pattern if you heard it? Do you think it's "their language" but you just don't understand it?

The woo eats peoples brains, and it really is kinda scary. Besides its all the Reptilians fault! David Icke says so!

Ah, Rockape, what a wonderful thing to say!!!! Thanks for that. And it does make sense. It might be the most sensible thing that's ever been said here.   :)

I was about to answer you by saying that I really haven't heard much that sounds to me like language, and then I remembered something else I'd forgotten... Once I was standing in the woods as darkness was falling, and I heard an utterance that sounded like language: "Hoo hah". That was it. I was with someone else who was standing 10 feet away and who did not hear that utterance.

I say that only to say that what we hear from them is sometimes as strange and hard to process as what we see. So based on that, I would say, no, I'm not sure they're not using a known language. And I don't know any Native American languages or speech patterns. And yes, I think there is a possibility they are using an actual language that I just don't understand (in some cases, anyway).

I think that's most likely true of the "growls" I heard. I just listened to a podcast thing (an old one) this morning where they talked about slowing down recordings to distinguish separate words (and I think southernyahoo has talked about this). I didn't record my "hello growls", so I have no recordings to slow down, so I don't know if the "growls" were composed of separate words, but they very well could have been. 

And I'm sorry to say this, but I have heard English words spoken to me in my home. Well, one English word. So there ya go. 

Hiflier, I'm so sorry I upset you. Didn't mean to. The writing happened a long time ago -- maybe two years ago? I would have to check my notes for the exact date -- and I have many times before this debated sharing that information. I have always opted not to (as you know), because I anticipated responses like yours. But it's the truth. What can I say? And I've watched other people exhibit really amazing courage here, talking about their findings and discoveries, and I decided I wanted to be as courageous as they are. (And like some of them, I've been around long enough now that I don't really care any more who believes me and who doesn't.) Oh, and Hiflier, they are as close to human as any being will ever get, so pretty much anything that's true of you is true of them. 

And to Mr. N: You want to talk scary? "Scary" is someone who wants to shoot a human-like being that has never harmed him to "protect" it. There's some twisted logic for you. 

Hello LeafTalker,

I can see them being closer to Human than anything else. That's not at issue. But only Humans write worded language on to paper. So no, BF may be the closet thing to Human and they may be eons ahead of apes but if they exist they have eons to go to being us. Intelligent? Yes. Literate? Unthinkable.

How can what is true be unthinkable?

And how do you know that "only humans [which they pretty much are, by the way] write worded language on to paper"?

And I will admit, it was a shock to see those words. I was hoping for a wiggly line or two at the most. 

And I am not the only one who has received written communications from them. I can think of at least two others off the top of my head. Just poke around; you'll find the information. 

Yes, and it was nothing earth-shattering. But I'm feeling nervous talking about this all of a sudden, because I'm a little afraid what I'm saying could be seen as a violation of a confidence.  Yikes. May have to check into this a little more...

:(

Hello LeafTalker,

How can what is true be unthinkable?

You can't prove they wrote it so how can the unthinkable be true?

Well, don't think it, then. What you think is truly your business and nobody else's...... 

Edited by LeafTalker

OK LT, don't do anything you don't want. Sounds like if you go out there feeling guilty they'll know. No need to lose your friends.

One more question, when you say this...

I didn't record my "hello growls", so I have no recordings to slow down, so I don't know if the "growls" were composed of separate words, but they very well could have been.

It sounds like you do carry a recorder with you sometimes? Maybe I'm seeing an implication that isn't there. If so, do you have any recordings of their "speech"?

Also, you should familiarize yourself with the language of Native Americans from your area in case they are trying to speak to you in that language. Just a suggestion there.

Yeah, I think they'll know, you're right. :) They're pretty forgiving, so I think I'm probably okay, but I think I should quit while I'm ahead.   :)

And I can see why you thought there was a chance I made recordings (sorry I wasn't clearer), but no, I don't carry a recorder.

I don't want to make this too much worse than it already is, but to be honest, there are indications that most of the communications I have with them take place when I'm asleep, that is, not conscious. (I know, I know......) So I have never been particularly anxious to record their audible sounds, because I know those sounds don't represent what's really going on. That is to say, the level of sophistication of those sounds -- while completely remarkable, if you had access to the physical aspect of the hairy people only -- is as nothing compared with the sophistication of the thoughts, ideas, and feelings that get communicated when both you and the hairy person are talking in the 'space' beyond the physical. (Or at least, that's my impression, not understanding much of what I hear with my ears to be language, and certainly not a language I understand on a conscious level. You can catch flavors of meaning through intuition, and I'm sure I've done that, but I haven't understood any actual words spoken in the forest, if any were spoken there.)

So if I were ever able to overcome my laziness, the thing I would devote the most time and energy to would be learning how to speak to them mind to mind, and not body to body.

And audio recorders just don't capture that sort of thing very well.   :)

Edited by LeafTalker