Sounds Of The Night

Lake County Bigfooot

This is pretty cool, had not stumbled across this. The individual was trying to film deer, he leaves his camera in the woods and he captures audio that is pretty awesome, and I suggest hard to fake, listen to the depth and volume of some of those calls, the unhappy residents made their displeasure known in a graphic fashion upon his return to the woods, although this still might be a bit more about curiosity, like who the heck is paying us a visit with that contraption? His conclusion is that it is a crazy homeless guy, maybe crazy but certainly not homeless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCkMXJBoRRk&ebc=ANyPxKoZ0Jlu2BWlwNibbiVUum7z1lOmFbCAOp0KjOnyvRlXvB21xiFFavUQlQ1P7Ia7EJYrkOeEouOdn1dzBeikzgR1P0hnAg

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Sorry, LCB, but that sounds like fakery to me. The vocals sound like amplified human to me, the BFs don't sound like that IMO.

This is pretty cool, had not stumbled across this. The individual was trying to film deer, he leaves his camera in the woods and he captures audio that is pretty awesome, and I suggest hard to fake, listen to the depth and volume of some of those calls, the unhappy residents made their displeasure known in a graphic fashion upon his return to the woods, although this still might be a bit more about curiosity, like who the heck is paying us a visit with that contraption? His conclusion is that it is a crazy homeless guy, maybe crazy but certainly not homeless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCkMXJBoRRk&ebc=ANyPxKoZ0Jlu2BWlwNibbiVUum7z1lOmFbCAOp0KjOnyvRlXvB21xiFFavUQlQ1P7Ia7EJYrkOeEouOdn1dzBeikzgR1P0hnAg

Certainly not a homeless person or kids... Vocals are too powerful.. Not saying it's Bigfoot though.... I'll listen to your other audio you posted when I get home still at work on my cell phone...

Yah JKH there is one point it weakens and that part sounded human, you could be right, some parts sound pretty difficult to fabricate, something like sasquatch ontario's stuff which I condend some of that audio could be real

Those sounds hit on a few my group has recorded, and a couple other groups I know of. The human quality won't be entirely absent in legit vocals in my opinion.

It could all be staged and elaborately recorded and manipulated, or it could simply be some guy who left his camera in the woods hoping to spot an elusive buck. You decide, either way it was worth the listen, if that is the level of hoaxing being perpetrated then we are all going to be thought hoaxers before long.

That is why we need a functional method of finding bigfoot, that others can follow. It will be the only way for people to discover the difference. Leaving a camcorder or audio recorder in the woods isn't all that difficult or expensive. There is no replacement for first hand knowledge of the circumstances.

Reviewed my latest nights recording, a lot of northern chorus frogs and herons squawking, that about it for now...

I wonder if anyone could comment on that moaning sound in my recording I have posted below, I have not been

able to trace that back to a canine or anything else to my knowledge, anyone else capture something like that one...

Two oddities this spring, Kitty litter hauled off into marsh, heavy bag, and a large stone/boulder placed on top of wooden fence post in my front yard, corresponds to rocks I found on fence post in state park, trinkets were underneath, a dime, pipe cleaners, little human artifacts underneath each stone, I thought it could be children just messing around, but most of them would have kept the stuff, then I find a large stone placed in an obvious place to be seen at my house, hmmmm, and my neighbors would not do that, so who is messing with me...???

Anyone observe a juvenile bigfoot doing some of these types of behavior? or at least suspect it? The interesting thing is the fence in the state park is the border fence to a humungous rock quarry and it is adjacent to a creek that flows through the area, the rocks were just along the five to eight posts closest to that creek. but there are different rocks down by the creek, so someone seems to have brought them from the quarry.... the TP tree structure I have in my picture left is located a stones throw away from that fence and creek...I find all this a bit intriguing, but certainly just an oddity at the present, I cannot call it bigfoot exactly, maybe I might call it little foot behavior of some type.

Banging Moan Howl.mp3

Reviewed my latest nights recording, a lot of northern chorus frogs and herons squawking, that about it for now...

I wonder if anyone could comment on that moaning sound in my recording I have posted below, I have not been

able to trace that back to a canine or anything else to my knowledge, anyone else capture something like that one...

Two oddities this spring, Kitty litter hauled off into marsh, heavy bag, and a large stone/boulder placed on top of wooden fence post in my front yard, corresponds to rocks I found on fence post in state park, trinkets were underneath, a dime, pipe cleaners, little human artifacts underneath each stone, I thought it could be children just messing around, but most of them would have kept the stuff, then I find a large stone placed in an obvious place to be seen at my house, hmmmm, and my neighbors would not do that, so who is messing with me...???

Anyone observe a juvenile bigfoot doing some of these types of behavior? or at least suspect it? The interesting thing is the fence in the state park is the border fence to a humungous rock quarry and it is adjacent to a creek that flows through the area, the rocks were just along the five to eight posts closest to that creek. but there are different rocks down by the creek, so someone seems to have brought them from the quarry.... the TP tree structure I have in my picture left is located a stones throw away from that fence and creek...I find all this a bit intriguing, but certainly just an oddity at the present, I cannot call it bigfoot exactly, maybe I might call it little foot behavior of some type.

I said in an earlier post I would listen to this but still haven't, still on over 300 hours of audio from couple of campouts from two weeks ago and it's driving me crazy listening to daytime audio lol... I will download this tonight and give it a listen for sure... Sorry about the wait I just totally forgot about it with what I got on the plate atm... I'll post back soon as I can listen to it later this evening...

I think the howling is coyote, they do a sort of screaming howl sometimes. The banging sounds is almost like two large stones smacking together, and it would take hands to do that. Likely with one stone on the ground.

I might agree with that, but usually I get one howl then the whole pack goes off, unless this was a loaner looking for the pack, seems to respond to the wood knocks, I had the same thing happen right after I went inside to the slamming of my patio door, so I find that odd. Maybe someone is doing an imitation of sorts, or it is just a strange yote, maybe he ate to many skunks...who knows, but the whoops I originally heard were nothing of that sort, completely more primate, so in a way that did not at all fit with what sounds I thought they would make, so for now I am going to write off the moaning as coyote and be done with it. That allows me to save energy trying to figure out for certain that a human is not making the knocking sounds, I have done the same on occasion, but always when I start the recording, just to give me a sense of the volume and proximity, that is why I feel I can discern the knocking is fairly close to my recorder when it has not been me. I really do not think that the ones around here vocalize, I think the juvenile was simply not trained enough as to proper secrecy around humans, and since then it has been silent as far as whoooops, I think the knocking could possibly be a neighbor, but that would assume they think there is also a reason to do that, no one has fires, or is out talking during the we hours of the night, just knocking coming out of no where, and sometimes it is just to timely, like the recording below with the sirens, then knocking right after a strange sounding coyote call, it is quite hard to figure out the methods that these guys are using, and I am sure at times they are using imitation to disguise themselves. I have mentioned before that in the first fall I was recording I heard some really strange geese, it sounded like a three part harmony, like three separate individuals combining to make a total Canadian goose honking sound, then later I find geese, at least 30 or more strewn about the marsh perimeter, all in one small area, breasts stripped clean. I know hunters could have dumped them as well, there were matted down trails leading to the center of the marsh nearby. I kind of wonder if at times they might call in the geese and then bat them out of the air when they are coming in for a landing or to check out the calls coming from the ground, often they seem to be flying around looking for other geese at night, it is just a theory, but an interesting one at that.

I think I will drop the recorder over at the state park when I go for my next walk, that is where I think they have a home base when they come to my area, there is a pretty secluded island full of hackberry bushes, and that could be a daytime sleeping spot, only approach is through vast cattail marsh and by water, so it never sees a human being, at least never have I seen anyone approach the area, the water route is about 6 inches deep of muck, so boat motors not viable, I hope to kayak over there and check it out. I will let you know what I find or post recordings.

sirens coyotes tree knocks.mp3

Moan Howl after I go inside.mp3

I think you should try that set up I used in the "Ringer" recording. The Peanut butter will bring in any mammal in the area. I don't think the little foots will shy away either. 

I use these cases for my recorders. The pass through port works well for plugging the mic into, instead of ear buds.

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/watertight-protector-hard-cases/micro-case-series/iphone-case/i1015/

Here's the bells I used, clipped to the bottom bar on the recorder case.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_124903_-1?cm_mmc=pla-_-Fishing+Terminal+Tackle+Floats+Accessories-_-Google-_-Eagle+Claw+Clamp-On+Fishing+Bells+2-Pack&sku=019748532&gclid=COXoiZzOrcwCFVE0aQodbb8PfA

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

An idea that occurred is that perhaps Bigfoot can use infra sound for communication.

Since that type of sound carries very far and gives good localization it could be used to track and perhaps work out some communication protocols over distance.